Shatter

I LOVE YOU..r money

 

There was no choice but to walk, since she came in Nichkhun’s car. Just when she thinks things couldn’t get any better, the sky opened and rain pounded. 
“You got to be kidding me” she muttered between her sobs, but now that there's rain, it could look like she wasn’t crying...right?
There was nowhere to go, the house was Nichkhun’s, hell, and even the clothes are paid by Nichkhun’s money. She wanted to call Amber, but she wasn’t ready to face anyone right now. Shame was drowning her. She felt so alone.  Victoria wanted to cry but she was in public. People were already looking at her funny because she was soaked from head to toe. She wanted to escape. She doesn’t even want to live, escape everything, just die away. 
Victoria shook her head and scolds herself. She shouldn’t be thinking like that. It’s not healthy. Shes not going to kill herself and give Luna the satisfaction. 
A car pulled beside her, it was a slick black BMW that looks so much like Nichkhun’s, her heart picked up, but her heart dropped when Donghae stepped out of the car. Even though it’s not Nichkhun, she let out a sob of relief to see a familiar face in her dark state. 
“Vic?” his voice was filled with concern and worry. His brows drew together as he takes her wet form. 
“Oppa” she called out as a sob before crying out openly without caring. Without hesitating, Donghae rushed towards her, not caring if he was getting soaked as well. His arms came around her shoulder and he ushered her towards his car. 
The warm heat blasted her face and she sank further into the seat. She hasn’t realised that her skin was ice cold and her chin was stuttering. Until that moment, she didn’t even realised how cold it actually was. She was just numb inside. 
Donghae came into the driver’s side and shook his hair. He was wearing flannel top and dark jeans that once must’ve been blue. On the consol between them, there was a passport and plane ticket. Where is he going?
“Vic, are you okay?” Donghae asked, he reached over and hesitated, his hand hovering over Victoria’s hand. When she didn’t pull away, he rested his on top and gave her a gentle squeeze. 
“I screwed up. So bad” Victoria sobbed. It was a gut wrenching cry that she never heard coming out from since she was little. She never cried like this since her father beat her. This cry doesn’t come out until late at night. She would muffle her voice with the pillow and cry herself to sleep. This was the same cry. Tears streamed down her face like waterfall. She clutch to her chest as she feel everything was escaping. She felt her lungs giving and her heart breaking. It’s almost like holding onto her chest would prevent the heart from breaking. 
Seeing her in that state, Donghae’s eyes looked worried as he reached over the centre console and pressed her to him. Her head rested on chest and his head rested on top of hers. Her cries shook her whole body and Donghae sounded like he was trying not to cry as well. 
“Victoria, please. Don’t cry” he hushed her, running his hand down her back. She thanked God that his windows were heavily tinted because this little fit would’ve looked embarrassing. 
“It hurts” she said between breathes before she let out another cry. Donghae pulled her towards him tighter as he hushed her. 
“It’s going to be okay” he said, lulling her but nothing would ease her. She wanted Nichkhun, but now he’s too far to reach. He's out of her reach. 
As distraught as she was, Victoria didn’t realised when she passed out from crying and exhaustion. The dark just rushed her all at once. And now she felt like shes falling into darkness. And never reaching the ground. 
=======================================
“I knew she was a crock! Can’t believe such a person could exist!” Nichkhun’s mother fussed as she talked and ed about Victoria with Luna, who agreed with everything she said. 
Nichkhun ignored their chatter and stared out into the rain. It was pouring down hard. Victoria would be in that rain. She would get sick and no one would look after her. 
Nichkhun could feel a tear forming in his eyes and he looked up into the ceiling so none would fall. He couldn’t believe she would do such a thing. His heart was slowly breaking; he had never allowed himself to actually fall in love because he feared this was what it would be like to get your heart broken. 
All he could see in his mind was her smile. The way her bang would sometimes fall over her eyes and the urge he has every time to push it away. The memories they had together. The pranks they pulled on each other. How she dyed him blue and called him avatar to the little petty fights. The fruit fight. 
Without realising it, Nichkhun grabbed his keys and walked out of the house, ignoring the calls from his mother and Luna. Nichkhun ran towards his car and started the engine as soon as he got in. She wouldn’t have gotten far. 
Nichkhun gunned the car and it shot out of the driveway. He looked along the sidewalks for her, slowing down his car and ignoring as cars honked him to go faster. The rain was pouring so hard, she would’ve been soaked. It remained him of last time, how she called him, crying about the rain. It seemed so long ago and at this moment, he wanted to go back. 
His heart dropped when he saw her walking, her head down and water clung to her clothes and dripped down her hair. She looked like a zombie. Walking without looking, slow shuffles along the side walk, not caring when people were looking at her funny. The temperature dropped when it rained. His car was toasty warm but he could imagine what it would be like to outside. 
Nichkhun started to ease by the sidewalk but was stopped when another car cut in front of him. Nichkhun’s heart, when he felt like it couldn’t hurt anymore, shattered. Donghae got out of the car and he rushed at Victoria, who allowed him to hug her. Her whole body shook as she cried. He never saw her cry like that ever. And it terrified him. Donghae looked alarmed but he led her towards his car. 
Victoria looked up and he looked eyes with her, even though she couldn’t see him through his tinted car. Her face was pained as tears ran down her face, opened and he could imagine a horrible wale of sadness escaping it. There was just pain and hurt in her eyes as she slipped into the car. 
Nichkhun hadn’t realised that he too, was crying. Wet tears travelled down his face and his body shook slightly. He made an attempt to wipe it away but more came. They were both pained. The lie hurt them both. He didn’t know if she actually loved him, but seeing her face, he started to think that she actually did. That she started off as using him but eventually fall in love with him. Like he did with her. 
Nichkhun watched as Donghae’s car pulled out of the side walk and disappeared into the traffic. 
============================
Victor stood uneasy in the office he had grown used to. The man behind the desk always terrified him. 
“Now that the chaos amongst the family had created. I wanted this done” his master said. “Your last job for me before I set you and your wife free” 
Victor was already smiling, the thought of his wife made him smile. She was always the light to his darkness. She suffered in rehab long enough because of his demon child. Now they can finally be together for real. 
“What is it that you want master?” victor asked. After this, he’s free. 
“Kill Nichkhun”
====================================================================================================================
HELLO GUYS!! DON'T BEAT ME UP PLEASE! 
I'M SORRY I HADN'T UPDATE IN A WHILE. I HARDLY HAVE TIME FOR MYSELF. 
School is really taking its tow. 
I felt so depressed writing this chapter. :( 
i hope you guys still like it though :D
Donghae is a sweety aint he? 
COMMENT OF WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER! is donghae faking? or is he sincere? let me know
ITS COMING TO AN ENDDDD
I'll try to update as soon as i have time :D 
love youuuu