Lost Love

I LOVE YOU..r money

 

“Luna, this is Victoria, my...wife” Nichkhun introduced. Victoria was frozen on the spot, not knowing what to do.

“My, my. Nice to meet you, I'm nichkhun’s girlfriend for 2 years” Luna extended her hand, Victoria just looked at it.

“Ok, rude but I guess Nichkhun’s into rude” Luna stopped talking and gave Victoria a once over, looking at her carefully.

“Now, you look familiar” Luna whispered, Victoria looked around nervously.

“You might have the wrong person. She just got back from Europe” Nichkhun said, feeling the invisible tension in the air.

“Right, well you won’t guess who I saw coming in, khunnie” Luna said, inching closer towards Nichkhun.

“Who might that be?” Nichkhun asked coolly.

“Oh, here he comes now” Luna smiled.

Victoria could see Nichkhun tense, his shoulders were tight and his jaw was clammed shut. His eyes burned with hatred towards the man coming their way. Victoria in a breathe and it all seemed like everything was in slow motion.

His hair was longer than the last she saw him, which was...6 years? Give or take. He’s now much taller and so much more handsome. He stood out in the crowd with his suit, white crisp shirt and a bow tie instead of a normal tie.

“Luna! Stop!” Donghae called out to the girls. They all stepped back in shock, not knowing what to do; Luna’s group hurriedly grabbed their bags and dash for the exit while Luna watched eyes wide as Donghae got closer.

He crouch down next to Qian and place both his hands on her shoulder, Qian leaned her body towards his, thankful he was there before Luna thought of something else to try out on her.

“Oppa...it’s not what—” Luna tried to explain but Donghae cut her off, shooting her a look that could kill.

“I can’t believe you would DO something like this! And you wonder why I left you!” he carefully helped Qian up, wiping her tears away and fixed her hair as best as he could so no more PVA could get in her eyes.

“She STARTED all this. THIS ISNT MY FAULT! She stole you from me!” tears were running down Luna face as her face heated up. This was the turning point for her, she thought she could never hate Qian more than she did, but she guessed wrong.

“No. Just stop. I'll forget about this situation but if you ever touch her again, even a strand of her hair...my perspective of hitting girls might change” Donghae said in a low voice before he cradled Qian and walked away, leaving Luna to look after them.

“You ok? I'm sorry, I thought you left already” Donghae said once he put Qian down on the bench near the water taps.

“It’s ok. It could have gotten worse if you weren’t here” Qian smiled at Donghae.

“come around to my house first, I’ll get you clean up before going home” Donghae said, before Qian could say no, he gathered her belonging in one hand, slung her bag over his shoulder and extended his free hand. Qian felt her face started to blush when she took it.

“You look cute when you blush” Donghae said, his face inches from hers, when he made a move to kiss her cheek, Qian moved away.

“I'm dirty, oppa. You’ll get dirty too” Qian whispered, was now just a numbing pain.

“I don’t care. I love you and I promise she’ll never lay her hand on you again. As long as I’m here” at that, he kissed her tenderly.

“Victoria”

That was a year before his mother told him to move to America because she disapprove of her rank and wealth, Donghae had no other choice, he couldn’t dare to defy his mother. So he leaves her a necklace, a heart with stars surrounding the edges with their initials on the back. Leaving Qian behind was the hardest thing to do. When he’s gone, the distance left them both broken hearted.

Victoria couldn’t move, couldn’t talk, and couldn’t breathe. Everything disappeared and only Donghae was left. Their eyes met and his widened.

“What are you doing here?” Nichkhun stepped forward, blocking her from his view. Donghae’s face darkened at the sight of Nichkhun.

“Just attending a good friend’s wedding. Thought this day could never happen to a playboy like you” Donghae said coolly. “But she seems too good for you. The bride” he nodded towards Victoria.

“I'm going to ask you to leave” Nichkhun said, waving his hand towards the security guards.

“I'll see myself out; don’t want to cause a scene to such a beautiful wedding. May you both have a happy marriage” as he turned around to leave, he looked back. They made eye contact again, but this time, all she could see was hurt in his eyes.

“Have a good one Victoria” he said before disappearing around the flower stand. Her breath caught that the sound of her name. His voice made it sound so...special.

“How did he know you?” Nichkhun asked, coming over by her side. Victoria shook her head before walking away numbly towards Amber at the drinks table.

“Aren’t you going to show me around your house, khunnie” Luna said to Nichkhun in a voice that made Victoria’s skin crawl.

“I saw who that was...Vic...You ok?” amber asked, she could see Victoria’s eyes started to water.

“Honey, don’t cry. It’s been so long...shh” amber gathered Victoria in her arms and soothed her while she cried. Others looked at her in confusion.

“She’s a little overwhelmed. Too happy” amber cleared up for her, the guest nodded like they understood and continued walking.

“I thought I’ll never see him again” she sobbed.

“Hey, hey. He's here. As soon as you divorce Nichkhun. You can go to him” amber soothed. Victoria’s tears made its way down her shoulder.

Victoria shook her head. “No, I'm not that girl anymore. I changed and moved on. He should too”

Amber straightens her friend and studied her face.

“Vicky, you have not moved on.” Amber patted Victoria’s tear stained face with a paper towel, before touching her up with makeup.

“No, I wasn't ready and it slipped. Now I'm ready. I'm over him” Victoria said firmly.

“Whatever you say” amber gave Victoria a warm smiled and a hug goodbye before following her mother.

Its just me now, Vic thought to herself.

When she came out from the toilet from the side of the house just in time to see Nichkhun and Luna behind the bushes.

“What about your wife?” Luna whispered between giggles.

“Who cares? What she doesn't know not going to hurt her” Victoria felt her face burned. It hasn’t been 24 hours and he's already all over some girl. Luckily the guests have started to head home so no one spotted them. Victoria walked over to the bushes and cleared . Nichkhun got out so quickly, it surprised her he could move that fast.

“Having fun?” she asked, humour in her eyes. Nichkhun scold at her before walking away, fixing his tie.

Luna came from the bushes on all four, her hair was a mess.

“Toilets are in the back. Might want to fix yourself. I guess if you can’t be the wife, mistress would do” Victoria felt an oomph of triumph when Luna gave her a kill stare but that got old after sooo many years of it.

“Mistress to the toilets” Victoria pointed towards the toilets before walking away, missing what Luna said behind her back.

When she got to the front of the house, all the guests had gone and the cleaners were cleaning up what was left of the party. His mother was sitting inside the living room talking to Nichkhun when Victoria walks in.

“Darling! What did you think of the wedding?”

“A dream come true” Victoria lied. But smiled sweetly towards his mother, her eyes shone with pride.

“I'm glad you made the right decision, Khun. Well, mummy is going to go now. Don’t do it too hard” before Victoria could figure out what she meant, Nichkhun’s mother giggled as she locked up the house for them and left.

“You are sleeping on the couch” was the first thing Victoria said. They were so tired, both Nichkhun and Victoria were slouching on the couch.

“No can go. We’re married remember. I am eligible to the bed as you are”

“But you’re a guy” she whined.

“What’s your point?” Nichkhun asked back.

“Oh, and what did your mum said about doing it too hard?” Victoria asked. Nichkhun lifted up his head, surprised that she asked the question.

“You seriously don’t know?” Victoria rolled her eyes before nodding. Nichkhun had a smile pasted on his face that she didn’t like.

“I can show you...it involves me and...You...and we...”

“OKAY! I KNOW NOW! TMI!” Nichkhun laughed at her reaction. At the sound, Victoria couldn’t help but smile as well before catching herself doing it.

“I'm tired. I'm going to have a shower...where’s my clothes?” Victoria got up from the couch and made her way upstairs.

“In the closet. All of the left side!” he called after her.

When Victoria got out, she felt better. The hot water really did help with the knots in her muscles. Wearing her boxer shorts and her favourite camisole, Victoria got startled when she found Nichkhun looking at her from the bed, his eyes moving from her legs to her s before looking at her legs again.

“Stop looking you e”

“You’re my wife. I can look at you however why I like” Nichkhun was wearing that smile again, the erted one.

“Come join me” he said before flinging the bed sheets open. Victoria rolled her eyes before joining him cautiously.

Once under the cover, Victoria could feel Nichkhun’s arm, inching closer to her.

“One more move and you’ll find your ball in your mouth tomorrow morning” she threatened. Nichkhun hand shot back and went to his private part.

“But its our first night” Nichkhun said, inching closer, his hands still cupping his private.

“I'm tired. Goodnight” Victoria turned to her side.

“Victoriaaaa~” Nichkhun whispered to her in a croaky voice, then changed into the grudge voice.

“OMG! STOP!” she smacked him but his mouth crashed onto hers when she turned around. She tried to move him away by pushing him at the chest but he moved in closer, pining her arms so she can’t do anything but squirm.

She could feel his hard on her thigh and squirm even more.

“Nichkhun...no” she muttered against his mouth. Both of them breathing hard, when they came for air, Victoria moved back and stumbled to the edge of the bed.

“Don’t come any closer! I have mastered the art of origami! Don’t make me use it!” she threatened.

“Paper folding?” Nichkhun asked.

“I was hoping you didn’t know that” Victoria muttered. When Nichkhun advance again, she looked to her bedside table to see if there was anything there...likes a lamp.

“I didn’t put the lamp on your side, so you won’t hit me with it” Nichkhun smiled, proud of himself. Victoria had a smile of her own when she saw the phone. Grabbing it, she swings it at his head as hard as she could. Nichkhun flopped down on the bed like a falling log. Victoria laughed abit when she saw his eyes rolled to the back of his head before he fell.

Victoria smiled proudly to herself before placing back the phone and tucked herself in the covers.

“Goodnight, honey. Sweet dreams” she patted Nichkhun on the bed and rests her head on the pillow.

Play with fire, you get burn. Nichkhun Horvejkul. 

========================================================================================================================

 

who should get Vic's heart? Donghae or Nichkhun

 

i guess a phone could replace the lamp but how many more hits could he have before he got brain damage

 

Updates will be more frequent now. promise

i heart comment and subscribe