Love you Enemy~!

Forever Best Enemies

-Maya's Pov-

  I was sitting on the couch watching some random show that was on. I kept worrying about Yan.

"Aish! Yan! Why did you agree to go with Yoseob for icecream?!" I say to myself. Omma heard me from the kitchen and asked me if I was ok. I said yes and looked at the t.v. again. Soon I hear someone knock on the door. I get up and open it. The first thing I see is Yoseob.

"Yoseob..." I say softly. He waves at me, smiling. He's so cute! WAIT! What am I saying?! I hate for everything he has done! Next to him, I see Yan smiling.

"Hi Unnie! I'm back!" She says and enters the house with Yoseob following her. Why is Yoseob entering my house? He's suppose to leave! I close the door and cross my arms. I look at Yan.

"Yan, shouldn't you have told Yoseob to leave."        Yan thinks.

"No. I wanted him to stay for a while."  I look at Yoseob, still smiling. Yan grabs Yoseob's hand and drags him to the couch. Omma soon comes in. She see's Yoseob.

"Omo! Yoseob! What are you doing here? Oh! I forgot! You took Yan to get icecream right?" Yoseob laughs and nods. Omma smiles and goes back to the kitchen. I sit on the other couch and look at Yan and Yoseob.

"Well, I think Yoseob should leave now. He's been here for a while now." 

"No he hasn't. He's been here for a little bit." Yan says. I get irritated. Yoseob looks at me. I turn away, looking at the t.v. 

-No one's Pov-

 While Maya was looking at t.v. Yan nudges Yoseob. He looks at her. She nods. He nods. 

"Oppa! I want to show you something that I've kept with me since I was little. Wait here! I bring right now to show! Don't leave! Ok?" 

Yoseob smiles and nods. Yan winks at him and starts going up the stairs. 'Fighting oppa!' Yan says in her head. 

   Yoseob looks at Maya. She ignores him. It's quiet until Yoseob starts talking.

"Ummm... soooooo..." Yoseob bites his lip. Maya looks at him.

"What?" 

"Oh. Nothing, it's just so awkward." He plays with his fingers. Maya rolls her eyes and looks at the t.v. again. He thinks of what to say.

"Sorry...for calling you 'flat chested girl'..." He looks down shyly. Maya looks at him.

"I...didn't know...why...I called you that...again..." Maya chuckles.

"Well, next time don't do it." Yoseob looks up at her. Soon Yan comes down with a box. 

"Oppa! I found it! I hope I DIDN'T TAKE LONG." She said. Yoseob softly sighs. She sits next to him. 

"Really? Ok! Good! I THOUGHT I took too long." She opens the box, revealing a stuff bear. Yoseob looks at it.

"Why do you have a stuff bear in a box?" 

"Because it's very special to me. My dad gave it to me before he left to Busan for his work." Yan holds the stuff bear and hands it to Yoseob.

"Here. You can hold it." Yoseob grabs it and looks at it. He smiles.

"It's cute! Just like you!" He looks at Maya. Yan smiles. 'good work oppa!!!' Maya rolls her eyes. He gives the stuf bear back to Yan. He gets up.

"I think it's time for me to leave." Yan pouts.

"Ahhh~Wae~~! "  Yoseob laughs and pinches Yans cheek.

"Cause I think someone doesn't want me here anymore~!" He looks at Maya. Maya gets up and goes to the door. She opens it. Yan pouts but winks at him. 

"Fighting oppa!" She hugs him. He walks out the door. He looks at Maya.

"Well, bye~" When the door is about to close, Yoseob grabs it. Maya looks at him.

"What are you doing? Let go of the door!" Yoseob grabs Maya's wrist and pulls her. The door ends up closing.

"Let go Yoseob!" She tries to break free but Yoseob is too strong. He hugs her tightly. Maya widens her eyes. Tears start forming on Yoseob's eyes.

"Maya...I'm sorry...for everything...I've done to hurt you..." Maya doesn't say anything. He breaks the hug and looks at her.

"Will you forgive me?" 

"I...no...I can't." 

"Why? I know I did something bad at the karaoke place but that was a misunderstanding!" Maya starts tearing up.

"I don't care anymore! We are not together so whats the point of saying sorry!" 

"Because I want you back!!"  Maya's eyes widen. Yoseob holds her chin up to face him.

"I love you...I don't want to lose you..." 

"No...no!" She lets go of him but he grabs her and kisses her. At first she tries to break free but then starts calming down. Yoseob grabs her waist and pushes her closer to him. Maya puts her hands on his cheeks. Soon they break the kiss. They both look at each other. 

"Leave..." Maya says looking away. Yoseob makes a smirk and kisses her on the cheek.

"Bye...enemy..."  He starts walking away. Maya rubs her cheek.

"Stupid Yoseob!" She says and then enters her house.

*Another update!!! Yay! I hope you are enjoying the story!!! Updates will probably come soon!!! :DDD*