Taken

I LOVE YOU..r money

 

Nichkhun had an uneasy feeling all the way home, the image of Victoria sitting on the bus stop ignoring him kept replaying in his head. When he got home, Nichkhun waited in the living room, waiting and waiting for Victoria to come home. At some stage in his waiting, something dropped on the floor. Nichkhun jumped at the sound and got up to see what it was. Their wedding photo fell from its position on the wall. Careful of not cutting himself on the foot, Nichkhun grab the picture and looked at it. His side of the picture, the glass was intact but on Victoria’s side of the picture was ruined. There was a web of glass shattered all over, ruining her face. A sick feeling came at him when he looked at the picture but thought nothing of it, he noted to himself to change the glass.
Hours past and Victoria was still nowhere to be seen. He looked at the time and it already indicated that it’s 7.30pm. Nichkhun all of a sudden felt sick as the idea that something happened to her dawned on him. What if? Was what he could think of, all the bad possibilities ran through his head. 
Grabbing the phone, Nichkhun tried calling Victoria but it went straight to voice mail. Having no other choice, he called up someone who knew Victoria better than he did.
“You better have a good reason is calling me you jerk” was the first thing amber said to him. 
“Is Victoria with you?” Nichkhun asked, ignoring her comment.
“No, why is something wrong?” the roughness in amber’s voice is gone now, replaced with concern. 
“Nothing’s wrong, just...give me a call when you see her...please” he added. Amber agreed before hanging up. 
Feeling the urge to do something, Nichkhun grab the car keys and went out. He drove slowly, looking at people on the street, looking for Victoria but she was nowhere to be seen. Nichkhun drove past the bus stop but Victoria was nowhere to be seen. 
Parking his car, Nichkhun got out of the car and decided to walk. He went closer to the bus stop to look for any clues to where she could’ve been. Nichkhun tried calling her again but paused when he heard her ring tone under the bus bench. 
Cursing, Nichkhun found her whole bag, with everything in it, including money and other valuables just no Victoria.
“, ” Nichkhun cursed as he went to his car and hop in. Nichkhun went through her bag again to find something useful but there was nothing to look for. 
Her phone log showed...she tried to call him. 5 times. Nichkhun felt sick in the stomach when he brought out his own phone. He left it on silent and forgot to turn it back when the meeting finished. As he expected 5 missed calls was in his log. All from Victoria at 5.30 pm. 2 hours before.
Anything could happen in 2 hours. Nichkhun wanted to throw up, the thought of something hurting her...violating her. There was only one person in mind and Nichkhun didn’t waste time.
“Where the is she?” Nichkhun growled into the ear piece.
“What the hell are you talking about?” Donghae said irritated.
“Victoria, where is she?” Nichkhun repeated. 
“What am I? A genie? I haven’t seen her since the meeting and haven’t spoken to her since ages ago” Donghae said.
“If I catch you lying to me...” Nichkhun let the sentence trailed off as he hung up. He had to find her, find her before something happen.  
=================================
All she could see was black. There was no sign of light; she couldn’t even see her fingers, knowing it was 2 inches from her face. 
She could feel her foot were tied together and her wrists were also bounded. A rag cloth tied around . The floor beneath her rumbled and suddenly she came to a complete stop. A moment later, she jot forward and the rumble started again. A car, she noted, shes in the boot of a car. 
She couldn’t hear anything but the sound of her heartbeat; it was beating so loud that's all she could hear. She felt like shes under water or in a slow motion shot in the movies, nothing else moves but her. Her breathing got louder and shallower and her heart was beating louder and slower. 
She felt sick and her arm started to hurt from being in one position for too long. She tried to move her head but it hurts too much. Her hair was matted to her head, it was sticky and it hurts like hell. The world swarmed around her and she could do nothing but to close her eyes and sleep away this nightmare. 
===========================
Nichkhun looked everywhere. It was now 5 in the morning and traffic began again. People were going off to work. Nichkhun went to the police but they can’t do anything for him until the person is missing for a full 24 hours. But he can’t wait that long, there's no way he could wait that long. 
Just as he thought nothing worse could happen, his mother called from Thailand. 
“Mum, what’s the problem?” Nichkhun answered in the first ring. 
“It’s Krystal. I can’t contact her, can you go by her house and see where she is. Khun, I’m worried. Last night—” Nichkhun’s mum burst into tears through the phone.
“Mum, please. Don’t cry, just tell me what happened” Nichkhun soothed his mother over the phone.
“I was drinking tea, then Krystal’s picture fell from the headpiece, there was no wind or anything. I have a bad feeling Khun. Shes my only daughter” Nichkhun felt sick for the nth time today. Two of the most important people in his life are missing and he’s not even sure if they are coincident. 
“I’ll go check on her now. Just...calm down okay?” he hung up and drove straight to his family home. The guard opened the gate for him and he sped straight through. 
Nichkhun slammed the door shut with a bang and ran up the stairs to his house. 
“Krystal!” he called up the big spiral stairs. The maid looked nervous and uncomfortable. Nichkhun  turned to one of them.
“Where’s Krystal? Did she come home last night?” Nichkhun demanded. The main shook her head as she shrink back and turned to run away. Nichkhun cursed at how pathetic these people in this house are.
Nichkhun called Krystal one more time on her phone but it went straight to voice mail.  Angered, he threw the flower vase on the floor, shattering its soil and glass. Nichkhun stormed out and went over to the car park to check if Krystal took her car. When the spot was empty, Nichkhun pulled out his phone and started to track where her car was. The red dot was displaying at a park not far from here. Not wasting time, Nichkhun ran to his car and sped off. 
The car was parked in the dark corner of the park, as if someone was trying to hide it from public view. Slamming the breaks, Nichkhun jumped out of the car and ran towards the car. 
The driver’s seat was smashed in. Not touching anything, Nichkhun walked around the car to check for anything else. That was when he noticed that the glass was smashed through from the outside, there was not much glass on the outside, and more of it was in the driver’s seat. 
Pulling out his phone, Nichkhun speed-dialled his friend/detective. With so many enemies, a detective as a friend came in handy just about now. 
“Khun, waddup, long time no see”
“Jay, I need your help” Nichkhun said grimly, the friendly tone was out of jay’s voice as he got into business mode. 
“Where are you?”
10 minutes later, Jay sped in, Nichkhun didn’t have to say anything as jay checked out the car. Wearing gloves, he handed Nichkhun another pair.
“Don’t move anything if not necessary. If you have to move something, put it back at the exact same spot as you found it” jay ordered, Nichkhun nodded his head and the two went to work. 
The back seat of the car was messy but Nichkhun had a feeling it was just how Krystal liked her car, magazines and shoes were spread out, covering the floor of the car. The passenger seat contained her hand bag, Nichkhun looked at jay for permission, when he nodded, and Nichkhun took her bag and looked through it. Again, there was nothing missing. Nichkhun was startled when jay called out his name. 
Nichkhun went around the car and felt his blood ran cold. There were trail of blood on the back seat door, trailing down to the end of the car. 
“That...that...isn’t” he stuttered, no words would escape his mouth at that moment.
“We can’t be sure yet but by the look of things, it was a struggle. Krsy must’ve put up a pretty good fight. See this” jay pointed at where the blood began, at the back seat door.
“Someone must’ve knocked her head from behind and cracked her head here, then she must’ve touched it to check for damage. It must’ve been a hard hit...you can see a small dent here” jay pointed at the dent where the dried blood was. Nichkhun swayed on his feet but managed to stand straight. His baby sister...
“Then they must’ve dragged her but she tried to grab onto something...that’s where the trail come in. She can’t get a hold on anything, instead, spreading her blood down til the she was pulled completely off the car” jay explained. Nichkhun just nodded. Not only did they take Victoria, but they went after his sister. 
“Jay, call your squad. Get all the information and do it fast. I need information, fast.” Nichkhun choked on the last words and jay nodded, his eyes filled with empathy. Jay talked fast and in hushed tone, ordering.
Nichkhun sat down by his car, he wanted to do something but he's a business man not a detective, he didn’t want to mess it up by getting in the way. Police tape had surrounded Krystal’s car and there were at least 4 people there, looking for clues.
With Vic’s phone in one hand and Krystal’s phone on the other, Nichkhun felt his eyes started to droop. He wanted to sleep...and wake up and all of this could go away. But before he could drift, both phones started to ring in different ring tone. Nichkhun brought both phone to see the ID, they were both anonymous. Picking them both up at the same time, he put Krystal’s phone on his left ear and Victoria’s on his right. His blood ran cold. 
“Oppa....”
“Nichkhun...” 
=====================================================================================================================
AW SNAP! WHAT HAPEPNED!?!?! 
CAN ANYONE GUESS WHO WAS IN THE CAR?
WHAT HAPPENED TO VICTORIA?
this is getting more intense now. THE ENDING IS NEAR GUYS!...not that near but i can see it now
COMMENTS ARE MUCH WELCOME! tell me, who do you think did it?
DO YOU LIKE THIS SO FAR?! i feel like I'm writing blind sometimes, i dont know if you like it or not... so COMMENT
love you heaps