Three More Days... Two More Days...

Forever Best Enemies

-Maya's Pov-

I was taking out my clothes and putting them in my baggage. I then put my shoes. I finally finish and take a break. I still had to pack my stuff in boxes. So much packing! Just four more days until Christmas. Three more days until I leave Korea... My appa comes in with a bowl of fruit and sits next to me. 

"I see you're packing already." 

"Well didn't you want me to start packing. And anyway...there is just three days left..." Appa sighs and messes my hair.

"Don't worry. Just wait until your 20."

"Thats too long. I'm 15."

"So. By the time you know it, you'll be doing whatever you want. Besides being with boys." I look at him and laugh. 

"Appa~I will be old enough to be with A boy." 

"I know." I look at the bowl of fruit and grab a strawberry. Sweet!

"MMMMMM. It's sweet!" Appa just smiles at me.

"Well, I'll leave now so you can finish packing. Eat the fruit!" He hands me the fruit and walks out the door. I smile at the fruit and start eating all of it. All of a sudden, I hear my window open. I look at the window and see someone coming inside. I drop the bowl and scream.

"Yah! Who are you? G-get out! Molester! ert!" I run to the door but bu the time I can open it, the person grabs my waist.

"Yah! It's me, Yoseob!" I look at him and get mad.

"Yah! Stop entering my room! Just come through the entrance!" 

"I'm sorry~"  I roll my eyes and giggle. "Pabo." He smiles and kisses me on the cheek.  He lets go of my waist and sits on the bed. He realizes my baggage and other stuff on the floor. 

"Why is your room messy? And why are there suitcases with your stuff in it?" I sit next to him and sigh. He hugs me. "Whats happening, Maya?" I can't tell Yoseob that I'm leaving Korea. I don't want him to convince me to stay. It was already hard for me to agree to leave... I look at him and smile. 

"Pabo. Don't think I'm leaving. I'm just putting my stuff that I won't really need anymore so my appa can put them in the attic or sell them."

"But why in the baggages?"

"Ummm...It's so the stuff will be easier to carry." 

"But boxes will be better." I mess his hair. "Stop asking so many questions." He smiles at me.

"Ah! Maya! Christmas is coming up...and...I wanted to...spend it with you..." My eyes widen.

"Oh! Ummm, sure! I want to spend it with my boyfriend!" I pinch his cheeks. Maybe if I say this, it will be easier for me to leave. I don't know though. Uh! Why is this so hard? 

"Maya..."  I look at the door and see Yan. 

"Yan..."  I walk up to her and grab her shoulders. " Please don't say anything to omma or appa! Please!" She smiles at me and then at Yoseob.

"Good job Yoseob oppa! Don't worry, Maya! I won't tell omma or appa." I sigh in relief and hug her. She leaves and closes the door. I sit on the bed next to Yoseob and put my head on his shoulder.

"You should go now. My appa might come."

"Arasso. As long as I spend Christmas with you~" He kisses my forehead and walks to the window. "Bye..." He says before jumping on the tree. I wave bye and lay on my bed.  "What am I doing?" Soon, I fall asleep.

-No ones Pov-

There was only three more days until Christmas and two more days until Maya and her family leace to America. What will happen after she leaves...

*I'm REALLY SORRY that this chapter is short! I couldn't think of anymore else to write. Well, this story is ending soon. Probably 3 or 4 more chapters. Again, I'M REALLY SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER WAS SO SHORT. The next chapters will be longer, espacially the LAST chapter. Thank you for reading this fanfic! In the next chapter I'm going to reveal if the sequal to 'Forever Best Enemies' is going to be long or not. Updates coming soon! :DDD