Trip!!!

Forever Best Enemies

*Before you read, They didn't do any ty stuff so don't think that when you read the end*

-Mr.L decides to take the whole class to a sauna/hotel to enjoy after the projects they did. They stay in the sauna/hotel for three days (They had a week off).-

-Before they got to the sauna/hotel place-

No one's Pov

Mr.L comes in the classroom and claps his hands. He is smiling.

"Everyone! I hope all of you don't have plans for this weekend. Why? because we will be going to a sauna/hotel place!" The class cheers.

"We will be leaving tomorrow so all of you better pack up!!" Everyone still cheers. LOUDER.

"AND~ All of you will be able to bring one person like a friend or family member." The class still cheers.

-FRIDAY-

No one's Pov

Yoseob and KiKwang were getting in the bus. They sit in the back with Maya and Lee Sung.

"Hi KiKwang!! Your going too?" Maya says. KiKwang nods. Yoseob just looks at them.

"Yah! Stop shouting!" Yoseob says.

"I'm not shouting!!" Maya says. Everyone looks at her. Yoseob laughs.

"Yeah you are." Maya doesn't say anything.

-Now at the sauna/hotel place-

Yoseob go and help with the bags while Maya and Lee Sung walk in the hotel area.

"Wah~~ Sooo nice!" Lee Sung says. Maya nods.

"OK!! Everyone get there room keys!!!" Mr.L says. Everyone goes and get their key. Maya gets her room key at the same time as Yoseob. They both look at each other.

"I thought you were helping with the bags."

I was but then KiKwang told me to get our key."

"Oh. Ew!" Maya takes her hand away. Yoseob grabs the key.

"See Ya!!" Maya grabs the last key. "Stupid Yoseob" She says in her head.

"So now that everyone has their key unpack and enjoy!!" Everyone cheers.

"Except for one thing." Everyonr moans.

"Tonight, EVERYONE has to come to the celebration party!!!" Everyone cheers louder.

"See you at 8:00!!!" Mr.L says leaving the lobby. Everyone begins to leave and Maya and Lee Sung too. They fing their room and open it.

"Wow. The room is nice."

"I know. Yah Maya! What do you want to do right now?!"

"I don't know." Maya says while unpacking her stuff. Lee Sung stops her from packing.

"Lets go to Yoseob and KiKwang!" Maya takes Lee Sung's hands off of her bag.

"Yah! Wae?!Wae do you always bring up Yoseob!!!"

"I also said KiKwang." Maya calms down.

"Ok. ok. Lets go." Lee Sung cheers and begins walking out the door. They get to Yoseob and KiKwangs door and knock. KiKwang opens the door. He's shirtless. Maya covers her eyes and Lee Sung does the same.

"Oh! Um...just wait for a minute." He close the door and then opens with a shirt on.

"Now you guys can come in." They both go in and see Yoseob on his laptop. He looks back.

"Who was- What are you guys doing here?!" He closes his laptop.

"We wanted to know if you guys want to hang out." Lee Sung says.

"Really?" Yoseob says. Lee Sung nods. Yoseob chuckles and goes back to his laptop.

"Why did you close it if your opening it again?" Maya says.

"It's called...it's called" Maya laughs.

"Yah. You can't think of anything, right?" Yoseob nods.

"So! Anyway what are we going to do?" Yoseob looks and see's Lee Sung and KiKwang leaving.

"Sorry guys! We forgot we need to help Mr.L! See you guys at the party!!" By the time Maya could say something, they had left.

-KiKwang and Lee Sung-

"Why do you keep pulling me!" KiKwang says.

"Because we need to make Yoseob and Maya together!!"

"What if they don't want to?!"

"They will!!"

"Well I won't accept it."

"What?"

"Nothing."

-Tonight the party-

Everyone gets at the party and there is music playing. Maya and Yoseob enter and hear music. Almost everyone is dancing. Everyone was dancing to this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwKPETCqS8o&list=PL8BDFA753DE68499C&index=30&feature=plpp_video

"Ummm....where's Lee Sung and KiKwang?" Maya says.

"What!"

"Where's Lee Sung and KiKwang!!"

"I don't know!!" All of a sudden Maya and Yoseob get tapped.
 They turn back and see Lee Sung.

"Hi guys!!! You guys came!!"

"Wheres KiKwang?!" Yoseob says loud.

"Ohh he's being a partypooper and didn't come!"

"Here!" Lee Sung gives them drinks.

"Thanks!" They both say to Lee Sung.

"Your welcome." Lee Sung says quietly.

"Enjoy the party guys." Lee Sung says and then leaves. Maya and Yoseob drink their soda and just look at everyone dancing. Another song was playing and it was this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d5QEWdHchk

"Do you want to go outside?" Maya says.

"Sure." Yoseob says. They both go outside, leaving the drinks.

The door was close so now Maya and Yoseob could here each other.

"Hi~ Yoseob!"

"Hi Maya!!"

"What are you doing?!"

"Being with you!" Yoseob says while laughing.

"Oh! Me too!" Maya laughs also.

"Lets go somewhere else!! It's loud here!" Yoseob says. Maya nods while laughing. They end up going to one of the sauna rooms. They close the door and just sit there laughing.

 

Soon it was getting hot. Yoseob and Maya take off their sweaters.

"Yoseob~~It's hot!"

"It's ok!!"

"It's really hot!!" As Maya is about to take off her shirt, Yoseob stops her.

"Stop! Don't take off your shirt!"

"But it's hot Yoseob!" They both begin laughing. They stop laughing and look at each other. Yoseob leans forward and kisses Maya. They continue kissing, kissing, kissing, kissing until Yoseob lets go and takes off his shirt.He throws his shirt and kisses Maya again. Maya then lets go.

"Thats not fair Yoseob! You take off your shirt but I can't take off my shirt!" Yoseob begins laughing.

"You can!" Maya starts laughing.

"Shiro!" They continue laughing until Yoseob grabs Maya's cheeks.

"Your really cute!!" Maya laughs.

"Your cute!!" She kisses him on the lips. They still continue laughing and kissing...kissing...kissing...kissing...kissing...kissing...kissing...

*Hey guys!!! I'm really sorry for not updating in a LONG while. It's because I have too much homework and stuff and I couldn't think of what to write. But now I'm back!!! I will update chapter 12 soon!! Thanx for reading!! Love all of you!!! ^ ^*