First Date!

Forever Best Enemies

 Maya and Yoseob were walking to school, hand-hand. Yoseob thought of something. He stops walking which Maya's stop.

"Why'd you stop?" Yoseob smiles brightly. 

"You know? We haven't had our first date since we started dating. Wait! Since we got TOGETHER because we haven't dated yet." Maya laughs.

"We'll have our date this week. ok?" yoseob whines.

"Ahh~Wae~? Ah! Lets have it today!?" Yoseob says while shaking Maya's hand. Maya still laughs. 

"We can't. It's a school day AND I have to study." Maya lets go of Yoseobs hand and continues walking. Yoseob sighs but then smiles. He runs to Maya and grabs her hand. He decides to play with her. 

"Yay! Why are you SO SO SO ugly?" Maya gets confused. 

"What? Ugly?! Yah! You better not say that again or else I'll break up with you!" Yoseob laughs. Maya gets mad and lets go of his hand. He stops laughing and grabs her hand again. 

"Yah~ I won't say it again...IF..." Maya looks at him. 

"If we go on our first date today." Maya sighs.

"Fine. We'll go on our first date." He grabs her cheeks and looks straight at her.

"You're not mad are you?" Maya says "no" which makes Yoseob move her cheeks side-to-side.

"Yah! Stop already." He lets go and grabs her hand.

"Lets go!" 

"To school right?" 

"Uhh...yeah!" Yoseob lies. They continue walking.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yoseob! Yah! Yang Yoseob!" Maya tries to break free of Yoseob's grip. Yoseob tightens his grip.

"Yoseob! Where are we going?!"

"Somewhere." Yoseob says without looking at Maya. Maya tries again to let go Yoseob but she gives up. She calms down and asks Yoseob again. 

"Yoseob. Where are we going?" He finally stops and looks at Maya. He smiles.

"We're here." Maya looks in the front.

-Maya's Pov-

"We're here." I look to the front and see the most beautiful scenery ever. I walk closer and see a small pond in front. I look at Yoseob who is talking out stuff from his backpack.

"Yoseob." He looks up and smiles.

"You like it?" I nod. "Whats all this?" I say while kneeling down and looking at the food Yoseob took out of his backpack. 

"I knew you would agree to have our first date today so I prepared!" I smile. Yoseob touches my cheek.

"When I saw this place, I thought you would love it, so I wanted to have our first date hear." I peck his lips and grab a strawberry. Before I could eat it, Yoseob grabs my wrist. He eats the strawberry in my hand and laughs. 

"Yah! That was mine!" Yoseob continues laughing. He grabs a strawberry and plucks it into my mouth. I make a sweet face from how delicous it was.

"There! Now we're even." We eat our food and talk. We lay on the floor and look at the bright, blue sky. I hear Yoseob giggle and ask him, "What are you giggling about?" He turns his head which is now facing me.

"I was thinking about something." I got curious.

"What was it?" This time Yoseob laughs. I was getting more curious.

"Please tell me!" He stops laughing.

"You won't get mad right?" I was sort of confused.

"Why would I? What is it?"

"I was thinking about how our future kids would be called." I hit his head.

"Yah! Why are you thinking about that stuff?!" Yoseob gets up and rubs his head. 

"I thought you weren't going to get mad." I get up.

"I wasn't, but when you said that, it got me surprised." He grabs my waist and puts me  on his lap.

"Arasso, Arasso. I won't say stuff like that again." I smile and kiss his cheek. We both look at each other. Few inches away.

"Our daughter should be called Miya!" Yoseob says.

"Yah! Stop talking about that! And why Miya? It sounds like my name!" Yoseob pulls me closer to him.

"So I can have two beautiful with me named Yang Miya and Yang Maya!" I widen my eyes.

"Yang! Yang! How do you know for sure if I'm going to be your wife in the future?!" Yoseob does a cute aegyo voice.

"Because ME LOVE YOU! Yang Yoseob loves Kim Maya!" I laugh. 

"You're so cute!" Yoseob pouts. I notice and stop laughing.

"Whats wrong?

"Is all you see in me cute?" 

"No. In my mind you are the most cutest, hottest, iest, wonderful boyfrenemy I've had!"

"Really? I'm hot? And y?" I nod.

"Really?" Yoseob slowly starts pinning me down to the floor. I nod again. He pins my hands on the floor. We both just look at each other, inched away from our lips touching. Yoseob smirks.

"Yoseob..." He leans forward to my ear and whispers, " Sa-Rang-Hae." Yoseob gets up and then helps me up. Yoseob stretches his arms.

"Ahh~ oh! We should go now. Schools over by now." I look at my watch. Ah! School is over! I have to get home! I look at Yoseob and he's already waiting for me so we can leave. I grab my backpack and Yoseob and I begin walking.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoseob's Pov

I walk with Maya to her home. We're at the front door. Maya unlocks the door but doesn't open it. She looks at me.

"I had fun today." I smile.

"Our first date went well. I'm happy you had fun." Before Maya could open the door I put my hand on the door.

"What?" I make a smirk.

"Where's my kiss?"

"What? Kiss?" I nod.

"Umm...I don't know..." Maya says shyly. I laugh.

"I'll wait for it." I take off my hand from the door and walk away. She'll come in 3...2...1

"Yoseob!" I smile and look at Maya. She runs to me. 

"Yeah?" 

"About the...kiss..."

"Yeah...?" Maya walks closer to me.

"Ummm..." She leans forward and kisses me. I grab her waist. She puts her arms around my neck. Like most people say, we kissed passionatly. We seperate to get some air and laugh.

"There's your kiss." Maya says and enters her house. I smile and continue walking. While I was walking, I see four guys walking torwards me.

"Are you Yang Yoseob?" One of the guys say. I nod. 

"Come with us." I nod and follow them. What do they want? I have no idea.