A Dream Come True

I LOVE YOU..r money

 

He looked up at the sunset, he’s haven’t seen a sunset like this for so long. Then his sight narrowed on the couple in one of the carriages. His beloved daughter who put him in jail, having the time of her life, spending all the money she ever wanted and having the man of her dreams. Victor sneered as he watched. The man that hired him paid him millions to spy on his daughter. He waited and waited, night fell and the couple held hands as they walked out of the amusement park laughing and smiling at what Nichkhun had said. 
As they got into the car, victor trailed them from afar, watching their every move...more of her daughter’s moves, and when the time is right, he's not going to waste time and mess up like the last time. 
*********************
As soon as they got home, Victoria flopped down on the couch, tired and worn. Nichkhun kissed her on the cheek as he told her he's going to sleep. Victoria nodded as she the TV and snuggled up, watching her favourite drama.
Victoria had lost track of time, watching one episode after another. By the time she looked up at the clock it was 1 in the morning. Stretching, she turned off the TV and started to get up when she heard footsteps. 
“Nichkhun?” Victoria called out. When there was no answer, she sat up right and looked around.
“If you expect me to call out ‘is anyone there?’ I'm not going to do it” she called out again, feeling angry and scared now. 
A laugh echoed in the living room. 
“Nichkhun!” Victoria yelled. A laugh came again, this time louder.
“He’s not going to wake up” Victoria grabbed the closest thing to her, which conveniently is a lamp and held it up as a weapon.
“You can’t do anything with that” the voice was behind her now, Victoria jump and looked around but the dimness of the room, it was so dark she could hardly see anything.
“Who are you?” she asked, swinging the lamp blindly around her. 
“Darling, how can you not remember your own father’s voice?” Victoria froze. Her heart was beating so loud it echoed in her ears and her breathing came out shallow and fast. 
“Victor?” she whispered.
“No darling. Call me daddy” he stepped into where she can see him. Her knees buckled and Victoria caught herself on the chair before she went down. He looked almost the same like she remembered him. 
His face had more wrinkles that's for sure, but that might be the only difference, plus he grew himself a beard, which made him look more psychotic. In his hand was a glittering kitchen knife, an almost identical one that he uses to stab her with. The dull pain from her abdomen was a mild reminder.
“How have you been? How many years had it been?” he played with the end of a knife, smiling at his reflection on the blade. 
“I can’t remember” Victoria managed to say, looking at the knife in alarm.  
“Oh but I do, 8 years, 4 months and 23 days” he chuckled; Victoria felt the back of her neck raise up as shivers ran down her spin.
“I still remember that night you know...oh...how I wish I could go back...and...Twist that knife a little more...” Victoria took a step back as he stepped forward. 
“Do you still remember?” when Victoria shook her head, victor chuckled again. 
“But I do...very well...like it was yesterday...” but Victoria did remember. It was in her dreams every night, replying the event over and over again, like an endless nightmare. 
Victoria walked in the house and left the school bag on the steps. The house was dark and cold, like it always was. She wanted to open the curtains but her mother, who’s crazy on this new drug, would scream and crawl up walls to get her to shut the curtains again. She’s like a mad lady, since her dad was always away on business Victoria never knew off, her mother had got lonely, Victoria got school and work...so she was never there for her mother.
One day she came home and found her mother, sitting on the chair, injecting herself with something, and there were syringes on the ground all around her. She laughed hysterically when she saw Victoria come in.
She tried to take the needle away from her mother when her dad walked in. He yelled and screamed at her, thought she did it to her own mother. He slapped her and hit her for it and sends her upstairs. His dad hated her since, he waited for a moment to kill her, she knew it but it’s not like she could run away, sure she spend so much time at Amber’s house and her boyfriend Donghae’s house for many days of the week, just to avoid coming home. 
Victoria walked up the stairs, going up to check on her mother, who was now locked in the room, all by herself. Victoria stuck her head in to see her mother laughing at the static screen of the TV as she popped something in like it was a lolly. 
“What are you doing!” her dad yelled at her. Victoria slapped the door shut and turned towards her dad. 
“No—nothing, just ch—checking on mum” she answered, edging her way to the stairs, ready to run when her dad yelled at her to stop. 
“Where are you going! This is your house!” he came forward and grabbed her by the hair, swinging her back, away from the stairs. 
“Dad, please, don’t” Victoria pleaded as she backed against the wall. Reaching into her school blazer’s pocket, she speed dialled the police. 
“I’ve about just have enough with you! You little !” he backhanded her and Victoria yelled. 
“shut your mouth!” he slammed her back against the wall, Victoria felt a crack at the back of her head and her vision started to swim around. From the corner of her eye, she could see her dad pulling out a knife. Victoria whimpered when he stared at it with such fascination it scared her.
“You know...i’ve killed people before, and OH, it feels GOOD, seeing the light die in their eyes...just...magnificent!” he laughed. 
“Please...I’ll do away just don’t do it. I’ll never come back to 32 XXXX street ever again” Victoria hinted the address so the police know where to find her. Her dad was too into the crazy to notice. 
“Oh...you won’t be leaving this place” he said as he reached for her. Victoria screamed as she dodged him pushed him a way and headed for the stairs when he caught her by the jacket and flung her back. 
Her mother opened the door in her room and started to clap her hands at what she’s seeing. She started to laugh and jumped up and down. 
“You enjoy this sweetheart” her dad turned to her mum and delivered a dazzling smile. Victoria kicked him in the stomach. Her mum screamed in outrage and her dad grunted. 
“that’s IT!” he pushed her up against the wall, pulled out a knife and was startled when someone was slamming the door, trying to bust it open. Victoria scream for help, which was silenced when her dad hit her. 
“You called the police?!” he screamed in outrage and slammed his knife in her stomach. The hot pain spread through her body faster than anything she ever felt. She tried to get a breath in but it hurt too much to even speak. 
Victoria touched her wound and warm blood soaked her hands. Her tears blurred her vision of her dad laughing like crazy. The police grabbed him and slammed him on the ground. Restraining him, her mum was being dragged away, screaming and reaching out for her dad. 
The last thing she saw before Victoria closed her eyes was the triumph in her dad’s eyes.
“Now...I will give you a deal...since I am very generous” her dad walked around her, Victoria followed his every move, not letting have a change to come at her from the back.
“What deal?”
“You have to convince you darling husband to give up on the project”
“But that's impossible” Victoria said. 
“Then make it possible” he said simply. 
“I’m not going to do it” Victoria said, mustering up her courage. 
“Well, that could make the situation a little complicated I believe” victor grabbed her by the arm, Victoria whimpered. 
“My dear...I believe you did not tell Nichkhun of your history...is that right? I wonder what would happen if he knows....everything”
“He wouldn’t believe you anyways” Victoria said, gripping her lamp in her other hand so hard her knuckles were turning white.
“We’ll see about that my dear...” he let go. 
Victoria woke up from the couch with a fright. The TV was still running and the clock stated that it was 3 in the morning. 
Victoria the lamp and there was no one in the living room...or from the corner where her father came out of, she wasn’t sure if it was real or a dream. Gathering up her blanket, Victoria turned off the TV and ran up stairs to her bedroom. 
Nichkhun was fast asleep in bed, his t-shirt was on the ground and his head was under the pillow. Victoria crawled in and buried herself with the thick blanket, getting close to Nichkhun. He murmured something before wrapping his arm around her, hugging her close. Victoria steadied her breathing and forced herself back to sleep; telling herself nothing is going to happen to her when Nichkhun is around. 
When she woke up again, Victoria was in her bed, a strong pair of arms wrapped around her waist as Nichkhun’s head rested on her shoulder. Before she could smile, something caught her eye. 
5 finger marks was left of her arm...the arm where she was grabbed by her father last night, her breath caught in and she felt cold all over.
“it wasn’t a dream”
=====================================================================================================================
Ok, I must admit, this is a pretty....weird/pyschotic/twisted chapter but like...THAT is how her parents are....PRETTY full on huh?
I didn't intent to make the chapter so freaky but I WAS SO BORED! and i was watching the 'uninvited'...you know...the horror movie...and i just started to get ideas. :(
if you aren't scared of horror, you should check it out. "Uninvited" , its so good, the ending...you will never see it coming :D
if you watched it already, Do you like it? let me know!
comment on what you think of this chapter guys , Its a new 'style' you could say. does it work? or is it bad? 
i love reading your comments but there was so little :( COME ON!!!
I LOVE YOUHHH!!!!