Chapter 18: The Ring

Stranger meets stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18: The Ring

Ever since the movie date, Gary and Ji Hyo's relationship has moved to a higher level. They became closer and were able to communicate better with one another. "Are you two dating?" Kwang Soo would always question them whenever they were chatting with each other. Both of them knew their own feelings towards each other, however, neither of them were brave enough to admit it. Nevertheless, that did not stop them from becoming great partners at work. 

"Finally! Two more months and we are finally free from work!" Gary yelled out happily as the three interns were walking to the nearby cafeteria for lunch. Kwang Soo nodded profusely and said, "We must party on our last day of work!" while Ji Hyo just stared at them and laughed. While Kwang Soo and Ji Hyo were waiting for their food, Gary had already collected his food and was going to order his drink. "Any drinks for you two?" He walked towards them and asked before going to the drinks store. "Ice lemon tea, please!" Kwang Soo replied and passed Gary the money. "A--" As Ji Hyo was about to answer, she was cut off by Gary. "Americano right? Got it." He winked and went to order their drinks. Ji Hyo blushed at his response and covered her cheeks to hide the blush. 

"Are you two available after work today?" Kwang Soo asked as they were eating. Both Gary and Ji Hyo nodded their heads as they continued to slurp on their noodles. "Shall we go ice skating?" He suggested. Ji Hyo chewed her food and made sure she swallowed everything before replying, "Sure! It's been a long time since I skated!" As Ji Hyo and Kwang Soo began to discuss on the timings and venue, they noticed someone beside them being quiet. Real quiet. They can't even hear his slurping of noodles anymore. They paused and turned towards him. Gary was stoning in front of his bowl of noodles with his cutleries still in his hands. "What's wrong?" Ji Hyo nudged him worriedly. He looked up slowly at Ji Hyo and then Kwang Soo. "I... I... Don't know... How to skate," he admitted in dismay.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter