Chapter 7: The Start

Stranger meets stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7: The Start

 

During lunch time, the three interns managed to know more about each other as well as the receptionist. Her name is Soo Young, and she has been working at Nightlight Productions for almost 2 years. "Usually, there will not be any staff in the office as they are busy with their programs. You guys will soon be following them around to know more about the operations of programs and get to help out in the backstage operations. It will be fun!" she winked. 

After lunch, the three interns continued with the updating of the website and true enough, they did not manage to see any other staffs besides Soo Young. The day passed quickly and soon it was the end of work. Kwang Soo  gave himself a long stretch and yawned. "Finally, it's time to go home. I need to catch some sleep man," he muttered to himself, but loud enough for the other two interns to hear. Ji Hyo laughed and nodded, "Yeah, you should really get more sleep, and don't be late tomorrow!" He snorted and laughed. They packed their stuff and were ready to go home. As Kwang Soo did not take the same bus as Gary and Ji Hyo, they bid goodbye at the bus stop. "Let's meet at the bus stop nearest to my house tomorrow morning!" Gary turned towards Ji Hyo and said. Ji Hyo nodded with a smile. That became their daily promise. 

Every day at work was hectic. Since Day 2 of work, Ji Hyo, Gary and Kwang Soo were assigned to different programs so that they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter