Confession

I LOVE YOU..r money

 

Victoria felt warm all over, something soft and warm had wrapped itself around her and all she wanted to do was burry herself in this soft cacoon of comfort, until a cough brought her back to reality and her eyes snapped open. Her face was pressed against Nichkhun’s chest while she felt his arms around her waist and their legs were tangled with each others. 
“AISH! NICK!” Victoria grunted as she pushed him off her. Nichkhun, startled, rolled over and away from her, too far in fact that he fell off the bed on the other side. 
“OW!” he shouted and Victoria bit the inside of to stop herself from laughing. When Nichkhun got up from the floor, the feeling of laughing disappeared right when Victoria saw that his face was painted with pain. 
“Nichkhun, are you okay?” Victoria inched closer to his side of the bed, crossing the forbidden dividing line
“Yeah...I’m just going to go to the bathroom” Nichkhun said with a shuttering breath in the middle of the sentence before limping to the bathroom. Victoria looked after him with worry. Taking a deep breath, Victoria flinched when her lungs started to hurt. 
Confused, Victoria lifted up her camisole and saw a black ugly bruise developing from where she was hit yesterday. A wave of empathy went through her when she had to think about how much Nichkhun was going to be in pain when he was beat up twice as much of what she coped. 
Before pulling her camisole down, Victoria’s eyes landed on the old marks that she wanted to forget. They were basically everywhere in her body, the small knife marks, the stick marks that drew blood and the old dents here and there from unhealed bruises her father conflicted on her. Her mother was too deep into the drugs she bought and was in her own fantasy little world that she forgotten all together that she has a daughter. A single tear escape her eyes, Victoria wiped her eye before Nichkhun could come back and pulled her camisole down. They’re not worth your tears, Victoria tells herself, they are dead to you, as you are dead to them. 
When the bathroom door opened again, Victoria got off the bed and went to Nichkhun’s side, wrapping her arms around his waist and helping him walk with less pain as possible to the bed. 
“What was that for?” Nichkhun asked with a smile playing on his lips. 
“you look like you are going to with the face you are pulling , so I decided you needed help” Victoria said, going to her vanity table to get some muscle relaxing rubs to ease his tensions. 
“Lay down” she directed him, when she saw Nichkhun hesitating, she marched up to him and pushed him with all her might down on the bed. She smiled when she heard him laugh into the mattress. 
“Now stay there” Victoria commanded, Nichkhun did a little salute before staying still. 
When Nichkhun made the attempt to pull his top up, Nichkhun moved lightening fast and got up into a sitting position. 
“I just remembered, I have to eat breakfast” he made a weak attempt to get away.
“I’ll make some later, just let me help you, I know you’re hurting” Victoria said seriously, he hesitated again before lying back down on his stomach. 
“just don’t be too surprise when you see my back” Nichkhun murmured into the pillow, Victoria took a small breath of her own before lifting up his top and choked on a gasp. 
There were so many fresh wounds wrapped in old gauzed with old brown blood that might have seeped through last night. Victoria, as gently as possible, ran her fingers lightly over the top of them. When Nichkhun flinched, Victoria murmured a sorry. 
“What happened to you?” she asked.
“Don’t worry about it okay? I took care of it” Nichkhun said, turning his head around to look at her. Victoria let out a resigned sigh before getting up and went to the bathroom to get the first-aid kit. When she came back out, Nichkhun was in the same position. 
“I’ll be careful” Victoria said as she got onto the bed and sat near his body. Carefully, she ripped out all the gauze and examined the damage. The marks, Victoria knew well, were knife marks; there were smaller cuts which she assumed was nails and some more bruises. 
“I hope the other guy is hospitalised” Victoria muttered a joke and it worked when Nichkhun laughed lightly into the pillow.
“You know it, I broke his nose and dislocated his arm” Victoria shook her head before getting to work. Whenever Nichkhun flinched or hiss from the pain, Victoria would say sorry over and over again, after what seems like hours, she patched up the last of his wounds. 
“Done, I’m just going to put this stuff away” Victoria said as she got up and out of bed. As she turned away, Nichkhun grabbed one of her arm.
“Where did the marks on your body came from?” Nichkhun’s question startled Victoria, making her almost drop the first-aid box.
“What are you talking about?” she asked.
“You know what I’m talking about.”
“I don’t want talk about it, I’m going to put these away” Victoria tried to pull away from Nichkhun but he held her hand tighter. 
“I’ll take ten times more beating than this, if it was to keep you safe” Nichkhun said, at the fierceness of his voice, Victoria turned around again. His face was all serious and there was a fire in his eyes. Victoria knows he meant every word. 
“Why?” Victoria asked in a small voice, clutching onto the first-aid box so hard on the other hand until it turned white.
“Because you mean something to me” Nichkhun said, tugging her closer to him. Victoria didn’t resist. 
“There’s something here Victoria, and I don’t know if I’m the only one feeling it but if I am—”
“You’re not” Victoria cut him off, Nichkhun stopped mid-sentence, a confused look playing on his face before he broke into a smile. 
“Really?” the hopefulness in his voice made Victoria smile involuntarily. 
“Yeah, really” she replied. 
“Then would it cost me $1000 if I kiss you right now?”
“This can be an acceptation” Victoria murmured as Nichkhun pulled her down to him and planted a kiss on her lips. 
**********************************
That afternoon, Nichkhun felt like he could fly. He can’t get rid of that smile on his face. It felt so good now that Victoria knows how he feels for her and that she felt the same way for him. 
With one hand on the wheel, Nichkhun looked sideways to catch Victoria looking at him. 
“What are you looking at?” he asked, Victoria blushed and looked the other way. 
“I was looking at the way your ears are turning into little tomatoes” Victoria joked. 
“Just like the colour of your face right now” Nichkhun laughed as Victoria shot him a look. Without thinking, Nichkhun used his spare hand to hold Victoria’s hand without thinking, tracing a small circle on it, when he realised he was doing it, he waited to see if Victoria was going to pull away but when she didn’t, Nichkhun smiled to himself as they drove over the bridge. 
“Electric, electric shock, eee electric, eee electric shock”
Nichkhun felt a little disappointed when she let go of his hand and turned up the volume of the song but then a smile came back on his face when Victoria placed her hand back in his.
“I love this song! Who is it by?” Victoria asked as she bunched her head to the beat. 
“I don’t know, but it sounds good” Nichkhun agreed as he started to bunce his own head. 
“Ding ku du du du du~~~” Victoria lip-sync the part perfectly, causing Nichkhun to laugh. 
“OH!! This girl has a deep as y voice” Nichkhun commented, earning a sideway glance from Victoria. 
“Na Na Na Na Na na” Nichkhun sang in his high pitch voice, causing Victoria to double over in the car seat. 
“Damn, you are good! You should become a trainee or something, I can see it now. Nichkhun Horvjkul the newest singer from JYP” 
“Nah, I’m not the dancing, singing guy. I’m happy where I am now, owning a company” 
“I don’t know, becoming an idol is cool too, people would throw themselves at you and even...who knows, write naughty, dirty fanfics about you” Nichkhun couldn’t imagine himself being fantasised or written in anything but sue letters and contract papers. 
“I bet you read those fanfics” Nichkhun teased. Victoria ignored the comment and turned the song even louder, making Nichkhun laugh even more. 
Nichkhun wanted to pause time and be like this forever. It was nice to forget about everything and be with someone he cares about. To forget about all the targets he has on his back because he interfered with his father’s business and all the problems that involve the company. He wanted just to relax and enjoy everything he loves with Victoria. But Nichkhun knew very well that it was just a dream and it was never going to truly happen. Victoria noticed that he wasn’t talking.
“Hey, I’m sure the outdoor’s cinema aren’t close yet...don’t be sad” she joked, even though it wasn’t at all funny, Nichkhun gave her a small smile. 
Holding onto her hand, Nichkhun drove the rest of the way in silence. 
*******************************
“What?” Donghae asked, holding onto his coffee a little hard.
“Don’t be dumb, I know you knew the whole time who she was but you never said anything because you still love her” Luna said, before taking a sip of her cappuccino.
“What are you going to do?” Donghae asked, curious. Seeing that he’s finally hearing her, a smile spread on Luna’s tiny face.
“I’m going to do whatever it takes for Qian to leave my Nichkhun alone”
“If you hurt her—”
“Oh, please. Don’t tell me you don’t like this too, if Nichkhun is distracted with me, you can have your girl back and maybe bits of Nichkhun’s company too; it’s a win, win situation. Use your brain Donghae” Luna said.
“If you hurt Victoria, then I will hurt Nichkhun, so don’t think about it. You got me?” Donghae warned, for a split second, he thought he saw fear in Luna’s face but it disappeared before he was certain. 
“Fine. But you will help me?” Luna asked.
“Yeah, it’s a deal”  
===============================================================================
I updated! 
My exams are over ! thank god, but this chapter is a little bland i know. all weekend i tried to write this chapter but nothing 'good' came into my head
maybe it's because of the exams, idk. 
but hopefully next week would be more exciting. 
LUNA KNOWS VICTORIA'S SECRET! WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN!?!?!
i heart comments and subscibe!
 
have you guys seen the Electric Shock MV?? love the song?? let me know! cuz i love it!! <3
love victoria's blonde hair!!<3