ICECREAM WITH YAN!!! :D

Forever Best Enemies

-Yoseob's Pov-

  I entered the BEAST hideout and started playing with Hyunseung's rubix cube. Dongwoon comes and sits next to me.

"Hi hyung! Why are you so early?" I look at Dongwoon.

"Cut class." 

"How'd you cut-" 

"Hey everyone!" Junhyung yells out. Hyunseung walks past him. He see's me playing with his rubix cube.

"Yah! Who told you you can play with my rubix cube!" He walks up to me and grabs it. I chuckle.

"Is that your friend or what?" Hyunseung ignores me. WHATEVER. Soon Doojoon and KiKwang come. KiKwang sits next to me. We both stay quiet. Junhyung then hits me with something. 

"Yah! Why'd you do that!?" He walks over and sits next to me, shoving Dongwoon away.

"Yah. What happen between that girl and you?" 

"What girl?" Junhyung chuckles.

"Are you an idiot? The girl you chased after at the karaoke place!" I look down. Hyunseung laughs.

"Something BAD must have happen. Poor Seobie." I look up and laugh.

"Something DID happen." Everyone looks at me seriously. 

"What happen?" Doojoon asks. I sigh and look at the ceiling.

"She broke up with me." Everyone gasps. Junhyung hits me. AGAIN. 

"Ow! Yah! Why do you keep hitting me!" 

"Yah! Why did you lie to all of us that you didn't have a girlfriend! She misunderstood!! And it's your fault!" I laugh. Dongwoon looks at me.

"Yeah, hyung. You were with another girl when you had a girlfriend." Dongwoon said. I look at him.

"Well I didn't do it because I wanted to! I did that because I was protecting her!" Everyone was confused.

"What?" Hyunseung asks.

"I didn't want her to get near you guys. I know it sounds stupid but from how SOME of you guys are, I didn't want her to get near THEM." I look at Hyunseung and Junhyung. Junhyung points at himself.

"Me?!" I nod. 

"Why me?!" Hyunseung asks. I look at him.

"Have you ever thought how other people think of you?" Hyunseung looks down. Doojoon laughs.

"Well Junhyung is what everyone thinks and Hyunseung...yeah." 

"Yah hyung!" Hyunseung looks at Doojoon. He ignores him. 

"So what are you going to do? Get her back? Or not?" I shrug. 

"I don't know. She hates me right now."

"Why?" Doojoon asks. I laugh.

"Because of what I said a few days ago."

"What'd you say?" I stop laughing. "Something...thats old." Everyone was confused. Junhyung hits me again! Now I'm really pissed off!

"Yah! Junhyung!!! Stop freakin' hitting me!" He hits me again. 

"I. AM. GOING. TO. PUNCH. YOU. RIGHT. NOW!!!" He chuckles.

"Woah! We got a badass here!" He raises his arms. I just stare at him with a 'your really stupid' face.

"SO~~~~~~!!!! Are you going to do anything or not!!!???" Doojoon asks, sort of yelling. I finally think about it. I HAVE IT! I look at Doojoon and nod. I wave bye to all of them and start leaving.

"Yah! Where are you going? You forgot your stuff!" Doojoon says. I come back to get my stuff.

"Thanks. AND it's a secret. See Ya!" I start running. While running I look at my watch. 3:30. GOOD.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Maya's House-

  I knock on the door and luckily, it wasn't Maya who answered it. 

"Hello? OH! Yoseob oppa!" Yan opens the door fully. I enter the house and take off my shoes and walk to the livingroom. I look at the t.v. which looks like Star King is on.

"Your watching Star King?" Yan closes the door and nods. She sits on the couch beside me.

"Oppa? What are you doing here? My sister isn't here." I laugh.

"I'm not here to see your sister. I'm here to see you!" Yan blushes.

"Wae?"

"Remember the promise?" Yan tries to remember.

"The icecream promise?" I nod. Yan smiles.

" SO! Does that mean you'll take me today?!" I nod again. Yan looks at the t.v.

"Can I finish watching Star King? It's almost over." I laugh and nod. Star King finishes and Yan goes upstairs to change. She wears this:

http://www.collegefashion.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/basic-tee-outfit-1.jpg

-No ones Pov-

She comes down and looks at Yoseob.

"Aren't we leaving?" Yoseob looks at her.

"You look cute!" Yan blushes.

"Yah! I'm not your age so don't flirt with me!" Yan says while pointing at Yoseob. He just laughs. Before they leave Yan leaves a note on the door for Maya to read when she gets home.

*Unnie! I went with Yoseob oppa to have icecream! SO~ If omma wonders why I'm not there tell her OK! BYE~~~!!! -Yan :D* 

"Ehhh?? Yoseob oppa. You don't have a car?" 

"No. I'm a freshmen." Yan pouts.

"So! Guys at those ages start driving~!" Yoseob smiles. They get to 'LALA~' icecream shop. 

"What do you want?"

"Hmmm, rocky road!" 'Just like her sister' Yoseob says in his mind. He gets the icecreams and pays for them. He walks to the table where Yan is and hands her the icecream.

"Rocky road! Komawo oppa~!" Yan starts her icecream fast. Yoseob looks at her. He laughs. Yan looks at him.

"Whats so funny?" 

"You. Your like your sister." Yan pouts.

"Everyone always says that! It gets annoying!" She continues her icecream. Yoseob leans forward to Yan. She just looks at him.

"Yan~! Can you help me with something?" He does and aegyo. 

"You know oppa, your aegyo doesn't work on me." Yoseob gives up on the aegyo.

"But can you help me with something?" 

"What is it?" Yan says, her icecream.

"I have this problem with your sister." Yan stops her icecream.

"What's the problem?" He sighs.

"She's sort...of...mad at me."

"About what?" 

"About..." Yoseob tries to think of something. "About...me being...too annoying to her." Yan raises a eyebrow.

"Seriously?" Yoseob nods. Yan sighs.

"Oppa~, tell me the truth." '! She found out I lied! Am I that bad of a liar?' Yoseob says in his mind. 

"Ok...your sister and I...are sort of...not together...right now..." Yan nods.

"And...I want your sister back but she hates me...now." Yan nods again.

So what do you need me for?" Yoseob makes a smile.

"Will you help me to get her into talking with me?" Yan thinks.

"Ok! BUT! You have to treat me to icecream again! OK! PROMISE!" 

"I PROMISE!" They both do the pinky-swear. They finish their icecreams and head back to the house. 

"OK! So you know the plan right?" Yan says before they enter the house. Yoseob nods. 

"FIGHTING!" They both say and then knock on the door. Maya opens the door and see's Yoseob.

"Yoseob..."