Appa is back!

Forever Best Enemies

-Maya's Pov-

 Yoseob and I were walking to my house, holding hands and smiling at each other. 

"Yoseob, Why me?"

"What do you mean?"  

"I mean, why did you like me since the beginning?"   He laughs and pinches my cheeks.

"I don't know. Ask yourself."

"What? How can you not know? And, why ask myself?"  He shrugs. I chuckle.

"You know. Your really stupid."   

"What? Yah!"  I laugh. We stop walking and face each other. Yoseob smiles and kisses me on the cheek.

"When I first saw you, I thought you were REALLY weird, but as I got to know you more...I somehow started liking you."  I blink. He kisses me on the cheek again.

"There. You finally got your answer. Happy?"   I smile and hug him. 

   We get to the front door of my house and say goodbye. Yoseob leaves and I open the door.

"I'm back~! Omma! Yan!"   I walk into the kitchen but Omma isn't there.  I go upstairs to see if Yan is in her room, but she isn't. I go to the backyard and see my Omma and Yan with someone else. I walk closer to see who it is and when I see who it is, my eyes widen. I smile and run out to the backyard and hug my appa.

"Appa! I've missed you!!"  He laughs.

"Yah. My little girl is still like a kid."  I look at him and pout.

"Yah~! I'm not little anymore, appa. i'm mature now!"  Everyone laughs. 

"Appa! Did you know that Maya has a boyfriend?" Yan shouts out. Appa stops laughing and looks at me.

"Really, Maya?"  I look down. My Omma puts her hand on Appa's shoulder.

"Yah. She is old enought now. Don't do this to her."  My appa doesn't say anything.  He sighs and pats my back.

"Maya. I'm not mad. I'm just...shocked..."   I look up at him and hug him.

"It's ok Appa! You'll always be my number 1!"  We both laugh.  My Omma decides to go back in to start dinner and Yan goes to the living room to watch Star King which leaves only me and my appa. 

"Appa. Why did you come all of a sudden?"  

"They told me to have a break before I leave again."   I tilt my head which makes appa laugh.

"Aigoo~You still don't get it? I'm saying that I'm being transfered to a new and better job. They thought that I would be better working in America."   My face turns from a smile to a frown.

"Wait. America? Your going to America? What about us?"  Appa messes my hair.

"Thats why they are giving me a break. So I could tell omma, Yan and you and we can start packing to live in America."  My eyes widen.

"What?  We're...w-we're going to live in AMERICA?!"   

"Yah...don't yell."  He tries to calm me down but it doesn't work.

"No! I don't want to go to America! I want to stay here!"  My appa sighs. I start calming down.

"Does Omma and Yan know."   He nods. "Then how come they didn't look surprised? Don't they want to stay too?"  

"They were shocked, but they still agreed."   I shake my head.

"No...no...I don't want to go...I'm staying here...I'm sorry appa..."  I stand up and start walking inside the house.  I go upstairs and and enter my room. I close the door and lock it. I jump on my bed and begin crying. I don't want to leave Korea. I don't want to leave my friends. I don't want to leave Yoseob. I rub my eyes but I still continue crying. All of a sudden I hear something in my closet. I rub my eyes and walk to my closet. I slowly open it, revealing Yoseob?  I widen my eyes and I step back.

"Y-Yoseob...what- How did you get here?"   He gets out and grabs my waist.

"I missed you, so I walked back to your house, but I didn't want to knock on the door. So, I saw your window was open so I climbed the tree and walked on the roof and entered your room."   I stare at him.

"You could've just said you climbed up to my window."   He laughs and kisses me. I break the kiss and look to the side.

"What's wrong?"  

"Nothing." I lie. He grabs my face to face him.

"Liar. Something IS wrong."   I smile at him.

"My appa came back from Busan today, so I started crying after seeing him." I lie.

"Pabo! Your such a baby!" Yoseob pinches my cheeks. We both laugh. Yoseob kisses me. I wrap my arms around his neck. I'm going to miss his kisses. Yoseob pulls me closer to him. He starts pinning me down onto the bed, still kissing me. He touches my cheek softly. NOW he is on top of me. We break the kiss. Yoseob smirks. I smile at him.

"Saranghae!"  He kisses me again, but I stop him.

"Yah. Don't think that just because we're lke this, I'm going to let you do something to me."  He pouts.

"Ahhhh wae~? It's not going to be severely."  I shake my head.

"No."   He nods and tries to kiss me again when the door knocks.

"Maya. It's appa. Can we talk?"   Yoseob and I widen out eyes and look at each other.  We get up and start panicking.

"What do we do?" Yoseob ask me, messing his hair. 

"Ummmm...go back in the closet! I'll tell my appa to talk downstairs so you can leave, ok?"   Yoseob nods and kisses me.

"Going to miss you!"  He says before entering my closet again. I sigh and open the door. My appa looks at me in confusion.

"Did I hear another voice in your room?"  I laugh.

"Ani. I was...talking to my friend on the phone."  

"Oh. Maya. About the-"

"Appa, why not we talk downstairs. It's too stuffy in here."  He nods and I close the door. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Yoseob's Pov-

I hear the door close, so I open the closet door to see is the coast is clear. I start walking to the window and get out. I jump off the tree and start walking. 

-Maya's Pov-

 My appa and I go to the backyard again to talk. We both sit down on the bench. Appa holds my hand.

"Maya...please come to America with us."  I look down.

"Appa...I don't want to go..." Appa sighs.

"Is it because of your boyfriend?"   I look up at him.

"Appa..."   He smiles.

"Even though I haven't seen nor met him, I don't like him already. And I don't want you to stay here just because of him. Break up with him."  My eyes get watery.

"What? Break up with him? Appa, you can't make me do that! He is my everything! I...I-I love him..."  

"Then if you do...break up with him. It's the best for the both of you."   I chuckle.

"I can't. I'm sorry appa."  He sighs again. 

"How about this. You come to America with us and...when you turn 20, I'll let you come back."  I chuckle again.

"What? When I'm 20? Thats too long!"  

"It's better than NOT COMING BACK AT ALL!" He shouts. I sort of get scared. My appa has never yelled like this before, especially with me. He takes a deep breath.

"I'm sorry, Maya. But...please...accept this..."  I think for a second. I look at appa.

"When I'm 20..."  He nods. I sigh. 

"Ok...I'll go to America..."  Appa smiles and hugs me. 

"You should start packing your things. We'll be leaving soon."  I break the hug and look at him.

"When are we leaving?"

"Before Christmas."  I look up at the sky.

"Ok..."