Truth Hurts

I LOVE YOU..r money

 

“Ummaa” Luna ran forward. Joy opened her arms and hugged Luna to her. She always liked the girl, she was so sweet and generous. She would’ve been so good for Nichkhun before that Victoria came along. Before that envelope, she wouldn’t object Nichkhun being with Victoria, but now...she wanted Victoria out of her son’s life as soon as possible. 
“hello, darling”
“how have you been umma? Why the sudden trip to Korea?” Luna asked as they both sat down in the living room. Wordlessly, Joy took out the envelope from under the table and handed it to Luna, who looked at it a little confused. 
She opened the envelope and there were documents. A lot of them. Of pictures and dates, long documents and just like that, Luna knew what this was. 
Luna carefully place the papers on the table, picked up the short hand written letter and began to read in her mind. 
DO NOT TRY TO FIND OUT WHO I AM. 
I CAN TELL YOU NOW, I’M A GOOD SAMARITAN HELPING OUT A FELLOW FRIEND. 
You’re son is being tricked. Victoria Song isn’t who she say she is. If you think my accusations are false, please read the following documents. I simply cannot stay still to see someone being tricked for their money without doing anything about it. Victoria is dangerous. She will take everything away from you once she is done. 
Let me tell you how I know of Victoria. She did the same thing to me as well. I own a very large company in America. She came along, blackmailed me into marrying her and took all my money. Please don’t make the same mistake I’ve made. 
Victoria isn’t this girl’s real name. Her name is Qian Song. Her family isn’t from some Europe country or owns any business. Her father is called Victor Song, who had been jailed for murder and assult. He is a hitman and one phyco man. Watch out for this man, he helps his daughter do her dirty work by torturing her preys. Her mother is a drug addict who is now in rehab and hopefully will never come out. 
Be warned. Do everything you can to get her away from your family. Don’t be fooled by her stories, she cannot be trusted. Take action. 
Don’t make the same mistakes I’ve made. 
“this is right umma” Luna said as she place the paper back down on the table. Joy’s heart sank. 
“why didn’t you tell me this before child?” Luna pinched the side of her leg, the sharp pain shot through the right side of her body, immediately, tears sprang into her eyes. 
“I can’t. Nichkhun hates me now. Who would believe me without proof?” Joy gathered Luna into her arms. 
“tell me what I need to know, then I will rid of this parasite so Nichkhun could be yours”
“well...i know her....”
==============================
The feeling of his chest against her back made Victoria smile. His arms was wrapped around her waist under the sheets. Victoria had never felt so happy in her life. she didn’t like the pain at the start but after that, it was blissful. Nichkhun took care of her so well. She was glad he was her first. 
The sky was dark with rain clouds. A sinking feeling started in her stomach. For some reason, she felt that today will end everything. She will lose everything after today. The thought made tears welled in her eyes. no, please, not now. 
“morning” Nichkhun whispered against her ear as he planted a kiss on her shoulder. Victoria made quick work to blink away her tears. 
“morning” she whispered back, tightening the hold of him around her waist. 
“is everything okay?” Nichkhun asked, resting his head on the crock of her neck. 
“yeah, I was just thinking about last night” Victoria said. 
“I liked last night” Nichkhun chuckled. Their clothes were still scattered on the ground, under the sheets, they were both bare, which made Victoria....no...snap out of it. 
“hungry?”  Victoria nodded. Nichkhun peck her on the cheek before he hastily got up. As soon as the comforter was lifted off their bodies, cold chills made Victoria shiver. Nichkhun must’ve been looking at her because he didn’t move. 
“what happened to you?” he asked. Something click in her head and she pulled the covers up to cover her up. He saw it. Her scars, the marks that reminded her everyday of how evil her father could get. He doesn’t waste his time of beating her, no, he cuts her. thin little cuts yet still deep enough to leave scars, sometime he beats her for the kicks. Her stomach and back were marked with different patches of different shades. Some bruises never left, it just gets darker and stayed, another reminder. 
“accidents” Victoria said, not looking at him. 
“when I first saw those, I thought you were in a gang” he commented, which made her look up. 
“the first time?” Nichkhun’s eyes widened.
“I’ll go get breakfast” Nichkhun hurriedly pull on his pants and was out the door. Victoria smiled before lowering herself back onto bed. 
Victoria must’ve drifted off again because when she opened her eyes, Nichkhun was at the feet of the bed, buttoning his shirt. His face was grim and...angry...?
“we have to go to my mum’s house. Luna is there...i don’t know what this means but I don’t like it” Nichkhun turned around and went over to the vanity. 
Victoria knew exactly what it means. If Luna is at his mum’s house...this means the secret is out and when the secret is out...her life is over. There’s not going to be another happy moment between them anymore. This was the last time they are going to be sleeping in the same bed, this was the last time shes going to see him...he would hate her after today. Why did it have to be today? They just confessed they loved each other yesterday, it didn’t even have time to sink in. 
Getting up from the bed, Victoria went over to her side of the wardrobe and took out a robe. Putting it on quickly, she padded over to Nichkhun and hugged him from behind so he wont be able to see her expression. 
“I love you...” and no matter what happens after today, I want you to know that everything I said or did was real, this was never part of the plan. Was what she wanted to add, but she couldn’t bring herlsef to say it. 
“I love you too” Nichkhun said, he followed it with a laugh when he tried to twist around to see her. Victoria stepped back before he could see her and headed to the bathroom to get ready. 
This is it...
====================================
the sky looked like it was going to rain in any second, the sky was getting darker by the minute. The ride to his mum’s house was silent. Victoria haven’t said a word and all she did during the trip was look out the window. 
Luna’s car was parked where it normally parked when she came over. However, the sight of the house made him feel uneasy. Nichkhun parked in his spot and got out of the car, Victoria followed suit and came around to his side of the car. 
Nichkhun extended his hand to her and she took it. He brought her hand to his lips and kissed it tenderly, telling her that everything was going to be fine. The house was quiet, as no one came out and greeted him, normally his mother would be all over him by now. 
“hello?” Nichkhun called from the front door. no one came to greet them, not even a servant but a voice drifted from the living room. 
Looking at Victoria, Nichkhun gave her hand a squeeze and they both headed towards the living room. 
In there sat some paper documents on the coffee table. Luna and his mother was sitting on the sofa without looking at them. 
“Mum? I didn’t know you were coming” Nichkhun said, but his mother didn’t respond. 
“just sit down, I want to talk to you” Nichkhun looked over at Victoria once more before they separated to sit on different ends of the room on the single armchairs. 
“should I start or should she?” his mother said, shooting a look of pure hatred towards Victoria, woah, what?
“Wait, what are you talking about?” Nichkhun asked, confusion clouded his brain. 
“Since she’s not going to say anything, I will. Darling, this girl has been playing you. She’s been lying to us all about her identity. I guarantee that everything she told you or do to you is fake. All of it”
“no, Nichkhun please...listen to me—”
“i...i don’t” Nichkhun was torn between the person he thought he loved and the person who gave life to him. He could feel his mum staring at him so hard he’s sure there's invisible holes. Victoria sitting on the chair furthers from him and he wanted to run to her when her tears started to fall.
“explain to him! You blood parasite” Victoria flinched at the tone of his mum.
“mum stop it! What are you talking about?” nihckhun looked from his mum to Victoria, who has her head down.
“fine! I’ll tell him” his mum stood up and walked over to him.
“darling, this girl is playing you. I saw the contract that she made you sign. I don’t think you know this but it was a contract that stated that you have to give up half your earning to her if you divorce her, take a look” his mum shoved paperwork at his chest which Nichkhun caught.
“but...how did you find out?” Nichkhun asked, he knew about the agreement but after all the things that happened to them, they fell in love and this stupid contract didn’t mean anything anymore. 
“you know about this? And didn’t tell me?” he could see his mother’s face started to turn to all different shade of red. 
“if it wasn’t for Luna and this letter, I wouldn’t have known!”
“Luna?” Nichkhun looked towards Victoria for some explanation but she wouldn’t look at him. 
“yes! She came to me in tears! She said Victoria was threatening to hurt her if she came to us with the truth. See how evil this girl is? Luna went to the same high school! And this girl’s real name is Qian! And she never came from any rich family! Her father was an alcoholic psycho and her mother a drug addict! She went around trying to catch Donghae in high school! And luckily Luna was there to stop her but she was too late to stop you from falling for this gold digger!” Nichkhun felt an invisible punch to his stomach, he turned towards Victoria slowly, she was shaking her head, her eyes pleading him to not listen to his mother. 
“she tricked Amber’s mother into taking her in and lived a fabulous life! Nichkhun, how can you be so stupid!” Nichkhun felt angry and betrayed but hurt and disappointed at the same time. He wanted to get out of this place and get away. Forget all of this and just breathe...hell, he would go back to the time when Victoria was a brat and always wanted to drive his cars. Or back to last night, when she said she loved him...surely that's not a lie...
“you see the scars on her back? That was when she around! she’s so sick she would let anyone do anything to her!” his mother yelled, pointing at Victoria. 
“is...is any of this true?” Nichkhun asked Victoria, who practically was shaking on the seat, clutching both her hands like she might die if they come apart. Nichkhun wanted to throw up, everything was going out of control.
When Victoria didn’t say anything, it seemed pretty clear the accusations were real. Another invisible punch was felt in his stomach. Nichkhun turned to his mum.
“can you give me a moment alone please?” his mum looked hesitant but she sign, sent a dagger look at Victoria before grabbing her hand bag and Luna’s hand before walking upstairs. Nichkhun looked at the maid, taking her cue, she closed the glass living door shut tight.  
“tell me, Is what my mother said real?” Nichkhun muttered, he didn’t even have the energy to yell. It felt like everything was drained out of him, deep down he was desperate for Victoria to laugh it off and say something along the time of ‘nick, you are so stupid sometimes for believing in that crap’ but when she didn’t say anything, something snapped inside him. As if his brain closed down and his body took over, Nichkhun jumped off his seat and stalked over to her. trapping both hands on either side of her face, he looked down on her.
“tell me!” he slammed his hands on either side of her face. 
“NO! No...okay...it was true at first that all I wanted was your money but I got to know you and what you are like. I fell for you Nichkhun. Hard. And at that point, I’ve forgotten about the contract all together, I wanted to be with you...my dad was an alcoholic and he abuses me, he tried to kill me at one stage, that's where all the scars came from and my mum was always a drug addict.”
Tears streamed down her face but she kept on going “Not everyone was born into a rich family like you ok! Amber’s mum was nice to take me in after my dad went to jail and my mum went to a rehab centre. I was bullied at school, by no other than Luna...why do you think I hate her so much...and Donghae was my first love...i wanted to have a good life and that costs money...so I went to you...but things went wrong and I fell for you. I don’t want your money anymore, all I want is you. Please Nichkhun...what your mother says isn’t true!” Victoria look at him straight in the eyes, Nichkhun wanted to hug her and kiss her and say everything is okay and that he believed her...but at the end, it came down to his mother. How can he betray his mother? 
“we never had did we? You set me up” Nichkhun said gently. Last night, it felt almost like Victoria had never been touched, she was tight and he could hear her crying, that's not a normal way to respond when its not the first time. 
“last night was the first” Victoria admitted. His vision got blurry as he stood up straight and looked up towards the ceiling, chasing away the tears. How can she do such a thing to him.
“its a good story Qian” Nichkhun said as he stepped away from her. He wanted to believe her so much but if he chooses to believe his mother, the break would be easier knowing it was Victoria’s fault. 
“please, I wasn’t faking anything of it. It was real” Victoria’s tears were flowing from her eyes now, Nichkhun wanted so bad to wipe them away but he retrained himself. 
“get out of my house”
=====================================================================================================================
Hehe, its been awhile i haven't updated. I'm super super sorry so this chapter is especially long. 
So...Luna did it again and now they are over....
I'm sorry if its a depressing thing to read but THINGS WILL GET BETER....ish
hope u liked the chapter!
Comment and let me know what you think! and SUBSCRIBEEE