Chapter 10: The Friend

Stranger meets stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10: The Friend

Ever since that conversation with Kwang Soo regarding Gary, Ji Hyo started to view things differently. She started to notice Gary more - his clothes, his liking in food, his speech, basically everything about him. Whenever Gary goes near her to ask her something, her heart would pound so hard, as though she is going to have a heart attack. I must be going crazy... She thought to herself as she knocked her head against her palms repeatedly to stop herself from thinking too much about Gary. 

Just then, her phone's ringtone interrupted her thoughts. "Oh , I forgot that I'm meeting Byul and Eun Hye today for dinner after work!" She uttered out loud as she saw Byul's name appear on her phone. As she packed her stuff, she answered the call. "Hello! Yes yes, I'm leaving my office soon! See you later!" As she was leaving the office, Gary called out to her. "Ji Hyo, are you leaving already? Let's leave together!" Hearing Gary calling her, she stopped in her tracks and blushed slightly. Song Ji Hyo! Get yourself together! Stop being such a lovesick bimbo! She slapped herself lightly on both of her cheeks and rubbed her palms together while waiting for Gary. 

Gary soon came out of the office and beamed brightly at her, "Alright, let's go!" Ji Hyo stared at him with a raised brow and asked, "What's with the sudden enthusiasm? Are you going out?" A faint blush spread from Gary's face to his ears as he quickened his walking pace without saying a word. Ji Hyo quickly chased after him and continued teasing him. "Is that a yes? Who are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter