A Gift...For You

Forever Best Enemies

-The next Day-

-Drama's Pov-

  I was walking to the same store that Maya, I and the others went to yesterday.  I was smiling the whole time. I entered the store and asked the lady if I could buy a necklace. She leads me to where the necklaces are and shows me.

"What kind of necklace would you like?" The lady asks me. I think of Maya and smile bigger. The lady smiles.

"Ohhhh, is this for your girlfriend?" 

"Ehhh? Ah! No. She's not my girlfriend. She's just a friend."  I sigh. 

"It sounds to me that she is more than a friend. Am I right?"  I laught a little. 

"Y-Yeah. She is..."  

"Well, I think this one would be the right one."  She hands me one of the necklaces that were in the glass case. I look at it carefully and realize it was the same one Maya kept looking at!  

http://www.cjewelryfashion.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/07/diamond-fashion-necklaces-2010110719.jpg

I looked at it and smiled at the lady. 

"This is the exact one I was looking for. I'll take it."   The lady nods and I give her the necklace.

"Can you also wrap it in a...those boxes..?"  I tried to show her what I was talking about. The lady laughs and nods. I turn red from the embaressment.  

The lady finally comes and hands me a small box wrapped in green paper.  I give the money and leave the store.  

"I hope you accept it...Maya..."

-The next day-

-Maya's Pov-

I woke up lazily and went to the bathroom. I looked at myself. 

"Wow~! I look bad."  I finish and start getting ready for school. I say bye to my mom and sister and start walking. I take a deep breath and smile. Somehow, I feel like today will be a good day! I continue walking once I get to school. 

  I enter my drama class. I see Drama sitting on the desk and talking to some guy. I go in back of him and try to scare him. When I was about to scare him, he turned around and smiled.

"Hi Maya!"  I pout.

"Yah! How did you know I was going to scare you?"

"Hmmmm, I don't know. I just had a feeling."   We both laugh. 

"Ah! After school are you busy?"    I think for a second.

"Hmmm, nope. Wae?"

"Can you come to the park close to here?" 

"Sure!"  He smiles.  Soon, the bell rings and everyone, including me, went to sit in our desks before Mr.L came.

"Hello~!Everyone! How was your weekends?"  Some people groaned.

"I see. I'm glad you had a good time!"  He looks at the whole class.

"Where's Yoseob?"  I had forgotten about Yoseob and looked next to me. He really wasn't here.

"Hmmmm. Oh Well! Now! Everyone ready to here some big news!"  Some people said no while others said yes.

"We are going to..."  Everyone widened their eyes.

"Watch a play!!"  Almost the whole class said nothing. Mr.L started talking about other stuff related to plays but I wasn't really paying attention. My head was thinking of Yoseob. Why wasn't he here? Aish! Why am I even worrying? He's nothing to me.Or is he? 

-No ones Pov-

-BEAST hideout-

Yoseob, Junhyung, Hyunseung, Du Jun, and KiKwang had skipped school. Dongwoon couldn't because BEAST didn't want him to skip since he is still 'small'.  Hyunseung was playing with his rubix cube while Junhyung was on the computer. Du Jun was listening to his ipod. Yoseob and KiKwang were talking to each other.

"So what happen with you and Maya now?"   Yoseob plays with his fingers.

"Nothing. She...she...she acts different with me now. After that guy came, she started being...different."   He looks down. KiKwang sighs.

"Not to make you sad, but...I think...Maya likes that guy."   Yoseob looks at KiKwang.

"WHAT?!" The other members stop what their doing and look at Yoseob. Yoseob laughs and tells them nothing happened which makes them go back to what they were doing. Yoseob looks at KiKwang again.

"How can Maya like that guy? I thought she was jealous of Sunny."

"What? Who's Sunny?"

"One of Junhyung's girlfriend's friend."  KiKwang nods.

"Jealous? Why would Maya be jealous of SUNNY?" 

"Because I...Junhyung and Hyunseung helped me to try to get her back."  KiKwang raises an eyebrow.

"So, you are pretending to date this girl to get Maya jealous so she will go back to you?"  Yoseob slowly nods. KiKwang chuckles.

"Are you stupid? If you do something stupid like that, Maya will NEVER want to go back to you. AND maybe thats why she IS starting to LIKE THAT OTHER GUY."   Yoseob widens his eyes. KiKwang hits his head.

"Your such a pabo!"  

"Then...what do I...do...?"   

"Hmmm... forget the plan you are doing and just tell her that you want her back and that you still love her. It's that easy."

"It's easy for you to say."  Yoseob gets up and leaves the BEAST hideout. Everyone looks at KiKwang.

"So i'm guessing he is going to get his girl FOR REAL?"  KiKwang nods.

"Was our plan that bad?" Junhyung says.

"Yes Junhyung, Yes it was." KiKwang says.

-Maya's Pov-

  I was walking to the park thinking about what Drama is going to tell me. On my way to the park, I get a feeling that someone is following me. I look back but see no one. I continue walking. I look back again but see no one. I start walking faster but the footsteps start getting louder. Without looking back again, I start running. I hear the footsteps getting closer, so I try to run faster. I get to the park but I'm still running away from the person. Why would I stop when someone is freakin' chasing me! I start getting tired which makes me start running slower. All of a sudden, the person grabs me and somehow pins me down on the grass. I scream but the person covers my mouth. I open my eyes and...see Yoseob? I raise an eyebrow. He makes a smirk. I start mumbling since his hand is still on my mouth. I try to break free from him but I can't. He takes his hand off of my mouth and then holds my wrists. 

"Yah! What are you doing?!"   He smirks again.

"What? Can't I do this to my girlfriend?"   I widen my eyes.

"What?! Girlfriend? In your dreams!"  

"It's not a dream though. It's real. REAL."  I chuckle.

"Ummm...I think you lost your memory because I'm NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND ANYMORE!" I try to break free again but Yoseob holds my wrists tighter.

"Ow! Yah! Let go!" 

"Wae?"

"B-because this is really weird and awkward!"  

"Wae?"  

"Uh! Shutup and let me go!"

"But I'm not talking a lot?"  I get mad.

"You! Ah! Just let me go!" I finally was able to get up but Yoseob pins me down again which makes our faces inches away. I turn red. 

"Yah. Why are you turning red?" Yoseob starts leaning forward. I look to the side.

"Stop Yoseob. I don't like you like before."  He stops.

"Liar."  I look at him. Am I lying? He leans forward and kisses me when someone takes him off me. I get up and see Drama...mad. No. ANGRY. 

"You. I told you to stop messing with Maya!"  He punches Yoseob. Yoseob falls on the grass.

"YOSEOB!"  I run to him and kneel down. I touch his face. He smiles at me. He takes my hand off and hugs me.

"Maya...I've missed hugging you."

"Yoseob..." He hugs me tighter. 

"I'm sorry...for hurting you...this whole time..."  I slightly smile.

"I'm sorry...but...I can't...get back with you..."  We end the hug and look at each other.

"Why? Is it because of him?" He points at Drama.

"No...I just can't." I get up and start walking but Yoseob grabs my wrist. I look back, tears starting to come out. 

"Please let go."  

"No." I chuckle.

"Why won't you listen for once?"  He makes a smirk.

"Why would I? I'm too much for that."  

"What?"  He chuckles and pulls me to him which makes us kiss. I don't try to let go. I got to admit that I miss his lips. A LOT. We let go and look at each other.

"Do you accept me...again?"   I chuckle.

"What? Why would I?"  

"Stop lying before I kiss you again."  I widen my eyes and just nod shyly.  He smiles and hugs me.

"Me missed you so much!"  I smile. Wait! Drama! I push Yoseob and run to Drama. 

"Drama..."  He smiles.

"It's ok Maya. You still love him. Don't force yourself."  I smile.

"Komawo, chingu."   We both laugh. 

"Ummmm...here. A small gift." He hands me a small box. 

"Whats this?"  He laughs.

"Didn't I tell you? A small gift. Open it when you get home. I don't want your boyfriend to misunderstand." I sort of smile and hug Drama.

"Komawo Drama."  We break the hug.

"See you Maya! oh!And if Yoseob ever EVER hurts you again, just tell me."  He smiles and kisses me on the cheek and waves bye. Yoseob see's and walks up to me.

"Yah! Why did that guy kiss you?!"  I look at him and hit his head.

"Pabo! He's not 'that guy'. His name is Drama. Get it right."  I look at the box and smile. Yoseob looks at me and hugs my waist. 

"Yah! Why are you hugging me?"  

"Because me love you! YANG YOSEOB LOVES KIM MAYA!"  I laugh.

"Ok. I guess I can accept that."

 

*Hello~! Yay! Mayo is back together!! Poor Drama!!! Wae!!!! But This is how it had to be. Anyway, thanx to all my readers for reading my story!!! SARANGHAE~~!  :DDDD*