Goodbye...Enemy...

Forever Best Enemies

-Maya's pov-

 I got ready and started bringing my stuff downstairs. Today I am leaving to America. The days went by SO fast. Sigh. I'm going to miss Korea. Miss my friends. Miss my Yoseobie...

  I look into my room one more time and smile. "Goodbye room. We've been together for a LONG time."   I close the door and go downstairs. My appa comes from the kitchen and hands me an apple. I smile at him and eat it. 

"You finally finished?"  I nod. "Well, do you want to say bye to your friends before we leave? Yan hasn't finished packing and we don't leave unitl 7:00PM." 

"Chongmal appa? You'll let me say bye to my friends?! Komawo!!"  I hug him and run out the door.  The first person I go to is Lee Sung. I will ONLY tell her that I am leaving.  I knock on the door and Lee Sung opens it.

"Oh! Maya! Come in! What are you doing here?"  She asks me after I enter her home. I sit on the  couch and look at her. She sits next to me and looks at me.

"Why do you keep looking at me?"    I start tearing up and hug her.  Lee Sung hugs me too.

"Maya? Whats wrong?"    Soon, I start crying. 

"Whats wrong Maya? Did Yoseob do some-"  

"I'm leaving."  I say straightforward.  Lee Sung breaks the hug and looks at me in shock.

"What? Leaving? When? What?"   I rub my eyes.

"My appa came back a few days ago and told me that we were leaving to America because of his work."   Lee Sung blinks.

"Wait. Your family and you are moving to America because your appa got a new job?"    I nod slowly.  Lee Sung sighs.

"When are you leaving?"   

"Today. The plane leaves at 7 so we'll be leaving at 6."  She widens her eyes.

"What?! And your barely telling this to me?"

"I didn't want you to be depressed!"   She chuckles.

"What about everyone else? Do they know?"   I shake my head.  Lee Sung sighs again.

"You haven't told Yoseob?"  I shake my head again.

"Maya! You know how he is going to feel? He's going to-"

"Thats why I'm not telling him!" 

"What?"

"I'm not telling him or no one else! Your the only one I can tell! Don't say anything until I leave. Plz!"   Lee Sung looks to the side. She's mad at me. 

"I won't. You should go. Your appa might be worried."    

"Lee Sung...plz forgive me...I know I'm doing something wrong....but I have to do it...."  Lee Sung doesn't say anything.   "Can I get a final hug?" I say.  She looks at me and hugs me, crying.  We both were crying.  

"I'll miss you chingu!!" 

"Me too!"   We break the hug and I leave. "Bye...Lee Sung..."   She rubs her eyes and tries to smile. "Bye...Maya..."   I start walking back to my 'old' house.

-Lee Sung's Pov-

I close the door and go straight to my room. I grab my phone and call KiKwang.

"Hello?"

"KiKwang! Maya is leaving to America!"

"What? When?"

"Today! She only told me because she didn't want no one else to be sad."

"Pabo! Why did she do that? Does Yoseob know?"

"Nope. She didn't want himto feel depressed."

"I'll call Yoseob right now! Bye!"

"Bye!"   We both hang up at the same time and I look out the window. I hope Yoseob does something...

-KiKwang's Pov-

 I hang up and quickly call Yoseob. He doesn't answer the first time. I call again.

"Hello?"

"Maya is leaving!"

"What?"

"I said Maya is leaving!"

"What? I can't really hear you!"  (Just think of a loud place where a lot of people are cheering a lot. I couldn't think of a place. ^^)

"MAYA IS FREAKIN' LEAVING TO AMERICA!!!!!!!"   I don't hear Yoseob speak.

"Hello? Yoseob!"   He hanged up. Aish! Yoseob! 

-Yoseob's Pov-

"MAYA IS LEAVING TO AMERICA!!!!!!!"   

I stay frozen for a second. I come to my sences and hang up and start running to Maya's house. She's leaving? Why didn't she tell me? I kept running without stopping. I ran too fast that I tripped and scraped my elbow but I got up fast and continued running. I made it to Maya's house and knocked on the door loud, not caring how her appa would react. No one answered. I knocked again.

"No ones there. The family already left to Incheon airport."  The lady next door said.  I thank her and start running again to the airport.  I kept running, thinking about Maya still waiting. Waiting for me to come. 

"Wait for me Maya." 

-Maya's Pov-

We arrive at Incheon airport and grab all our bags. We wait at the line to load our bags.  We finish that and wait for our plane to arrive.  I sit next to Yan and look in back of me every second.

"Unnie, whats wrong?"  Yan asks me which makes me look at her. I smile at her and pat her head.

"Nothing. I just want the plane to hurry up."

"Oh."  She goes back to reading her manga.  I look back again. 

*A little note. Maya will be purple and Yoseob will be blue. You'll know why I said this. :D*

 

Damn! Why is Incheon so far?!  I start getting tired but still continue running.  I finally get there but i'm at the other side and the stupid red light is on so I had to stop.  Ahh! Hurry up!!

6:50. The plane is about to leave. I look back again but nothing. Again....

 

The light goes green and I start running without realizing..........................

 

6:56.  Nothing. 

 

I see blur.  Then I see people going around me. 

 

6:58.  Still nothing...

 

Soon....my eyes close.

 

"Lets go!" My appa says.  I look back one more time but nothing.... I hand my ticket and look back one more time. No one... 

 

..................

 

I sit in between my appa and Yan. My omma was next to my appa. 

"Are you ok?" My appa asks me.

"Huh? Oh....yeah..."  Somehow, I felt my heart hurt....Yoseob....

 

 

goodbye.... 

 

 

 

-A few days later-

Yoseob's Pov-

I wake up in surprised mode and realize that I'm in hospital room.

"What the hell?" I look at my leg. It has a cast on it.

"Goodmorning, Mr.Yang. Did you sleep well?" The nurse asked me.

"Ummm, what is the date today?"

"Oh. It's the 28th."  

"Did Christmas past?"  The nurse giggles.

"You must have forgotten that Christmas is the 24th."    I sort of laugh.  Wait. Then Maya...

"How long have I been here?"

"For a few days. You must have forgotten. You got in a accident running across the street to the airport when the light was still red."    My head starts hurting.

-Flashback-

I start running when.....

"Sir! Are you ok!?"  

Blurness

I then close my eyes....

-End of flashback-

"Ow!"  I rub my head.

"Are you ok, Mr. Yang?"

"Yeah...Just remembered right now."

"Make sure to rest and don't think about it too much."  The nurse leaves.... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Hello~Everyone!! FBE has finally ended!! Yay!! Thank you so much for reading this story!!! Sequal now!!! I hope you guys read it!!! I'm sorry if you guys hated the ending! I had to.... Plz read the sequel~  Once again, THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR READING FBE!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!  To be honest, I was about to cry writing this chapter. Any way, BYE~ and THAK YOU FOR READING!!!*

tumblr_locrv5nFc51qkwu2zo3_500.gif