Accidently on Purpose

I LOVE YOU..r money

 

The only reason Victoria was in the bathroom for so long was because...she ate something funny and it decided to give her the most unpleasant diarrhoea ever. Victoria the shower to mask the sound of her...dodo... when it hits the water. Nichkhun knocked on the door once, Victoria felt her face turn red. If he said something along the line of “I could hear you take a dump from downstairs” she was going to die from embarrassment but luckily he only asked if she was ok.
Victoria took her time in the shower to clear her emotions and when she came out of the shower, Donghae was forgotten. She didn’t care about the forced kiss anymore. It was just at the time, she was overwhelmed and acted out...but she doesn’t really care being kissed like that. But it kind of pissed her off that he bit her lip on purpose. Just a turn off. 
Victoria cleaned up and was out of there. When she came downstairs, Nichkhun and his mum was in the living room. They turned when she came down. 
Nichkhun’s mum took her by surprise when she hugged Victoria. She had never been hugged like that before. Even though shes close with Amber’s mum, it was never like that. Victoria could hardly remember her parents, let alone remember what her mum’s hugs felt like. Victoria close her eyes and remembered the moment in her head. 
“so, how have you been?” Nichkhun’s mum said as she pulled back. Victoria smiled down at her.
“i’ve been great. Nichkhun’s been taking good care of me” she said. Nichkhun’s mum turned to her son to give him a thumbs up.
“Well. Mum, dinner is ready. Let’s eat before it gets cold” Nichkhun lead his mum to their dining room. 
“Wow, the food looks magnificent. Who made these?” Nichkhun’s mum said as she sat down and looked at all the food. 
“Victoria made them, she’s a really good cook” Nichkhun said as he ate some rice. Victoria glowered at him, Nichkhun smiled around his food. Truth was, they bought it from the shops because they don’t have time to cook...not that Victoria can cook...well.
“You are one lucky boy, Nichkhun. Victoria, this crab is great. What’s in it, I might grab the recipe off you” Nichkhun’s mum said. 
“Er, well. There's you know, sauce, and crab. Some green things” Victoria said the first things that came into her head without thinking about it. 
“Green things?” Nichkhun’s mum turned to him with a questionable look.
“Vic meant, like herbs. Right Victoria” Nichkhun nodded towards Victoria direction. When Nichkhun’s mum wasn’t looking, Nichkhun made a nodding gesture.
“Uh, yeah! Herbs. Love them...drink it with my coffee sometimes” Victoria wanted to kick herself. Herbs in coffee? Even she knows that's weird.
“Oh, that's a strange combination” Nichkhun’s mum said as she took a spoonful of crab sauce from the stir-fry.  
“Well, yeah. But having it in coffee...” Victoria sends a pleading look towards Nichkhun but he just shrugged and smiled at her. .
“Rejuvenate? yes, it rejuvenates the skin. Make it more...shiny” 
“Oh. I’ll make you to try it” Victoria laughed off her nervousness before taking a huge drink of wine. Nichkhun’s eyes widened but he just shook his head.
The rest of the evening went smoothly, she thinks. Most of the time, Nichkhun was the one doing all the talking. Victoria just kept drinking wine when the questions were too bazaar or she has no answer or Nichkhun answered it funny and made Victoria nervous. Once, Nichkhun’s mum asked about how many kids they wanted, Nichkhun said 5. Vic drank 5 gulps of wine. Another time was how often they had . Nichkhun said 5 times a week, which surprised his mum and Victoria took more than 5 gulps of wine. Nichkhun would send her sly smiles and chuckle before giving his mum ridiculous answers. 
*******************************
At the end of the night, Victoria went through 8 bottles of wine. When Nichkhun’s mum bid them goodnight, Victoria sagged against the couch, finishing off her wine. 
“You have a strong alcohol intake, I would’ve though you passed out after the 3rd bottle” Nichkhun said as he took the wine glass from her and set it on the kitchen table.
“I’M GREAT! WOOWWW!” Victoria slurred, sagging even more in the seat. Nichkhun returned with a cup of hot brewed coffee. Victoria started to laugh, earning a raised eyebrow from Nichkhun.
“Did you put some herbs in it?” Nichkhun laughed a little when he put the cup in her waiting hand. Victoria took a strong sip and swallowed it without blowing into it.
“Isn’t hot?” Nichkhun asked.
“NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Its perrrrfect” Victoria smiled at him lazily before taking another drink. Nichkhun shook his head as he sat next to her, holding his own cup of coffee and flipped on the TV. 
“Some scary movie is on” Nichkhun muttered as he turned it on louder. Victoria and Nichkhun watched in silence when the girl was in the shower and the killer was about to open the curtain.
“WATCH OUT! HE’S THERE! BEHIND THE CURTAINNN” Victoria screamed as she started to point. Nichkhun jumped at her sudden outburst. 
“They can’t hear you” Nichkhun said before going back to the TV. Awhile later, Nichkhun felt something on his shoulder. When he looked down, Victoria has her head on his shoulder, dead asleep. Nichkhun was about to adjust her head so it rested on his shoulder properly when her head slipped and landed on his lap, hitting his...thing...
Nichkhun grunted from the sudden pain but clammed his lips shut so he doesn’t yell. When Nichkhun looked down at Victoria, he immediately looked back up and took a deep breath. The sight does not look good. It looks like shes giving him a bloody . 
Slowly, Nichkhun put his hands around Victoria’s head and lifted it off his...thing...without looking down and got off the seat so her head could rest on the arm rest. 
Nichkhun leaned in to fix her hair; her bang was split in the middle and ruffled in some places. Carefully Nichkhun put it in place when his eyes landed on her lips, without realising, Nichkhun leaned in closer and closes his eyes.
“What do you think you’re doing!?” Victoria yelled, Nichkhun opened his eyes and stumbled back. 
“I...I wass...err” Nichkhun looked from left to right but when the sound of soft snoring started, Nichkhun looked at Victoria. She was sleep talking. Letting out a shaky laugh, Nichkhun shook his head as he gathered the mugs and brought it to the kitchen where loads of dishes needed to be cleaned. Nichkhun muffled a sigh as he cleaned off the plates.
“This is supposed to be a woman’s job” he complained as he dried his hands. They had gotten all wrinkly from the dish water and smelt funny. 
When Nichkhun made his way upstairs, he looked back at Victoria who was still sleeping on the couch. Nichkhun ignored her and continued up the stairs when he stopped. Groaning, Nichkhun doubled back downstairs and scoop Victoria in his arms, her head leaned against his chest. 
“You owe me...again” he muttered as he brought her upstairs. The bedroom was dark, feeling against the wall, Nichkhun flipped the lights on. Victoria twisted in his arms but didn’t wake up. Carefully, Nichkhun let her down on her side of the bed and threw the covers over her. 
Not feeling tired, Nichkhun walked back downstairs and flip the TV back on. The midnight news was on, settling himself on the couch, Nichkhun let his mind go blank and stared at what was on TV. When Nichkhun’s eyes started to drift shut, Victoria’s phone started to ring. Nichkhun got her a spare phone this afternoon, since her phone died in the rain. Grabbing it from the coffee table, Nichkhun answered it without looking at the ID.
“Yoboseyo” he answered in a tired voice.
“Victoria? Wait, Nichkhun?” Donghae’s voice came through the earpiece. Nichkhun felt his anger spike from just hearing the ’s voice. 
“What the hell do you want? Calling my wife’s cell?” Nichkhun asked, wanting to hang up in his face. 
“I don’t have to answer to you. Now let me talk to Victoria” Donghae said.
“Well, that’s not happening” Nichkhun growled. 
“And why is that?”
“Victoria is very tired right now. You see, when you’re married, you have and Victoria and I have been at it all night” Nichkhun barked in the phone. 
“You son of a ” Donghae yelled.
“At lease I didn’t force her into doing things she doesn’t want to do, you dumb f#ck” Nichkhun hissed as he hung up the phone. He was tempted to throw the phone against the wall but that won’t actually hurt Donghae in any way so he thought better of it and left it on the couch. 
Nichkhun made his way back into the bedroom; Victoria must’ve got up to turn off the light because the room is dark again. Not bothering to turn the light back on, Nichkhun felt his way to the bathroom. He muffled his yelp of pain when he kicked the edge of the table with his pinkie toe and banged his toe against the bed post. 
Reaching the bathroom, Nichkhun the light and yelled in surprise. Victoria was in her underwear, stepping into the shower. 
“What the hell are you doing?” Nichkhun asked, Victoria’s eyes were still dreamy and her voice slurred. So she’s sleepwalking drunk?
“I’m having a showerrr~~” Victoria said in a sing-song voice as she turned the shower on. Stream clouded the mirror and the glass of the shower. Nichkhun shook his head and was headed to the door when Victoria’s hand shot out and grab hold on to his t-shirt. Nichkhun didn’t have time to react when Victoria pulled him into the shower with her. 
The sight of water running down her body was too much for Nichkhun, but she’s drunk and not herself. Nichkhun forced himself to look away and focus on the crack on the tile. 
“Take your clothes off, you’re getting them wet” Victoria said huskily. Nichkhun look back at her in surprise. Before he could say something at her, she grabs the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head forcefully. Nichkhun grunt when a button got caught in his nose. Victoria gave one big tug and Nichkhun’s eyes teared up from the hint of pain in his nose but it cleared quickly. 
Not giving a damn about the shirt, Victoria threw it out of the shower and it landed with a flop. Nichkhun’s eyes widened when Victoria ran her fingertips down his chest, going over his abs. Shes practically poking at his patients and control. Nichkhun grab her hands forcefully and pinned them over her head. With her back against the glass, she couldn’t do anything but stare up at him with lust. Nichkhun cleared his throat and moved away from her, still holding onto her hands. 
“What the hell has gotten into you?” he asked. Victoria smiled at him before getting onto her tip-toes and slammed against his. Nichkhun didn’t know how to react; he just stood there, holding her hands above her head while she kissed away at his lips. 
“This is the first time I see Nichkhun Horvejkul refusing” Victoria murmured against his lips. 
“I bet Donghae oppa would be way better at it” at the sound of Donghae, Nichkhun pressed Victoria to the wall with his body, using one of his arm; he wrapped it around her waist and pulled her against him. Their pelvis were practically touching, his jeans were the only thing stoping them from making contact. She let out a soft moan against his lips. Losing a bit of his control, Nichkhun returned her kiss. Teasing her, Nichkhun gently on her bottom lip before trailing it down to her neck. Victoria arches her head, giving him more access to her neck. Nichkhun couldn’t help but notice the water from the shower running down the curves of her s. Victoria manage to slip her hands from his grip and is now gripping his shoulder with one hand while the other is making its way down his chest slowly, teasing him. Nichkhun groaned as he returned to her lips, slipping his tongue in a little but before she could respond, he slid it back out. Victoria moaned in frustration, making him smile a little. Her hand was now at his waist band. Nichkhun in a breathe when Victoria stick a finger into the waistband and played around with it without pulling it down. Before things could go further, Nichkhun broke away from the kiss and stepped back.
“I can’t do this. Not like this. You’re drunk. You’ll regret it in the morning” Nichkhun said as he turned off the shower and stepped out. The bathroom was filled with stream. He couldn’t breathe properly through the steam. Flipping the suction fan on, Nichkhun grabbed his soaked t-shirt and walked out, leaving Victoria in the shower, staring at him with confusion and disappointment in her eyes. 
==================================================================================================================
As promised, a chapter on sunday. 
So...Victoria making the first move huh? who saw that coming?
i  heart comments and subscribe
please comment on what you think guys.....i really want to know how you feel about the story so far <3