Chapter 15: The Feelings

Stranger meets stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15: The Feelings

"Good morning, everyone." Gary greeted as he walked into the office. He took his seat beside Ji Hyo who had arrived before him and started kneading the sides of his head. Ji Hyo stared at him as he did so. "Are you okay? Didn't have a good sleep last night?" "Yeah, had a weird dream this morning and now I'm having a headache." He replied with his eyes closed as he turned his chair towards the source of the voice. He felt a pair of hands taking over his hands and massaging the sides of his head gently. He opened his eyes slowly and saw Ji Hyo massaging his head in front of him. "I'll help you, just try to relax." She said as she focused on the massage. Gary stared at her as he recalled the dream he had this morning. "Are you okay? Your face is so red now." Ji Hyo stopped her massage and frowned at him. "Are you having a fever too?" She placed the palm of her hand over his forehead to check his temperature. Startled by the sudden contact, Gary blushed even more. "Omo, you are even redder now! Do you want to go home and rest?" She removed her hand and stared into Gary's eyes. He blinked and cleared his throat as he looked away. "I'm-I'm fine! It's just a little hot in here." He lied as he rubbed his nose and turned back to his desk to do his work. Why is my heart beating so fast? Is it a sign of heart attack? Gary thought to himself and bit his nail nervously as he typed into his computer "Is fast heartbeats a sign of heart attack?". 

Kwang Soo stared at his computer screen as he stood behind him. "GARY!" He shouted into Gary's ears as he slammed his hands onto his shoulders. "AHHH!" Gary shrieked in shock at the sudden shout and immediately held on to his chest. "What's wrong with you? Why are you researching on heart attacks? Are you getting a heart attack?" Kwang Soo leaned forward to take a closer look at his computer screen. "That should be my question! I almost really had a heart attack because of y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter