Avatar to the Rescue

I LOVE YOU..r money

 

Nichkhun tried to follow Victoria out but Luna was holding him back. 
"Oppa leave her, we were having so much fun" she whined on the floor, holding onto her . 
" I don't know what I was thinking" Nichkhun muttered as he grabbed his jacket and tucked his shirt in before running out the door ignoring Luna's call for him. 
Nichkhun hesitantly wiped off the lipstick still on his lips as he walked down the stairs, he could see Victoria, weaving through the crowd , stopped to say something to some people before she disappear completely into the crowd. 
“, " Nichkhun said to himself before he started to follow but a man stopped him. He was an important client that was looking for partnership in Germany started talking to Nichkhun about the possibilities. 
Nichkhun listened and nodded, made some comments and smiled but he wanted to kick the guy in the head for being so picky and go look for Victoria. 
"What do you think of that?" he asked, Nichkhun looked up at the man as he waits for an answer.
“Uh, sure, I'll confirm it with my secretary on Monday. Excuse me" Nichkhun walked away before the man could say anything else. 
Nichkhun looked everywhere, the dance floor and the bar but Victoria was nowhere to be seen. 
"Who are you looking for?" Donghae said behind him. Nichkhun took a deep breath and turned around slowly, clenching his fist and his jaw tight.
"None of your business" Nichkhun said. Donghae smirked at him.
“You got a little lipstick there" he pointed at the corner of his own lips. Nichkhun wiped it off the remaining of the lipstick before turning away. 
"Victoria already left, I saw her walked out. I guess it's just a matter of time now" Nichkhun didn't waste him time on Donghae and ran straight outside in the freezing cold. 
"Winter is on its way" Nichkhun stated as he blew into his hands.
“yeah, it’s freezing tonight” the guy outside that take cares of the cars say. Nichkhun nodded his head and looked the other direction when it occurred to him to ask the guy if he saw Victoria anywhere.
“hey, uh, excuse me. Have you seen a girl, she might look like she’s been running?” Nichkhun crossed invisible fingers and smiled a little when the guy nodded his head.
“ah, yes, she headed towards the car park, I tried to warn her not to go there by herself but she didn’t listen to me” 
“ok, thanks” Nichkhun gave the man money before running towards the car park. There were not much light but a few light posts near exit signs. 
It was eerily silent, Nichkhun’s footsteps echoed off the concrete as he speed walk around the car park to where he parked the car. 
Victoria’s scream shattered the air, it was a high ear bleeding scream and that was all it took to send him running. Nichkhun ran through rows of rows of parked cars. 
“NICHKHUN!” the scream of his name got him running even faster. 
“Vic! I'm COMMING!” Nichkhun yelled, hoping she could hear his voice. He was getting close now, and it doesn’t sound good. 
There was sound of glass breaking and more of Victoria screaming. Nichkhun stopped just before the rows of cars and hid himself behind one. Waiting for the right moment. 
Anger spiked when he saw his beloved car bashed but then again, he would rather his car than his girl. 
Victoria was standing in the middle of the road, shaking and shivering. Her hair has come out of its style and there were scratches on her arms, possibly from the glass. 
“what do you want?” she asked the man in the ski mask, holding a baseball bat, walking around her like a hungry wolf stalking its meal. 
“you know, pretty girls shouldn’t walk around in dark places like this” the man laughed. 
“I’ll keep that in mind for later” Victoria said humourlessly, Nichkhun smiled at her braveness; at least she didn’t appear weak...that voice is...familiar... 
“who are you...lemme guessed...Nichkhun horvejkul’s wife?” Nichkhun was speechless, how did he know who she was...and who could want to hurt him...or her?
“no, who’s Nichkhun horvvvdgerh?” Nichkhun couldn’t help himself but smile at her acting, but he can’t hide here forever, he needs to help Victoria and find out who this is.
“don’t play dump. I got your picture and profile right here alright” the guy held out a small note and a picture of Victoria at the shops today when she wasn’t looking. She was being spied on?
“what do you want?” Victoria asked again, not fazed. 
“I want you send Nichkhun a message, my boss don’t want him to mess with the project that’s happening right now” Nichkhun’s blood ran cold. The only project he is involved with right now is with Donghae’s dad, for opening the branch in Australia but Nichkhun is objecting it because there’s nothing for the company to earn from there. There were too many well known hotels there and it would be too much fuss to complete in places that they know they can’t win but rather open in areas that would benefit them.
“and what’s it got to do with me?” Victoria asked, she was turning blue from the cold. Her lips were grey and she was shivering uncontrollably. 
“let me give you advice. Divorce Nichkhun, for your own good. You know how many enemies he has? you’re not safe with him” the man took a step towards Victoria. That was enough information for Nichkhun, slowly; Nichkhun looked around to see if there was anything to fight with. A smile appeared on his face when he saw a piece of metal near the gutter. It was a little wet, Nichkhun wiped it away and gripped it tight as he got up and slowly walked over. 
Making no noise, Nichkhun raised up into a crouch and wait for a moment to jump the guy. Victoria must’ve seen him from one of the windows of the cars.
“Avatar!” the man looked at her in a funny way and took another step closer. 
“what?” Nichkhun held his breath.
“I...like avatar...not the anime, the movie...do you like avatar?” she said, smiling weakly at him. 
“you think this is a joke?” the guy grabbed her by the hair and used the bat to beat her side. Victoria screamed and cried as she stumbled; trying to get away but the guy must’ve had a tight hold on her. Nichkhun didn’t waste any more time and ran out, swing with everything he has at the guy’s knee, making him yell and let go of Victoria’s hair, who stumbled away, holding onto her side. 
“who the hits a girl! You ” Nichkhun cursed as he rammed his foot into the guy’s stomach and used the metal to beat his back. 
“ARH!” Nichkhun dropped the metal and pulled the guy up by the collar and kicked the bat away from the two of them. 
“let see who’s under this” Nichkhun grab the ski mask but the kick to the stomach caught him off guard. Nichkhun felt the wind knocked out of him as he stumbled back. The guy limped towards the bat but Nichkhun got to him first, wrapping his arms around the guys neck.
He hung on when the guy elbowed him in the ribs. After the third time, Nichkhun let go and tried to catch his breath. 
“Nichkhun! Look out!” Victoria called out to him, Nichkhun could feel the swift of the bat inches from his face but luckily he moved away in time. He lost his footing and got hit in the stomach again. 
Nichkhun grunted and dodged again when the guy swings his bat. The hit on the centre of his back was what brought him to the ground. 
“arh k” he muttered as he rolled over. 
“not so tough now huh?” the guy laughed as Nichkhun heard the bat drop to the ground and the guy flipped Nichkhun over before a punch landed on his face, blood filled his mouth as his teeth cut into his tongue. 
Nichkhun returned a punch and kicked at the guy with his knee. Nichkhun grab at the guy’s injured knee and pressed onto it until he heard a definite pop of the kneecap. A scream echoed through the car park as the guy in the ski mask passed out from the pain of his now dislocated knee. 
Nichkhun got up and walked over to Victoria, who was stark pale and was looking at him with tears in her eyes.
“hey” he said lamely, Victoria started to cry as she ran into his arms. Nichkhun flinched a little when Victoria hugged a little too tight around his waist. 
“omg, I thought you would die after the first punch” Victoria sobbed against his chest. Nichkhun laughed but in a breathe when it hurts.
“I’m not that bad, seen all the stunts movies” Victoria detected herself from him and looked at him up and down. 
“are you hurt? Are you okay?” she asked as she ran her hand down his arm and her eyes studied him intensely. 
“I'm fine, are you?” Nichkhun placed a hand on her face and wiped off the tears on her face. 
“it’s hard to believe the foundation stayed on after all of this” Victoria reached for his face and wiped his cheek. She showed him the cream of the foundation in her hand, along with a tint of blue.
“the foundation took off the blue” Nichkhun laughed before wincing.
“let’s go home” Victoria said as she shivered. Nichkhun shrugged out of his jacket and drape it over her shoulders before walking over the the guy on the floor.
“is he dead?” she asked from a distance. 
“no, passed out” as soon as he finished the sentence, Nichkhun kicked the guy’s face; it lolled to the side and stayed. 
“let’s see who you are” Nichkhun took off the sky mask roughly. He was surprised at whom he saw but kept quiet as he pulled the sky mask back down.
“who is it?” Victoria asked from a distance away.
“you don’t know him. I’ll call for someone to pick you up and take you to the hospital for a check up” Nichkhun said while he dialled away.
“what about you?” she asked, inching closer to him.
“I got some unfinished business”
==================================================================================================
SOOO, mystery mask mannnnn 
who do you think it is? Nichkhun seems to know him.
I was watching some actions movies at the time, so i thought Nichkhun would totally bad . 
I feel love is in the air...
i heart comments and subscribe please my silent readers <3