Chapter 12: The Date

Stranger meets stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12: The Date

"Good morning!" Ji Hyo greeted everyone in high spirits when she entered the office. "Wow, you look so energetic although you ended work at 11.30pm last night!" Kwang Soo exclaimed in surprise. "Hohoho, because Jong Kook gave me a ride home last night and I reached home within 15 minutes!" She gave a smug grin and sat between Gary and Kwang Soo. "Free ride home from a guy, huh? Must be great!" Kwang Soo grinned and nudged her. As the two of them were laughing and nudging one another, Gary stared at Ji Hyo and muttered, "Maybe I should get my license too..." Ji Hyo paused and turned around, "Did you say something?" Gary immediately turned back to the front and shook his head as he continued with his work. 

"Awesome! All of us are ending work at 6pm today! Since it's a Friday, shall we go out and catch a movie and have dinner together?" Kwang Soo suggested as they were packing their stuff. Gary looked up at him and nodded in agreement. "Ah, but Jong Kook had already asked me out for a movie today." Ji Hyo sulked at the thought of not able to join the two of them. "Oh wait, how about the four of us go together? I'll let him know!" She added and quickly texted him about the changes. A few moments later, Jong Kook arrived at their office. "Oh, Jong Kook you are here! Let's go guys!" Ji Hyo smiled and went ahead to the lift lobby. Jong Kook greeted the other two interns politely and they did the same thing. They then took public transport to the nearest cinema. 

Gary could not focus on the movie at all. Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter