Chapter 14: The Dream

Stranger meets stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14: The Dream

"Bro, like always - your cooking is the best!" Haha exclaimed with his mouth full of food with both thumbs up. Gary laughed and continued eating the spaghetti that he made. He had invited Haha over for a game of FIFA on his PlayStation 4 during the weekends when both of them were not working. After four hours of playing, they got hungry and Gary decided to cook for them. "So, how was work? Was it stressful?" Haha stared at Gary and wiggled his eyebrows cheekily, "More importantly, how is your relationship with Ji Hyo now?" Gary was about to take a bite of his food when he heard the questions and paused. He placed his fork down on the plate and sighed. Haha lifted a brow at the sudden sigh. "Did you face problems at work?" Gary shrugged, "You could say that." Almost at once, Haha got up from his seat and hurried Gary to his sofa and made him lie down. He then took a seat beside the sofa and pushed up an invisible spectacles on his nose bridge. 

"Let me be your psychologist for today. Tell me more about your problems." He cleared his throat and spoke in a weird British accent. Gary laughed in amusement at his fake accent. "I confessed to Jessica," he began as Haha listened attentively. "But, she rejected me. I was sad for a night then I decided to get over it." Haha nodded with a frown and waited for Gary to carry on. Gary then continued to talk about his encounters and exchanges with Ji Hyo. "When Jessica rejected me, I got over it real quick. However, when I saw another man getting closer to Ji Hyo, I felt angry and a little sad. What's wrong with me?" He finished his rantings and stared at Haha for his conclusion. Haha closed his eyes to process the information and nodded with a deep frown before opening his eyes again. He turned to face Gary and pretended to remove his spectacles. "I have come to a conclusion. Your issue is not very serious. You, my friend, are in love with Song Ji Hyo!" 


After Haha left, Gary went to take a shower before sleeping. In the shower, he stood

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter