Partners

Forever Best Enemies

Friday (Tuesday-Thursday were skipped)

Maya's Pov

I was walking pretty slow. I was still thinking about my heart thumping when Yoseob got closer to me. My phone was ringing but I didn't want to anwser it. While walking, someone taps me. I knew it was Yoseob so I ignored him and continued walking. He taps me again which gets me annoyed.

"Yah! Yoseob! Stop freakin' tapping me!" I look in back of me and see KiKwang.

"Uhhh...KiKwang!! I thought you were Yoseob!!" I look down at the floor. KiKwang just laughs.

"It's ok." I felt bad.

"I'm really sorry. Just forget those words I said to you which were meant to be said to Yoseob." He just continues laughing.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Nothing." KiKwang still continued laughing so I was getting annoyed.

"Really! Why are you laughing?!" He stops laughing and pinches my cheeks.

"It's nothing." I blush. He see's me blushing so he smiles.

"You know. You look really cute when you blush." He messes with my hair and continues walking. KiKwang told me I look cute, but my heart didn't react to it.

-In drama class-

Mr.L walks in the classroom and tells the class to be quiet.

"Good Morning everyone!"

"Good morning." The class says.

"I know we are still starting the school year but we will be doing a project!" The class groans. Mr.L claps his hands.

"Now, now it will be a fun project! You know why? It will be a partner project!" The class sort of groans. Maya hopes that Mr.L will let the class choose their own partners.

"Now! All of you might groan because I will be choosing the partners. So! Lets begin partnering!" He begins partnering people. Mostly boys with girls but some boy-boy and girl-girl. Maya was hoping she was going to get a partner that is not Yoseob. Mr.L comes to the other side where Maya and Yoseob are. He partners everyone in that side but Maya and Yoseob. He smiles.

"You two will be partners."

Maya and Yoseob stand up.

"WHAT!?" They both say in shock.

"Now, now sit down." Maya and Yoseob sit down.

"Well! Now that we all have partners, let me tell you the project. All of you will be making a scene." The class was confused.

"One person from each partner will be choosing a piece of paper from this box." He shows them the box.

"Each piece of paper has a genre like comedy, action, romace etc." The class starts getting it.

"On each piece of paper there is a word on the back like dog or clown. That means that if like someone chose comedy and on the back of the paper it said chicken then the two people would have to have a chicken in their scene." Someone raises their hand.

"What if someone got romance?" Mr.L laughed

"Then that means there would be a high chance that they would have to kiss." The whole class laughed. Someone else asks another question.

"What if it was a boy-boy or girl-girl who got romance?"

"Then they would have to choose another one." The class stops laughing. Mr.L continues his explanation.

"Well! This project will be due in a month." The class groaned.

"So! That means that all of you will have to do this project well! Now! Lets choose genres!"

Mr.L smiles at Maya and Yoseob.

"Starting with you two."