Killer Unleashed

I LOVE YOU..r money

 

Victoria held it in all the way. Throwing the door open, Victoria avoided Nichkhun who was watching TV in the living room. Victoria opened the bedroom door and slam it shut, locked it roughly and let the tears flow.
When she wipe one away, another travels down her cheek. Victoria compressed her sobs so it doesn’t reach Nichkhun downstairs. She has been so stupid. How can she be so stupid? Victoria’s throat started to hurt from the lump in , but she didn’t dare to cry openly. 
Victoria brought her knees up to her chest and rested her chin on it and cried. Her body shook as tears ran down her face like a leaking faucet but it was beyond her control now to fix it. 
“I’m....so...stupid” Victoria said to herself between hiccups. Both frustration and sadness was overwhelming her now, Victoria wanted to punch something or scream or something...
Victoria wanted to pull her hair out; she ran her hands through her hair, tugging at it frustratingly. The knock on the door startled her.
“Vic...?” Nichkhun’s voice came through the door muffled but there was no doubt concern lurking in his voice.
“Go away...please” Victoria whispered as she wiped away her tears.
“What’s wrong...let me in” Nichkhun said softly, he pushed at the door but the lock stopped it from opening.
“Leave me alone...” she said again, raising her voice a little but it shook as more tears flow. 
“I can’t do that” Nichkhun said, short and firm. Victoria needed to get out of here. Away from his voice and comforting talk. She doesn’t need it right now. 
Victoria got up from the ground and headed to the corner of the room, away from the door as far as possible so she doesn’t hear his voice. Her phone started to ring in her side pocket. Reaching for it, Victoria cleared her eyes so she could see who was calling her. 
When she saw who it was, Victoria screamed and hurled the phone across the room, it smashed into pieces on the floor, broken...just like her at that moment. Victoria pulled her knees up again and rested her forehead on her knees, closed her eyes and concealed herself. Her body shook and she took a shaky breath. Tears were soaking her jeans and knees. 
Victoria didn’t hear Nichkhun opened the door with the spare key. He looked at her there for a split second before making his way over to her. She felt him as he sat down next to her and didn’t say anything. Like he's waiting for her to finish. He didn’t offer any useless words to fill the gap or words that aren’t real and was just said to make her feel better. He just sat there and listened to her cry. 
Victoria felt a warm arm come around her shoulder and pulled her closer. Victoria rested her head on his shoulder and another set of cries escaped her. It’s like the feeling when you try not to cry but when someone asked you what’s wrong, you just lost it. Well, that's the feeling Victoria had at that moment. Nichkhun gathered her in his arms, keeping her close to his side as he rested his head on hers and did circling motions with his thumb on her shoulder. 
“I’ve...been...so...stupid” Victoria started to say through her cries. She didn’t care if he didn’t understand; she just had to get it out.
“Shhhh” he hushed her as he started to rock her. She felt him plant a soft kiss on top of her head before he rested his own head on hers again.
“I’m useless...and...And...Stupid....and......” Victoria whispered to herself, and with every word, she started to shake and her breathing had become shallower. 
“Hey...hey...shhh....”
“I...I can’t do anything right...I’m a screw up” Victoria said again. Nichkhun tilted her head up to meet his eyes.
“You are not are screw up. Believe me, I know many screw ups and you are nowhere near that. Remember that” he said to her fiercely. Nichkhun ever so softly, wiped away her tears and gave her a reassuring smile. 
Victoria rested her head on his warm, strong chest and tried to calm down her breathing. From all the exhaustion of the event, Victoria fell asleep without realising on Nichkhun’s chest.
=============================
With Victoria passed out in his arms, Nichkhun couldn’t bring himself to be mad at her. Sure, at the start, he planned to yell and accuse her as soon as she stepped into the house. But seeing her in this fragile state just...breaks him.
Carefully not to wake her up, Nichkhun lifted her up bridal style onto the bed and threw the cover over her to keep her warm. He didn’t know what Donghae did to get her so shaken up, but he intended to find out. 
“What did he do to you?” Nichkhun murmured softly as he softly patted Victoria’s head. There were dried tear streaks on both side of her face and her nose was as red as anything. The apples of her cheeks were red from all the crying and every now and then, Victoria would take a shuttering breath.
Nichkhun promised himself that he would get all his answers tomorrow, but now he was too tired to bother. Freefalling onto the bed, Nichkhun moved closer to Victoria as he wrapped his arms around her, this time, hoping that she would be there in the next morning. 
=================================
“You told my father what?” Donghae rose from the seat of his chair as he stared down at Luna’s smirking face with angry eyes. 
“I needed a plan two, I know you’re going to back out of our agreement and at the time, your dad was asking for my help. Who am I to say no?” Luna smiled up at Donghae. 
“You stupid girl! If you care for Nichkhun, why would you help my father? He wants to kill Nichkhun” Donghae yelled, he wanted to shake Luna into her senses but her stupid, stubbornness just won’t believe anyone else’s judgement but her own. 
“No he wouldn’t. He promised me. And besides, I’ll get rid of Victoria for good” she said. 
“I won’t let you” Donghae said darkly, for a split second, he saw fear appeared in Luna’s eyes but it disappeared as fast as it appeared. 
“The matter is out of my hands. Your dad has it all planned. Its good actually, I don’t have to do anything but tell him information” Luna said, smiling proudly at her achievement. 
“What did you tell him?” Donghae inched closer to Luna, ready to wrap his fingers around her neck and strangle the life out of her if she gave everything away.
“Well...”
“Luna! I haven’t seen you since you were this tall” Donghae’s father greeted her as soon as she stepped into his massive office. 
“Hi Uncle. It’s been a while” Luna smiled as she gave the older man a hug. 
“Now, sweet Luna. I have a favour to ask you. Do you think you can do it for me?” he asked her with a friendly smile that made her nod her head without hesitation. 
“Do you know...anything about this girl...what was her name....Donghae’s girlfriend...?” Donghae’s father left the sentence trail off as he looked up at the ceiling, trying to remember the name. 
“Victoria?” Luna helped him with the answer. 
“Yes! That's the one” he said a little brighter, a sinister smile appeared for a brief moment but being Luna, she missed all of that. She loves Donghae’s Dad like he’s her own uncle; everything he does is right in her eyes. 
“What about her. Because seriously uncle, she is bad news” Luna complained as she took a sip from her orange juice.
“How so?” he asked with a raised eye brow, his finger flicked the button on his desk to activate a recording under Luna’s side of the table so he got every bit of detail. 
“Well, where to begin...Oh! Her family is a MESS. Her father beats her, oh yeah, he beats her so bad. There are scars all over her to prove it. He hated her guts. He tried to kill her once too, almost succeeded actually. I can’t remember what he did though, tried to stab her with a kitchen knife?”
“That’s violent” Donghae’s dad commented.
“Yeah, but he’s like...in jail now. Sentence for like 50 years? The bail was too high and it’s not like she wanted him out. Her mum is a druggie, put into rehab and they said they were going to lock her up. Not that I care—”
“Is there anything else on her dad?” Donghae’s dad asked, pressing for any important details that may become of use to him to bring down Nichkhun, even if it’s through Victoria. 
“Um...hey uncle, why are you asking about all this?” Luna asked, Donghae’s father finger twitched from under the table and his smile was a little strained, not that Luna noticed of course. 
“I just felt Victoria isn’t good for Nichkhun, isn’t he suppose to be with you? I wanted you to have a clean shot at Nichkhun sweet pea.”
“Totally right uncle. If only others could see it the way you do” Luna puff out a breath. 
“Anyway darling, continue” Donghae’s dad pressed. 
“OH! I totally can’t believe I forgot this. Ready? Victoria’s dad, on trail was found out for trafficking drugs and a hit man” Donghae’s dad eyebrow rose up in interest. 
“A hit man? You are joking?”
“No. He’s a contractor I think. That's how the family have little money. Not many knew about this but the files have everything” Luna smiled proudly, like a loyal puppy. 
“And what file is this?”
“My dad works in court, so I got a sneaky peak from her dad’s filed when he was on trail. Handy huh?” at the sight of Donghae’s dad smile, Luna light up like a Christmas tree. 
“Thank you my dear. You have been a great help. I’ll take care of everything for you. Just you sit back and relax okay my pet?” Donghae’s dad smiled again. 
“You’re the best uncle”
“Oh and don’t forget, we don’t want Donghae to know much about this. We both know how he still feels for Victoria”
“I won’t tell, pinkie swear”
“You told him what?!” Donghae wanted to kill Luna at this very moment.
“Chill, I only told him Victoria’s mum is in rehab”
“Nothing else?”
“Nope, what else is there?” Luna looked confused. Donghae sigh inwardly as he sat back.
“Nothing”
==================================
He sat there, staring out of the window, wondering what’s happening to his wife. His beloved wife who turned out the way she did because of his devil child. He knew at the moment she was born that she was bad luck and that she would destroy their family but his wife didn’t listen to him and kept the baby. now shes on drugs and had to be locked up in rehab, going crazy and not herself while the devil child roams the world, having fun while he’s in misery. 
From a distance, he could hear the clacking of shoes on the cold tiles of the jail cell. He’s been in here for so long he lost all sense of time. If he's not mistaken, it’s been almost 8 years. 8 years suffering because of his own spawn. If he could do back in time, he would’ve shove that knife just a little deeper and twist it for good measures. 
The cell door unlocked with a loud screeching that sets his teeth on edge. His fingers were bitten and cracked from the lack of moisturiser and harsh labour. This isn’t your ordinary jail cells, its ones for killers, murderers that they hope would die in here to they don’t have to see the world again. He had seen many died before, from jail brawls and some diseases that the cells keepers never bothered to take care of. 
A man in stripe suit came into view. He smells like expensive cologne and there's nothing about him that indicate otherwise. His hair was cleanly brushed back and his shoes were shined so much that you could see your own reflection.
“Who are you?” he asked.
“Mr Victor Song, I’m here to bail you out and I have a peculiar job for you I have a feeling you’re going to like” 
=======================================================================================
I know! its getting darker and darker but I'M LIKE ALL EMO AND DEPRESSED RIGHT NOW
if you want me to add some sunshine and funny stuff in the next chapter, then PLEASE suggest some thing! 
I've been watching too much sad movies, god, i love crying to them. 
SO! Victoria's dad is getting into the frame. who likes Donghae's dad put your hands up! 
Comment please my lovely readers! I LOVE READING THEM and it seems now im getting less and less :(
you silence readers, yes im talking to you. TIME TO COMMENT :D
i heart comment and subscribe