Chapter 6: The First Task

Stranger meets stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6: The First Task

 

"Alright, let me introduce myself again. I am Yoo Jae Suk, you may call me Mr Yoo. I believe the receptionist has already brought you guys around this small office, except for you, young man." Mr Yoo nodded towards Kwang Soo. He continued, "Anyways, let me tell you more about us. Nightlight Productions is one of the commercial media companies in Korea. Currently, we run 5 television channels and 9 radio channels. We are one of the largest media broadcasters and providers in the country. Every year, we will take in two batches of interns from schools to let them have a glimpse of life in the media industry and better uncover their personal talents and interests." He cleared his throat and switched on his laptop. He took out two books from the drawer beside the discussion area. "Now, instead of me telling you about our company, wouldn't it be better for you to read about it? Your first task will be to read these two books to understand the different television and radio channels owned by the company, and update our company's website with the most recent information. I hope you will be done by today." 

With that, Mr Yoo stood up and left for his meeting at another company. Ji Hyo and Gary stared at each other for a moment and looked at Kwang Soo. "What are your names?" Kwang Soo leaned forward and stared at Ji Hyo with curious eyes. Ji Hyo swallowed nervously and replied, "I'm Ji Hyo and he is Gary. We are from Running Man Academy."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter