Chapter 2: The first conversation

Stranger meets stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2: The first conversation

 

As Ji Hyo was walking to their classroom, she spotted their lecturer strolling to the classroom before them as well. She quickly turned around and signaled to Byul and Eun Hye to walk faster. They immediately ran forward, past the lecturer and into the classroom before the lecturer. Today was a combined lesson with the other classes, hence everyone was mingled around. Eun Hye found three seats for them and beckoned the rest to come. As they settled down in their seats, Ji Hyo turned to her left to see who was sitting beside her. Kang Gary...! Her eyes widened and she slowly turned to her right while covering her eyes. This is so awkward. How am I going to survive 6 months alone with him?! She wondered to herself while shaking her head with a frown on her face. 

"Ji Hyo?" She heard someone calling her name from her left. She turned around and saw Gary looking at her. He smiled, revealing his high cheekbones. "Have you seen the placings? We are in the same company! Let's work hard together!" He held his left hand out. Ji Hyo smiled weakly and shook his hand. "Yes... Hopefully..." 

Gary continued to unpack his stuff to prepare for the lesson. His friend, Haha, who was sitting beside him, leaned towards him and whispered, "So that's the girl who is assigned to the same company with you. She might just be the right person for you! That is fate you know!" He nudged Gary and winked chee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter