Chapter 19: The Chance

Stranger meets stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19: The Chance

Gary groaned in pain as his body literally slammed onto the ice. Hearing the groan, Ji Hyo immediately got up from his body and helped him to sit up. "I'm so sorry! Is your back okay?" She kneeled in front of him and massaged his back anxiously with her right hand, hoping that it will ease the pain. Gary shook his head profusely and had his eyes shut tightly, as though the pain was intolerable. Ji Hyo looked at his reactions worriedly, almost in tears. She kept massaging his back and looked around, hoping to get some help. Gary opened one of his eyes secretly and saw her worried expression. He was actually already alright after her massage, however, he wanted her to be more worried for him, hence he pretended to be hurt badly. 

He pulled Ji Hyo towards him and lied back onto the ice with her in his embrace. Ji Hyo was stunned at his actions and tried to get away but to no avail. "Is your back alright already?" She finally realised that Gary was acting and frowned in annoyance. "Just let me hold you like this for a while. I need to warm my heart up a little." He replied cheesily as he tightened his hug around her with his eyes closed to enjoy the moment. Ji Hyo pouted and blushed but eventually gave in to his request and lied quietly on his chest. 

"Ji Hyo and Gary! Are the two of you okay?!" They heard a voice shouting for them and both of them looked up. It was Kwang Soo, skating as fast as he can to get to them. "Ye--yeah! We are fine! Don't worry!" Ji Hyo quickly got up from Gary's body and assured their safety to Kwang Soo. Gary sat up on the ice and frowned at Kwang Soo. What a bad timing to notice us. He ruined everything. He scolded Kwang Soo silently in his mind as he stood up slowly with Ji Hyo's help

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter