Karaoke!

Forever Best Enemies

-No ones Pov-

"Hello?"  

"Maya! Lets go karaoking!!!"  

"Why? Did something incredible happen?"  

"Ani! I just feel like karaoking! Plzzzzzz!!!! We can bring Drama and KiKwang!!"   

"What about Yoseob."

"Shiro!!!!! He did mean stuff to you! We can't invite him!"   Maya laughs.

"Lee Sung, Yoseob and I are together."

"WAT!!!! How come you didn't tell me!!! And why did you get back together!?" Maya laughs again.

"I don't know either. And I'm sorry for not telling you! Forgive me?" 

"How can I? What about Drama?"   

"We're just friends." 

"Oh. Well, I guess we can invite Yoseob....See ya there!!! Tell Drama and Kikwang!...and Yoseob."   She hangs up. Maya laughs and calls Drama to tell him. She calls KiKwang after and then clls Yoseob.

"Yoboseyo?" 

"Yoseob! Do you want to go karaoking with Lee Sung, KiKwang, Drama, and me?"  

"Sure! But why bring THAT guy!"   Maya chuckles.

"It's DRAMA! D-R-A-M-A! And Lee Sung didn't want to invite you but I convinced her. You should thank me!"

"Arasso, arasso! DRAMA! And komawo!!!! I'll pick you up, ok!"   He hangs up without letting Maya say ok or say bye. Maya was finishing packing her last things.

"Yay! Finished already!"   She lays on her bed and remembers the gift box Drama gave to her. She gets up and looks through her last bag. 

"Ah! Here it is!"   Maya opens it and see's the necklace that she kept looking at in the store that day. She opens and looks at the necklace. She holds it up and looks in the mirror. "So beautiful~~! I'll thank Drama!!!"   Maya smiles in the mirror while looking at it. She gets ready and goes downstairs.

"Omma! I'm going out with my friends!"

"Arasso! Have fun!"  When Maya was about to open the door, appa yells out something.

"Wait! Have you finished packing?!"   Maya sighs.

"Yes! Can I go now?" Appa walks to Maya.

"Whereare you going?"

"Appa, I'm going to hang out with my friends. Can I? This will be probably be the last time I'll see them. Plz!!"   Maya pouts.  Appa sighs.

"Fine. But come back early. You know we will be leaving in 2 days." 

"Arasso, arasso! Bye!"  She kisses her dad on the cheek and walks out the door. 

-Maya's Pov-

  I was waiting near the bus stop by my house for Yoseob to come. Randomly, someone comes and grabs my waist but I don't react to it because I know it's Yoseob. I turn around and growl at him.

"You didn't get me this time. Rawr."  He pouts.

"Ahhhhh~~Wae~~~! It was better when you got shocked."  I laugh and we start walking to the karaoke place.

-At the karaoke place-

Yoseob and I were the last ones to get to the karaoke place. We went inside and entered the room where Lee Sung and the others were. We enter and see Lee Sung and Drama singing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKtvDv7eykg  

I started laughing because they were ALSO trying to do the dance. I sat on the other side of the room with Yoseob. KiKwang wasn't here. He probably hasn't came. When Lee Sung and Drama were done, Lee Sung handed me the mic.

"Come on! Sing! AND you have to dance! oK!"  

"Uhhh, it's ok. I don't want to-"  before I could finish my sentence, I'm standing in front of everyone with Drama. Lee Sung chose the song. ABRACADABRA. The song was about to start when Yoseob grabbed the mic from me and made me sit down.

"Just watch, babe. OK!"  He does the ok sign with his hand.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4wJGWcHzVA&feature=relmfu The song starts and I start cracking up so much that I almost peed in my pants. Drama and Yoseob were doing the dance and singing, but what made it even more funnier was the dancing! I laughed so much when they got to the touching part! I guess they were into the dance so much that they didn't notice they were touching each other! Yoseob was the one who touched Drama in the chest! That was so funny! But what was cute was when they were doing the main dance part! (If you know what part I mean, good because I don't know how to describe it really well hehe ^ ^)  I think I am about to cry from how funny that was. ^ ^

"Ahhh! I'm so tired!"  Yoseob says, throwing the mic and sitting next to me.

"You did good! Nice dancing! HAHAHA!!" I couldn't stop laughing.  Yoseob looks at me.

"What? Dancing?"  I nod, still laughing. Yoseob remembers the touching part and widens his eyes.

"Maya! Don't think I'm gay! I'm NOT gay! I...uh!...I'm not gay! Anyway I'm your boyfriend!"   I continue laughing.

"It's ok! I know your not gay. You just got into the dance! HAHA!"  He looks down at the floor. I look at him and pat his head, STILL laughing. Soon, Lee Sung comes to me, which makes me stop laughing.

"KiKwang called me and said he won't be coming. He has to help his mom with stuff."   I nod and sigh. 'Guess I'll have to see KiKwang tomorrow...' I think to myself. Drama walks up to me and hands me the mic.

"You should sing a song."  He says, smiling.  I smile back at him.

"Yah! Don't flirt with my girlfriend!"  He chuckles. "I'm not. HAPPY?"   "You bi-" 

"Ok! I'll sing a song!!! Lets see!"  I look through the book and look for a song.  Randomly, I choose a song just to stop the fight THAT was going to happen. 

The song plays. 2am sings it. Somehow, the song goes with whats happening with me and Yoseob.... I start singing.

Garyogodun ttonaryogodun nae gasum gochyonae

Just singing the song, made me start crying. I don't want to go to America. I don't want to leave Yoseob. I don't...want to....lie to Yoseob...anymore...

Gu manun shiganul hamkke gyokkonnunde 

Yoseob...I can't...

Ijewa ottokhae honja salan goya

I...can't...

Guroken mothae nan mothae... 

I drop the mic and fall on the floor, crying. Everyone gets shocked and helps me up.

"Maya! Are you ok!?" Lee Sung asks me. Yoseob looks at me in a worried face and hugs me. 

"Maya...what happen?"   I'm still crying. 

"I-I-I-" Yoseob hugs me tighter. 

"It's ok. It's ok. Don't cry."  I bury my face in his chest. 

"Y-y-yoseob! Forgive m-me!"  

"I forgive you. Don't cry anymore. I forgive you."  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Yoseob's Pov-

I carry Maya and take her home.  She was still crying but then she fell asleep.  I kept wondering why she wanted me to forgive her. I look at her sleeping. 

"Pabo. Your red like a tomato."  I smile and kiss her forhead.  (He was still walking. If you guys didn't know for sure ^ ^)   We get to Maya's house and I knock on the door. Her appa opens the door and gets surprised.

"What happen?" 

"She fainted."   I enter the house after he lets me in and go upstairs to Maya's room. I lay her on her bed and go back downstairs.

"Ummm...goodbye..." I begin walking out the door.

"Wait!"  I turn back. 

"Thank you for bringing my daughter home. May I ask who you are?"   I smile.

"Oh! Ummm, I'm her...friend..."  

"Ohhhhh ok. Thank you very much again!"  I laugh and nod.

"Well, goodbye, sir!"   He leads me to the door. 

"Thank you again!"   I wave bye and begin walking. Thats her appa? How come I didn't have the guts to say I was her boyfriend?I don't want to say this but I guess I was scared to tell him. Mian Maya's appa! You just look scary! 

-Maya's Pov-

 I wake up in surprised mode and realize I'm in my room.  I rub my head and check my phone. WOW! It's 10:00PM! I call Yoseob.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Yoseob! What happen!"

"What?"

"What happen to me at the karaoke place?"

"Oh. You started crying from singing and then you fainted and I took you home."   

"Oh...."   Wait! That means he met my appa! And my appa might of told him we were leaving!!

"Yoseob.... did you meat my appa?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Ummm....d-did he tell you anything?"

"Hmmmmm, no, why?"

"Oh! Nothing."

"Well, he asked me who I was but I didn't say I was your boyfriend cause I was scared to tell him..."  I sigh in releif.

"Then what did you tell him?"

"I told him I was just a friend."  

"Ohhhh...ok."

"Are you ok?"

"Huh? Oh yeah! I feel great!"

"Make sure to rest! I'll hang up now so you can rest. Love you~!"  

"Wait~say me love you~!"   I hear him sort of laugh.

"Me love you~~!" 

"Me too! Bye!"

"BYE!!! SARANGHAE~!"   I giggle.  

-No ones Pov-

2 more days until Christmas~  1 more day until Maya leaves~  What is going to happen?

 

*Helllllloooooooooooo my readers!!! I'm sorry if this chapter was random or something. I was actually going to make it a final date for Yoseob and Maya but then I thought of karaoke and SO this chapter was made. My story is ending! Maybe 2 or 3 more chapters! Wae!!!! I might start the sequal AFTER I finish this one. If you don't get me, after I finish the LAST chapter of FBE, I might update the forward for my sequal. IDK yet. Oh! Just to give you a LITTLE, TINY FACT ABOUT MY SEQUAL.  IT WILL BE RATED "M".  Updates will come soon!!!! :DDDDDD*

 

tumblr_lje9bwGnbc1qanzq4o1_500.gif