Turning Wheel

I LOVE YOU..r money

 

“Nichkhun!” Victoria screamed as she tried to run towards his limp body but someone was holding her back. She could hear Krystal somewhere sobbing and calling out to her brother. 
As soon as the gun fire rang out, everything happened too fast. Gas bottles were thrown into the windows, shouting of men and gun fire filled the air. The man that held her dropped to the ground when a bullet shot right through his head. 
“Get down!” someone shouted, Victoria dropped to the ground in seconds. She couldn’t see anything. The only thing she could see was red lasers coming from the police’s guns. More gun fire rang out and Victoria covered her ears. There's nothing she could do but to sit tight and lay low, so the bullets don’t shot at her by accident. 
Someone grabbed her leg, tugging her back towards the door. Not able to see the face of her leg grabber, Victoria screamed and thrashed. Her arms searched the floor, nails digging into the cement floor, trying to grab hold onto something, but it was no use. 
“Let go! Or I’m going to kick your balls off!” she screamed. 
“I don’t think that's a good idea” the voice answered her. It was puffed out and out of breath...and sounded a lot like....
“Nichkhun?” Victoria stopped, frozen and allowing the man to drag her away into one of the rooms. At that point, she hoped it was Nichkhun because if it isn’t, then...she’s screwed. 
“The one and only” he huffed. The door shut behind them and at that moment, everything seemed to stop. He was standing there by the door, looking normal and uninjured, apart from the bullet hole in his shirt. Victoria scrambled onto her feet and couldn’t hold back her sobs as she threw herself to him. He felt good, warm arms wrapped around her waist as he pulled her closer. She could feel his breath on her head as he leaned in to kiss her forehead. She wanted it so bad to be real; she didn’t want it to be those dreams that people have of dead people. He felt warm and alive. He must be real. He has to be real. For her sake. 
“Are you real? Please tell me you’re real” she whispered as she sobbed. 
“I’m real” he whispered back, holding her tight to him. The declaration must’ve made it more real for her because another barrier gate opened and another wave of tears came to her eyes. 
“shhh. I'm here” Nichkhun assured her, running his arm up and down her back. 
Victoria pulled away from Nichkhun and looked at him in the eyes. He offered her a smile which she adored but some other emotion was bubbling inside her. 
“You !” Victoria slapped him on the shoulder.
“You are such an ” she muttered, hitting him again. “You made me think you were dead”
Nichkhun smirked as he caught her arm. “Were you worried for me?”
“Of course I was!” she yelled as she slapped his arm again. Nichkhun laughed as he pulled her towards him. Victoria couldn’t help but smile as she allows him to wrap her in his arms.
“Are you okay? Hurt?” Nichkhun asked her. Victoria shook her head as she asked him the same. Nichkhun shook his head. 
“I got a bullet proof jacket” he murmurs into her hair.
“Of course you did”
*****************
“What!” Donghae’s dad shouted as he threw his whiskey glass into the fire. The flames high and hissed at the contact of the liquid.
“All the men are either arrested or dead. I don’t know how, but he came and...And” Victor shook as the powerful man looked down at him. His eyes practically bored into his soul.
“You better make sure this doesn’t lead back to me, Victor. Or I will have to dump in the middle of the ocean and make sure your wife never see light ever again” Donghae’s dad threatened. 
Victor shook on the spot. His wife, his beloved wife. No. He can’t let her suffer. Victor nodded his head feisty. “I’ll do anything. Just don’t bring my wife into his. I’ll even kill the girl. Cut her up in pieces and feed it to the dogs”
Donghae’s dad raised his eyebrow. “You would really do that to your daughter?”
Victor nodded his head vigorously, his hands clenching and unclenching. 
“I have only 2 more jobs for you. And you better to it well. Don’t fail me” Donghae's dad murmured. Victor nodded his head. A smile creeping up on his own face. 
“Yes, Master”
********************
“How are you feeling?” Nichkhun looked down at his sister, who looked a little pale for his liking. Jay had taken her out while Nichkhun went after his wife. Since the rescue mission, Nichkhun still haven’t let go of Victoria’s hand. He got her checked up as soon as they reached the hospital; everything was clear apart from her minor dehydration. 
His sister had a concussion and bruising in the scull. She was also dehydrated, and she looked a lot worse than Victoria. He called his mother about the incident, only in minor details to prevent her from neglecting her work in Thailand. 
Since his father had been ill. His health mentally and physically doesn’t allow him to handle the workload he used to anymore, which makes Nichkhun in charge of most of the business. His mother did the best she can, Krystal pitch in whenever she can. Even his mother said his father was no longer fit and soon Nichkhun would be running the company officially. 
“I’ve been better” Krystal smiled up at her brother. She was having the time of her life in the hospital. Watching reruns of her favourite shows and eating everything and anything she wants. 
Nichkhun peck his sister on the forehead and ruffled her hair. “I’m glad you’re safe”
“Is he caught?” Krystal whispered, fear flashing in her eyes. He could feel Victoria stiffen next to him. 
“No. But we will and he will be brought to justice” as he said it, he looked over at Victoria, to assure her. She gave him a weak smile but he could tell her mind was elsewhere. 
“Okay. I hope he’s caught quickly before he does something else” Krystal muttered. Nichkhun nodded and tightened his hold on Victoria’s hand. 
“Yeah, me too”
******************
“Uncle! You told me you won’t hurt Nichkhun! Why is Krystal in hospital!?” Luna marched into Donghae’s father office. She threw her bag over at the small couch and stomped her feet. He rolled his eyes secretly before looking up at the girl. 
“My darling girl. I said I won’t touch Nichkhun. Not his family” he said it as sweet as he can muster, but all he wanted to do to the girl is to strangle the spoiled girl.
“I can’t believe you! You’re willing to kill?!” she looked at him, her eyes wide with fear. He could see through all her bravado like it was made of glass. 
“Yes. I will kill to get what I want” he twined his hands together and rested his chin under it. 
“But...uncle...” she took a step back. He rose up from his office chair and walked around the table, advancing her. 
“If you don’t stop. I will report you to the police! I will! I’ll stop helping you and expose you” she said, rushing to her bag when his hand shot out and grabbed her arm. Luna yelped at the sudden contact and flinched when he held her arm tighter. Hoping it would leave a bruise. 
“You will not do such thing. Unless you value your life. Your family’s life and everyone around you. Including your beloved Nichkhun. Who doesn’t love you but is head over heels the girl you despise”
He could see the hurt in her eyes and he took the opportunity. “What does she has that you don’t? You’re from a wealthy family, her father is a killer. Mother is a drug user. Yet she gets the guy. Both times. What does that say about you my darling Luna?” 
He looked at her with sympathy in his eyes, smiling inwardly when he could see his persuasion was working on her. 
“You’re right...” Luna murmured. “What does she have that I don’t” she looked up at him as if asking.
“I think it’s time for him to know the truth, that way, he could finally see what a lair she really is”  
“Yes! I will go tell him—” He cut her off, wiggling his finger at her. 
“Would he believe you after everything that you did?” Luna paused and slowly, she shook her head.
“No, he will never believe me ever again” she whimpered. 
“But who would? Someone that adores you?” He led her on. He smiled when he could see that little wheel in her head turning. 
“His mother. She would believe me” he nodded and Luna beamed. 
“I’ll go tell her, I’ll tell her and Nichkhun would finally see” Luna squealed. 
“You go do that. Do the right thing dear” he smiled as his little Luna started the wheel rolling. 
*********************
Wearing his cap low, Victor held the envelope in his hand. Even though it’s as light as a feather, he could feel the heavy information inside. The truth that would shatter the family.
“What’s in this sir?” he asked when his master handed him the envelope. He smiled.
“The truth” was what he simply said. 
“Truth?” victor asked, a little puzzled. He nodded, taking the gloves off his hands so he doesn’t leave his fingerprints on the envelope as any evidence. 
“Every bit of it. Deliver this to Mrs Horvjkul and watch as the drama unfolds. When the family is at its weakest and it’s most chaotic, we’ll strike and take everything”
Victor looked down at the cream envelope that has the address of Mrs Horvjkul on the front, written in fine print. 
One kiss of good luck, Victor slips the paper into the slot and smiled. Everything was falling into place. 
===============================================================================================
After so long, Here it is!
I WAS TOUCHED AT HOW MANY OF YOU WANTED ME TO FINISH THE STORY
SO I WILL!!
My goal is to finish this story at chapter 40. So the end is coming. 
I hope you like this chapter. i tried my best to come up with the ending. 
everything is planned. and i already know how to end this fanfic. 
UPDATES EVERY TUESDAY!!
DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT! it MOTIVATES me...ALOT!