Reunited

I LOVE YOU..r money
Nichkhun stared at the man in the mirror. The man looked like him, but he wasn’t him. The Nichkhun he knew wouldn’t looked he hadn’t slept in days. His eyes wouldn’t be dull, his face wouldn’t look as thin as it has, and his suit wouldn’t have looked as loose as it did. 
The last time he went out, he was blue. A small smile tugged at his corner when the memory came to him. His whole body was blue while Victoria’s hair was green. Their daily pranks would bring smiles to his face. The slight trick she plays on him then seemed annoying but right now, he would do anything to go back. 
She needs you. Now more than ever.
Donghae’s words caused a stir in his stomach but Nichkhun made an effort to ignore the feeling. 
Fixing his cuffs and tightening his bow tie, Nichkhun grabbed his sleek black half mask that only covered his eyes, his keys and his phone before he walked out of the door. 
==========================
Victoria looked at the girl in the golden dress and thought she was looking at a stranger. The person reflecting back at her was like someone she had never seen before. Her eyes were sad, her face didn’t wear a smile and to be honest, she just looked dead. 
“Here” Donghae came in from behind her. She looked at him through his reflection. He looked so handsome in his expensive grey suit and black tie. His hair slicked back and his rich perfume engulfs her. Her shoulders relaxed at his familiar scent and she felt like she could breathe a little better. 
In his hand was a gold mask, the gold vines curled and wrapped around his fingers. The light reflecting off it was breath taking. Carefully, Victoria took it from his hand and held it in her hand. She had tried to talk herself out of this many times but she couldn’t find herself to walk out. This was about saving Nichkhun. Saving the one she loved, no matter what it takes. 
Taking in a deep breath, Victoria put on her gold mask and heard Donghae took in a small breath. She looked up and her eyes widened at the girl in the mirror. The gold vines and curls wrapped around her face perfectly, like it were made for her face. Complimenting her features yet hiding her identity all together. 
She looked at the girl up and down. Looked at her gold wrap around dress, showing off her figure, its golden specks reflected light, making her shine as she moves. Her black hair fell in soft curls, hugging her face. Her golden heels bumped up her height, bringing her up to Donghae’s chin as she stand with her back to him. 
“Time to go?” Donghae placed a hand on Victoria’s shoulder and she nodded. 
Time to save my husband. 
=========================
The ballroom light up in magnificent lighting, large chandeliers hung from the domed ceiling, candles flickered on the tables and walls. Men and women milled around, laughing and mingling in their masks, hiding their identity, pretending to be someone they’re not.  
“Do you see him?” Donghae whispered into her ear. Victoria scanned the room, trying to spot either her husband or her father, whom was on a mission to kill her husband. Typical life.
“Not yet” she whispered back. She needed to find them soon before her father pull the trigger. 
“I’ll go scout outside, will you be okay?” when Victoria nodded, Donghae placed a hand on her shoulder as encouragement before making his way through the crowd. People stopped their conversations just to look at him go. She couldn’t blame him, Donghae was a very handsome man, and it’s just too bad her heart belonged to someone else. 
“Victoria?” her heart dropped. She would know that voice anywhere, the voice that made her stomach stir every time, make her feel all over. She couldn’t force herself to turn around and face him. 
“Turn around and look at me” his voice sounded closer now, so close that his breath stirred her hair. She could feel his body heat on her skin and his hand inches from hers. 
Slowly, Victoria turned around and faces her husband. The sight of him took her breath away. He looked slim and tired. Like a man who hasn’t sleep in years. In a sense, he looked almost like her. Yet, he still made her heart stir at the sight of him in his black suit and tie. Even with his black mask, she could see through him. See the man she loved. The man she wants back. 
“Nichkhun” she breathed. She could see him tense at his name, his jaw clenched and his hands were drawn into fists. She wanted him to look at her but Nichkhun had averted his eyes. 
“Do you want to dance?” his question took her off guard so much that her head snapped up to meet his eyes. Of all things she expected him to say, that was not one of them. Nichkhun stretched out his hand, asking for her hand and Victoria almost tear up by the simple gesture. 
She didn’t have to say anything. Their hands fit perfectly together as he lead her towards the dance floor. The music had changed into a slow melody, leaving only the couples on the dance floor. 
Nichkhun didn’t say anything as he pulled her closer, placing a hand on the small of her back as he held her other hand. She couldn’t tear her eyes away from his, she want to drink him in, remember him because after this, she knew she’s never going to see him again, and from the look of his eyes, he was thinking the same thing. 
From the corner of her eyes, she could see a red mask boring holes as she looked at them. And just like that, she knew it was Luna. Her bright red dress stood out in the crowd of silver and whites. 
“I miss you” she whispered, and regretted it right away when Nichkhun stiffened. His hand tightened around her back and pulled her closer to his chest. 
“Me too” it was nothing but a murmur but Victoria felt like it was a shout. She wanted to cry from joy. She muffled a sob as she rested her head against his chest. Nichkhun wrapped his arms around her waist tighter, pulling her in as close as she would allow. She felt the pressure of his head as he rested it on the space between her shoulder and neck. His breath tickled the nape of her neck and send pleasant shivers down her spine.
“Nichkhun, I’m so sorry for everything, for lying to you, for—” 
“Shhh” Nichkhun hugged her tighter, if it was even possible and kissed her soft skin. “I forgive you. I love you” 
Victoria wanted to cry, after all she did to him, and he forgave her. Her legs gave up on her but she was still standing. He was keeping her up, holding onto her tight, never letting go. 
“I love you too. So much. I never thought I could love someone. And be loved back. Omg, Nichkhun, I love you” her voice broke and a tear escape from her eyes. Nichkhun hushed her and gently her hair as they slowly sway to the soft melody. 
=================================
Donghae looked and looked but he was nowhere to be found. Damn these masks. He stood on top of the second level, looking down from the balcony to see all everything. His heart skipped a painful beat when he saw Nichkhun and Victoria embracing on the dance floor, lost in their own world. She deserved it. All of it. 
“You! You ruined it!” Donghae calmly turned around to see Luna, tears streaked and wild. 
“You were never meant to have him” 
“Yes I was! This was meant to be our little ball. He was supposed to fall in love with me! You ruined everything” she cried. Luna threw her red mask aside and covered her face with her hands. Her shoulders shook as she collapsed on the floor, not caring about the servants milling around. Donghae dismissed them with a look, leaving only the two of them. 
“Luna” she didn’t look up but curled into herself. She ignored him even when he pulled her to him, wrapping his protective arms around her frail form. He always had felt a sense of protection for her, even when she’s been a total to him. Then again, he was a total to her too. 
“Oppa, no one loves me, I have everything and yet no one loves me” she sobbed, pressing her face into his chest. He hugged her tighter, protecting her. 
“I have no one” she sobbed harder. It was a heart breaking cry. A lost cry that felt hollow and empty. She may appear to have everything in the world, but in the end, she doesn’t even have a person to love. Or anyone else that would love her. The reality shattered him, because, in a sense, he was exactly in the same position. 
“You have me. You always have me” Luna shoulders stilled as she looked up at Donghae, her eyes sparked with hope. 
“Do I?” her whisper so vulnerable, it broke his heart. 
“Yes, always have. Always will” 
======================
Nichkhun couldn’t hug her enough. He felt whole again. Every second he’s with her, it filled his heart. He missed the feel of her, the sound of her, and the smell of her. He would do anything for her. 
“I miss you” his whispered, not expecting Victoria to hear it but her arms tightened around him. 
That was when she stiffened. 
“Nichkhun, we have to you. You have to go” the urgency of her voice made him step back. From behind her mask, he could see the panic in her eyes. 
“Why? What happened?” he placed his hands on her shoulders. 
“We have to go” not wasting time, Nichkhun grabbed her hand and led her away from the dancing crowd. No one noticed them go but he saw a mask turned, following them as they move. He kept his eyes on it for a second more before it disappeared. 
He led them through a small door, which leads them to the smaller ball room. Chairs stacked on the edges of the room and every table was covered with white cloth. The room was almost pitching black but the windows provided enough light to see them. The glass door leads them directly to the parking lot but before they could cross the room, someone else slipped into the room. 
They both turned and Victoria gasps. It was the mask man. The one what followed them from the main ball room. 
“Run Nichkhun” Victoria whispered to him but he stood still. He wasn’t going to leave her with this creep. Instead, he took her hand in his and held it securely. 
“We meet again” the voice from behind the mask said. Nichkhun didn’t say anything as he watched the mask man peel off his mask. 
“You” Nichkhun snarled. It was the crazy guy who kidnapped his sister and his wife.
“Let me introduce myself to you” his voice was husky and dry, like a smoker who really need to quit. 
“No” Victoria whispered from beside him, Nichkhun sneaked a look at her before he returned it to the man. 
“I see you’ve met my daughter” wait, daughter?
Nichkhun turned to Victoria but she wouldn’t meet his eyes. 
“My name is Victor. Victoria’s father” 
===============================================================================================
OHHHHHHHHHH, Son in Law and Father face off. LOL
IT'S ALMOST FINISHED, OMG GUYS. I'm in the process of writing the last chapter but I have exams next week so it would possibly go up in two weeks times. 
Can you wait? :)
It's my birthday tomorrow! I'm so excited for that. 
Guess how old I'm turning!?!? 
hehe, you gotta guess in the comments ;)
I really hope you do enjoy this chapter guys.
DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT!!! AND YOU! SILENT READER! YEAH, I'M TALKING TO YOU THERE, IT'S TIME.....TO SUBSCRIBE ;)
I LOVE YOU GUYSS
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo