Chapter 9: The Shirt

Stranger meets stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9: The Shirt

"RINGGGG.... RINGGGG..." A loud annoying alarm sound filled the entire room. Still barely awake, Ji Hyo struggled to switch off the alarm and finally sat up on her bed, zoned out. She glanced at the clock and her eyes widened. She was immediately wide awake. "9.10 A.M.?! OH MY GOD I NEED TO REACH WORK AT 10 A.M!" She screamed and ran to the bathroom to wash up. Although she usually needed an hour to prepare, she was out of her house within 15 minutes. She had thrown on a simple black polo shirt and jeans (that were the only clothes she could find in her wardrobe in one glance) and dashed to the bus stop immediately. 10 minutes later, the bus finally came. She was able to get a seat on the bus and gave a sigh of relief as she might still be on time for work. 

Just then, she received a message from Gary: "Are you still sleeping? Wake up!! I'm still waiting for you at the bus stop!" She was surprised that Gary was still waiting for her and quickly replied that she will be reaching his stop in 5 minutes. Thankfully, Gary managed to get on the same bus. However, he was stunned by Ji Hyo's outfit for the day. So was Ji Hyo. We... are wearing the same top? The same question went through their minds. Both of them were wearing a black polo tee with jeans. Gary gave her an awkward smile and sat beside her. The bus ride was silent as both of them were too awkward to say something. 

When they reached the office, Soo Young and Kwang Soo were already there. "What is this? Couple outf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter