Chapter 1: The Announcement

Stranger meets stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1: The Announcement 

 

"Have you heard? The results for the posting of the internship companies are out!" Eun Hye pounced on her two friends and screamed into their ears excitedly. Byul turned over sharply and pushed Eun Hye off her back in annoyance. "You are heavy! And yeah, I've checked my placing already!" Byul retorted and continued walking. Ji Hyo gave a 'mong' look and stopped in her tracks. "The results are out?! Omo, let me see let me see!" She ran towards Byul and pounced on her back. "Alright alright, I'll show you! Just don't jump on me!" Byul pushed her forehead to make her get off her back and took out her phone to show her the results. 


"Wow, Byul! You got into the company that you have aimed for, Stars Productions! Congratulations!" Ji Hyo exclaimed when she found Byul's name on the list. While Byul beamed proudly, Eun Hye jumped in front of Ji Hyo and showed her the 'peace' sign. "And I got into the same company as Byul!" She winked. Ji Hyo sulked in envy, "That's so lucky to get into the same company! I hope I am together with you two too!" She continued to scan the list, trying to find her name. 

 

Finally, she found her name at the next page. "There's my name! Song Ji Hyo... Nightlight Productions?! Nooooooo, we are separated!" She sighed in dismay. Eun Hye and Byul glanced at the list to double check her placing. "Oh look! There's another person in the same company as you!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter