Double Date

Forever Best Enemies

-Maya's Pov-

  I was laying on my bed, listening to music while reading a book. All of a sudden, my phone rings. I lazily get up and grab it from my desk. 

"Hello?"

"Maya?"

"Who's this?" 

"It's me, Drama."  I look at the caller ID. It IS Drama. I'm so stupid too not check the caller ID. 

"Oh, hey Drama! Why are...you calling?" 

"Ummm...well...I wanted to see if...you wanted to...hang out today...?" I sort of giggle from how he asked me.

"Sure. Where do you want to meet up?"  

"Ummm, you know where the movie theater close to LaLa icecream?" 

"Hmmm, yeah." 

"Lets meet there if thats ok with you."  I giggle.

"It's fine. I'll meet you there... at...3:30pm?"

"Yeah! See you at 3:30! Bye!"  He hangs up and I go to my closet. I open it and look at my clothes that I have.

"Hmmmm...what can I wear?" I say to myself while taking out all my clothes from my closet. Soon, my phone rings again. I drop some shirts I was holding and and grab my phone. THIS TIME I see the callerID. It's Lee Sung.

"Hello?"

"Maya!!"

"What? What happen?"

"We need to talk!!!!" 

"About what?"

"About something!! It's urgent!!"

"Oh-ok" 

"Great! I'm going to your house right now! Bye!" She hangs up without letting me say bye or something. I check the time on my phone. 2:30. 

"I'll make it." I take a deep breath and go back to see what I will wear. After 20 minutes, Lee Sung comes. I open the door and she just grabs my hand without letting me close the door. We enter my room and she sits on my bed. She looks at me in a serious way.

"Ummm, hi?" 

"Maya!"

"Ok! Ok, sorry. What's wrong?" She tightens her fist.

"That no good! You know what he did?!"  I sit next to her.

"Lee Sung. Calm down and tell me who the person is first."  She looks at me.

"It's...Yoseob..."  I widen my eyes. I look away, remembering the kiss he gave that girl at LaLa icecream.

"What about Yoseob." Lee Sung grabs my hand.

"I saw him...holding hands with THAT girl...at-"

"You don't have to tell me where." I sigh and get up.

"If thats all you were going to tell me, can you go home? I'm not trying to be rude...but I have a date with someone." Lee Sung gasps and looks at me.

"What?! Your going out with someone?! Omo Omo Omo Omo!! How come you haven't told me!? Who is he?! Tell me tell me!" She grabs my arm and starts shaking it while jumping up and down. I make her stop.

"It's not really a date. We're just going to hang out today."

"Omo! Who is he!?"

"Ummm...remember the guy...who...the new guy who was in my drama class and I told you about him?"  Lee Sung thinks for a minute.

"Ummmm. Yeah."  I smile.

"It's him."  

"How does he look?"  I think and giggle.

"He's really...shy when he wants to ask me something...and he smiles cutely..." I blush. Lee Sung smiles.

"Omo! Maya! Are you liking that guy?"  I look at her.

"Hmmm, I don't know. When I see him, every sad thing disapears and happy stuff pop up."  Lee Sung nods.

"Maya...you like him."

"What? No. I-"  I didn't know what to say. Did I really like Drama? I thought until I remembered what time it was. I check my phone. Omo! 3:10! Ahh! I look at Lee Sung and then at my pile of clothes. I grab whatever and look at the mirror.

"Ahhh!! Ottokhae! Ottokhae!" 

"Whats wrong?"  I look at her.

"I'm going to be late and I haven't found what I'm going to wear!! Ottokhae!!"  Lee Sung widens and start helping me find something. I check the time. 3:15. Lee Sung finally finds something for me to wear.

"Here! This will look good on you!"  I take her advice and wear it. This is what I ended up wearing:

http://www.koreanfashiononline.com/wp-content/uploads/korean_clothing_lingerie_swimwear/2007/korean_fashion_knit_wear/korean_fashion_knit_wear_01.jpg

I look at myself and then at Lee Sung. She gives me a thumbs up. I check the time. 3:20. I have to go! I say bye to Lee Sung once we're outside and start walking to the movie theater (just think of any movie theater :D). I get there and then see Drama looking at the sky. I hope I didn't take long. I sneek up on him from behind.

"Boo!" He shakes a little.

"Ah!Oh! Maya!" I smile and wave at him.

"Hi~! So what are we going to do first?"  He smiles and takes out two movie tickets.

"Well, how about a movie?"  I giggle and nod. We enter the theater and take the best seats.

"Wait here. I'll go get the popcorn. Do you want anything?"  

"No. You shoud hurry so you won't miss the movie."  He smiles at me and leaves to get the snacks. I blush and check my phone. Someone taps me all of a sudden. I look at them. 

"Is someone sitting here?" 

"Oh, no. It's all yours." The girl smiles and sits down.Somehow she looked familiar but it was hard to see from the darkness that was on. I sort of peek a little to see who she is with. Oh! It's a guy! He's pretty cute. Drama then comes and hands me the big bucket of popcorn.

"Wow~! You didn't have to get this REALLY big bucket of popcorn."  He laughs.

"Sorry, I thought maybe you would be really hungry."  i smile and start eating the popcorn. Soon the movie starts. We were watching "Despicable Me" I laughed a lot because of the yellow monsters. They are so cute! I think me and Drama were the loudest because some people were looking at us like the girl next to me. 

"Are you ok?" I look at her, wiping a tear away.

"Oh, yeah. It's just so funny." She smiles and looks back at the screen. When the movie ended, we got up and walked out the theater. While walking, I kept laughing, remembering the really funny parts from the movie. Drama smiles at me.

"Did you like it?"  I look at him.

"Of course! It was REALLY funny!"  We kept talking about the movie until we got to a restaurant. We sat at a table and I looked at the specials they had. 

"Get whatever you want. Ok?"  I chuckle.

"I'm not going to get something expensive, OK?"  Drama pouts.

"Yah~I'm going to be mad if you don't get something expensive~"  I laugh.

"Pabo!" I look at the menu again. Then someone taps me agin. I look behind me. It's the same girl at the movie theater.

"Omo! It's you!"

"Yeah! Hi! We meet again!"  I nod. Drama just looks at me in confusion. I look at the girl and realize something.

"Ummm, have I seen you before?"  She just laughs. 

"You don't remember me? Yesterday. That incident that happen between your boyfriend and mine?" I widen my eyes. So does Drama.

"Oh...your...her?"  She nods. Drama looks at me in a 'do you want to leave' face.I look at the girl. I smile at her.

"I don't know your name. Mine is Maya." 

"Hi! Maya! My name is Sunny!" I nod. Soon, the guy comes. 

"Sorry. My friend called me." He looks at me and widens his eyes. 

"You-"

"Can we join you guys?" Sunny says. I look at Drama. He nods and smiles but I can tell that he didn't want them here. Sunny sits next to me and...Yoseob sits next to Drama. It gets awkward. 

"So! What are we going to order?" Sunny says, breaking the awkwardness. I look at the menu.

"Ummm...I'll order the chicken alfredo." 

"Isn't that too much?" Yoseob says. I look away from the menu.

"No." He chuckles. I hold my anger and try to make a smile. Drama looks at me in a worried face. I smile at him. Yoseob chuckles again. I ignore him. We order our food and wait. It's quiet but then I start talking to Drama. 

"The movie was really funny, huh?"

"Yeah, we kept laughing a lot." Sunny looks at both of us.

"You guys are so cute together!"

"Haha...we're not...together..." I drink some water.

"Oh...I thought you guys were together." I randomly start laughing. Everyone looks at me.

"Are you ok, Maya?" Drama asks me. I sort of smile and nod. Our food comes and we start eating. When we were done, we all decided to go to the mall.

-No ones Pov-

Maya and Sunny are looking at dresses while Yoseob and Drama are standing outside the store.

"You know...you should stop getting close with Maya." Drama looks at Yoseob.

"Why should I? Your not her boyfriend anymore."  Yoseob chuckles.

"How do you know I'm not her boyfriend still?"   Drama chuckles.

"Are you stupid? Your freakin' dating another girl after breaking up with her!" 

"I'm not dating anyone. I'm TRYING to get Maya BACK."   Drama chuckles.

"How are you going to do that? Maya doesn't like you anymore. She doesn't want you back."   Yoseob tightens his fist. Sunny comes out of the store and calls Yoseob and Drama to come. They look at each other and then start walking to the store. Sunny drags Yoseob where all the dresses are and shows him the ones that would look good on her. On the other hand, Maya was looking at the accessories. Drama walks toward her.

"That would look good on you."  Drama says, pointing at the necklace she was holding.  Maya giggles.

"No it wouldn't."  She looks at the other necklaces. Drama was realizing that Maya kept looking at the one she was holding a second ago. He smiles to himself.  Maya looks at him.

"Why are you smiling." 

"Oh. Nothing. I just remembered a funny part from the movie."  Maya nods and goes back to looking at the necklaces. 

      "Oppa! Oppa! OPPA!"  Yoseob looks at Sunny with one of the dresses she tried on.

"Oh. It looks good."  Sunny pouts.

"You've been saying that for all the other dresses I tried on."  Yoseob smiles.

"Oh. Really? Sorry. That one looks REALLY good on you."   Sunny pouts and goes back inside the fitting room.  Yoseob looks at Maya and Drama smiling together.

"Bi*ch! Stop smiling at Maya!"  Yoseob says to himself.  He gets a little closer and spots Maya looking at ONE specific necklace. It looked like she was looking at the other necklaces but Yoseob new she was looking at only one. He walks up to her, ignoring Drama.

"If you want that necklace, buy it."  Maya looks at him and chuckles.

"What? I'm not buying anything. I'm just looking."  Yoseob sighs.  Drama looks at him. Yoseob sticks his tongue out at him. 

"OPPA!"  Maya, Yoseob, and Drama all look at Sunny with her arms crossed.

"Why did you leave? I had one more dress to show you!"  Yoseob rubs his neck.

"Mian Sunny!"  Maya and Drama laugh.

"You should calm your girlfriend down." Maya says. Yoseob looks at her.

"Haha, she's not my-" Yoseob stops. He smiles. "Yeah. I should go calm MY GIRLFRIEND down."  He walks to Sunny. Maya rolls her eyes.  Drama makes a confused face. 'What is he planning?' 
 

  Sunny and Yoseob left and Maya and Drama were walking to Maya's house. 

"sorry if our day was ruined by then." Maya says. Drama laughs.

"Why are you sorry? You didn't do anything."  Maya laughs.

"Your right. I'm so stupid." 

They end up at Maya's door. 

"Even thought Sunny and Yoseob ruined it, I still had fun."  Drama smiles.

"As long as you had fun, I'm satisfied."  Maya blushes. 

"Ummm...well by-"  Maya kisses Drama on the cheek.

"Bye Drama!" She opens the door and enters. Drama stays frozen and feels his cheek. He smiles and starts walking.

 

*Hello~! My readers!! i'm sorry if you guys want Yoseob and Maya back together. Don't worry! THey will get together soon.:D