Kiss...

Forever Best Enemies

Yoseob's Pov

-From YaYa

*Yah! Where do you live?*

"Wow. She doesn't remember." I say in amazement. I text Maya back.

-From Aegyo Prince

*Are you stupid? I still live in the same house. Don't you remember when you would go to my house and me, KiKwang, and you would play in my room?*

I send the message. I lay on my bed remembering the old times.

-Past-

"Yoseob! Yoseob! Maya is here! Come down!" My mom said. I go downstairs and see Maya.

"Maya! Hi!" She smiles at me.

"Hi Yoseob oppa!! Is KiKwang oppa here?"

"No, but he will be coming soon. Want to come to my room and wait for him to come?"

"Okay!" We both go upstairs and Maya sits on my bed. I take out the small camera my mom gave me and take a picture of Maya. She notices and trys to take the camera.

"Yah! Yoseob! Delete that picture!" I smile.

"Fine." When she looks away I take another picture.

"Yoseob!"

-End of Past-

I laugh.

"Maya...you pabo." I say to myself without realizing Maya was in my room.

"Yah! Who are you calling a pabo!"

"When did you come?"

"Your mom let me inside and told me that you were in your room."

"Oh." I sit up and stay quiet. Maya looks around my room. She stops and looks at the photo frame. She picks it up and smiles.

"You still have this." I put my hand in back of my head.

"Yeah." All of a sudden I see a tear coming out of Maya's right eye.

"Are you ok?" She puts the picture back and rubs her face.

"Yeah. Anyway lets get started!" She sits next to me and gives me the paper. When I looked at it I make a frown. Maya saw and said

"I feel the same way but if it's to get a good grade I'll bare with it." I nod.

"So...what are we going to do?" Maya was thinking.

"Well, we could...be having a fight and then...you try to keep me still...and then we...kiss"  For a minute it felt awkward. I try to break it.

"Sounds good. Lets try it." We both stand up and face each other.

"So you have to look like your mad." Maya says. I try to look mad but I fail. Maya begins laughing.

"What's funny?"

"You know your really bad at pertending to be mad." I try again. It sort of worked this time. Maya stopped laughing and made a serious/mad face and looked like she was about to cry. I actually felt she was serious. We try the scene.

"Let go of me!" I grab on to her tighter.

"I won't leave you! I...love you." She looks at me.

"I...can't..." Before she continued I fake kissed Maya. We end the scene and seperate. It's awkward again.

"You did good."

"Thanks, you too" We both stay quiet for a while.

Maya's Pov

We stay quiet for a while. I then say something.

"Ummmm....since we won't have school the next week we could practice." Yoseob nods.

"Once we practice more, we''ll probably get used to not being awkward anymore." He says shyly. I agree.

*Starting to like it? This chapter was mostly Yoseob's Pov but yeah. Hope you like it!!! :D*