Icecream!

Forever Best Enemies

Friday (I skipped Monday-Thursday ^ ^)

Yoseob's Pov

Maya and me were still sort of awkward so we didn't look at each other the whole day. During drama class we didn't even fight.

No one's Pov

The class gets quiet. Mr.L comes.

"Hello everyone!!! How's it going with your scene's?!" The class says nothing.

"Well, I hope all of you practice the following week since we won't be having school that whole week." The class cheers.

"Don't cheer! You guys HAVE to practice because this project will be due soon." The class groans.

"Maybe it will be due after the week we have no school." Mr.L laughs. The whole class groans.

-End of school-

Maya's Pov

I was waiting for Lee Sung to come but she was taking forever. When I was about to leave, she comes. She has a happy face. She wants to ask me something.

"Maya. You like icecream, right?" I nod.

"Lets get icecream then!"

"Ok!"

"There's just this one thing that will probably get you mad." She looks down at the floor. I sigh.

"What is it?"

She looks up at me.

"I sort of invited...Yoseob and KiKwang." I sort of get awkward.

-Flashback-

"Let go of me!" Yoseob grabs on to me tighter.

"I won't leave you! I...love you." I look at him.

"I...can't..." Before I could finish my sentence Yoseob fakes kiss me. We seperate fast and it gets awkward.

-End of flashback-

"Maya! Maya! Maya!!" Lee Sung shakes my arm. I stop daydreaming.

"So...are you ok with it?"

"With what?" Lee Sung sighs.

"With YOSEOB AND KIKWANG COMING!" I smile.

"Uhhh yeah."

"Great! Then we have to wait for them since I told them to come to the entrance." I nod.

5 minutes later

Lee Sung see's Yoseob and KiKwang so she hit my arm.

"Ow!"

"Yah! There here!" I look at her and she looks pretty happy. Does she like one of them?! I forget all about when me and Yoseob make eye-contact. I break it by looking somewhere else.

"Hi Oppas!!" I look at Lee Sung with a question face. She looks at me.

"What?" I say nothing.

"Hi Maya!" KiKwang says, smiling at me. I sort of blush. Yoseob see's and says

"Yah! Why are you blushing?!" I look at Yoseob.

"I'm not blushing!" I look at KiKwang and he's laughing. Lee Sung changes the subject.

"Lets go get icecream!!" She drags KiKwang with her, leaving me and Yoseob like idiots. We both start walking. I try to make a conversation.

"I didn't blush."  He laughs.

"Ummm....Yeah you did. You were all like OMG KiKwang said hi to me!" He tries to imitate my voice.

"I don't sound like that!" He continues laughing.

We get to the icecream shop and wait for Lee Sung to get the icecreams. She comes back with four icecreams. She hands me rocky road. I enjoy it so much. I kept fast that a drop of it fell on my shirt. KiKwang and Yoseob both saw so they both grab a napkin and hand it to me.

"Here." They both say. I take both of them and scrub my shirt. Yoseob see's that I'm doing it wrong so he grabs another napkin and tries to take the stain out.

"Aish! Why'd you do that. Now it can't come off." I look at him. It looked like he really cared.

"It's ok. I can just wash it when I get home." He stops and looks at me.

"Pabo! Next time don't the icecream fast."  He goes back to eating his icecream. wow.

Lee Sung's Pov

"Pabo! Next time don't the icecream fast."  I was surprised when Yoseob said that. I then had an idea.

"Oh!" Everyone looks at me.

"What happen?" Maya says. I pertend to look sad.

"I forgot that my mom wanted me to clean the house!"

"You should go." Maya says. I get up and grab KiKwang's hand.

"KiKwang oppa, can you come with me just in case something happens to me." He nods.

"Well, bye Maya! bye Yoseob oppa!" I drag KiKwang with me and once we left the icecream shop I told KiKwang.

"Yah, KiKwang oppa, thanks for helping me."

"What? Didn't you say-" I cut him off.

"I actually forced you and me to leave so Maya and Yoseob could be alone."

"Why?" I smile.

"Because, they might like each other and then everything is going to be all good!" KiKwang says nothing. I try to make him laugh.

"C'mon! Don't you want them together?" He looks at me.

"I don't know." He leaves and I'm left alone confused.

"Does KiKwang oppa like Maya?" I say to myself.

Yoseob's Pov

Lee Sung and KiKwang leave and me and Maya are left alone. We're quiet. Maya then speaks.

"Since it's Friday, want to practice the...scene?" I look at her.

"Yeah, we should go to my house then."  We leave the icecream shop.