Drama Class

Forever Best Enemies

Maya's Pov

The bell had rang and I was walking pretty slow. Yoseob is in the same school! Worst of all, he might be in the same classes as me! Well, now that I think about it, the school is big and theres a lot of students and teachers so there is a high chance that Yoseob won't be in the same classes as me! YAY! As I was thinking about it, I was walking faster.

Yoseob's Pov

As I was walking to my first class, I still kept thinking about the Lee Sung thing. I was hoping that Lee Sung wouldn't be in the same class as me. I made it to class without being late. I'm looking around and see a girl who looks familiar. It's not Lee Sung...but Maya. This is going to be a good day.

Maya's Pov

I enter the classroom and so far Yoseob isn't here. I might have a chance not having a class with Yoseob! I sit on an empy desk. I was actually excited starting class. All of a sudden someone taps me on the shoulder. I thought it was Ki Kwang. I was wrong. I look in back of me and see the worst thing ever...Yoseob. My exciteness was gone.

Yoseob's Pov

I walk to Maya and tap her shoulder. She looks in back of her. Her face turns from happy to shocked. I started laughing. "Hey Maya! Long time no see! Well not really but stil." I mess with her hair and sit in an empty desk next to hers. My forever plan is working.

Maya's Pov

I was sort of shaking when Yoseob sat next to me. He just looks at me, waiting for me to speak. "Why are you here." He just smiles. "I'm here because I'm in this class. Can't you see I'm sitting here." I continue looking at him. Yoseob just continues smiling. I don't know why but I just start laughing. On purpose I punch Yoseob.

"OW! Yah! Why did you punch me!" And so our "friendship" begins.

Yoseob's Pov

For no random reason, Maya punches me on the shoulder.

"OW! Yah! Why did you punch me!" Maya looks at me with an innocent face. "I'm sorry oppa. I didn't mean to." I start to turn red. OPPA! What the hell is she saying?! I look away and say nothing. Maya smiles and goes back to doing whatever she was doing. Class starts and a sort of white-haired man comes.

"Hello everyone! My name is Mr. L. I won't tell you what my whole name is ok!. I am your drama teacher!" I start laughing. Mr. L looks at our side. "What is so funny?" I get an idea. "Well... my friend, Maya says your full name could probably be Mr. oholic." Maya looks at us and says "NO! I didn't say that!" I just smile.

Maya's Pov

Mr. L continues looking at me and Yoseob begins laughing quietly. I look at him and make a face. I look at Mr. L and say "Mr. L, I really didn't say that. I was listening to you the whole time." Yoseob still continues laughing quietly. "Hmmm.... I forgive you but just don't do it again." I nod and look down at my desk. I look at Yoseob and he whispers to me "STUPID" He continues laughing quietly. STUPID YOSEOB!!