Joining BEAST But Scared to Tell Her...I Don't Want Her to Get Hurt...

Forever Best Enemies

-Yoseob's Pov-

I enter the room. It's a basement. I look around when one of the guys hit me on the shoulder.

"Yah! Yang!" I rub my shoulder. I look at the guy.

"What do you guys want?" The rest of the guys come. 

"We want you to join our group." 

"What? group?" The guy nods. 

"Why? How do you guys even know me?" 

"We go to the same high school as you." 

"I've never seen you guys in school though."

"Cause we always skip classes or we just don't go to school." I look at the four guys.

"Whats all your names?" The guy points to himself.

"I'm Hyunseung. I'm the second leader of our group. This is Junhyung." Hyunseung points at the guy who is drinking a coke.

"And this is Dongwoon and Ki Kwang." He points at both of the guys. I look at KiKwang.

"So your in this group?" Ki Kwang doesn't say anything. Hyunseung hits my shoulder again.

"OW! Yah! Why do you keep hitting my freakin' shoulder?!" Hyunseung chuckles.

"What? I'm only hitting you cause your not listening." What? This guy is really something. All of a sudden another guy comes. Hyunseung steps back. The guy looks at me. He looks at Hyunseung. 

"Good work." He looks at me.

"Hi. I'm Doojoon. I'm the leader of BEAST." I'm sort of confused.

"Wait. Whats all this about. Cause that guy over there doesn't talk right." I point at Hyunseung.

"Yah! You want to die?!" Doojoon stops him. He looks at me again.

"We want you to join BEAST."

"Why?" 

"Ever since we saw you come to Mystery High, we thought you would be a cool member to join our group." I'm still sort of confused.

"So...you guys want me to join BEAST cause you guys thought I would be a cool member to join?" Hyunseung laughs.

"You just repeated what Doojoon said. Are you that stupid that you need to repeat everything someone says just to understand it better?" Doojoon makes a glare at Hyunseung. He stops laughing. STUPID. I continue the conversation.

"Sure. I'll join BEAST." Everyone looks at me. 

"Awesome. Welcome to BEAST." Doojoon pats my back. Doojoon leaves and I'm left with the rest of the members. Junhyung just stares at me.

"Are you an expert at getting girls?" Junhyung says.

"Uhhh...I guess." Junhyung crushes his coke can. He walks up to me.

"With what way?" I just look at him.

"I guess with my cuteness." He laughs.

"Serously?! I thought it was something else!" He walks away, still laughing. I make a question face. I look at Dongwoon. I decide to walk up to him.

"Your Dongwoon." He nods. I nod also.

"I'm the youngest in the group." I nod again.

"What grade?" 

"8th grade." I widen my eyes.

"How'd you get into BEAST?" He laughs.

"I don't know either. Doojoon hyung just started talking to me when I was in 7th and then I was in BEAST by the end of 7th grade." 

"What about Hyunseung?" Dongwoon looks at me.

"Him? He's in 10th grade. He's actually suppose to be in 9th but he moved up one grade in elementary. Well, thats what Doojoon hyung told me." I'm sort of surprised. Dongwoon see's it.

"I know. It's surprising and may sound fake but it's true." IDK why, but I start asking Dongwoon about the rest of the members (besides K Kwang).

"I don't know much about Ki Kwang since he joined not too long ago." 

"It's ok. I already know about him." Dongwoon looks at me.

"How?" I smile.

"He's my best friend."

"How come you guys looked awkward a while ago?" I put my arm around Dongwoon's shoulder.

"Well my dongsaeng, it's a thing called love." 

"Love?" I nod. "It was a girl that we both liked. She became my girlfriend and he was sort of pissed. So we're acting like this." 

"WOW~! A girl can actually make two best friend like this?" I sort of laugh.

"Yup." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Next day- 

-No one's pov-

Maya and Yoseob were walking to school together as always. It's quiet.

"Why are you so quiet today?" Yoseob asks Maya.

"Nothing. I guess I have nothing to say." While walking, Yoseob see's someone familiar. Hyunseung. Yoseob stops walking which makes Maya stop walking too. 

"Whats wrong Yoseob?" Hyunseung walks up to them.

"Hey Yang. Who's this cutie?" Hyunseung looks at Maya from top to bottom. Maya hides in back of Yoseob.

"What is it?" 

"We need to meet after school. You BETTER come." He winks at Maya and leaves. Maya goes in front of Yoseob.

"Who is that guy?" Yoseob doesn't answer.

"Yoseob. Who's that guy?" 

"Just a friend."

"Friend? He doesn't sound like a friend." Yoseob ignores Maya and continues walking. 'I don't want to tell you Maya. Please forgive me.' Yoseob says in his mind. 

-Maya's Pov-

Yoseob won't tell me who that guy was. Does he not want to tell me? I sit on a bench under a tree in front of the school. Yoseob hasn't came. Lee Sung comes and sits next to me.

"How come you haven't left Maya?" 

"I'm waiting for Yoseob."

"He left." I look at Lee Sung.

"He did? But he didn't tell me he was going to walk by himself." 

" He told me to tell you but I couldn't find you the whole day." I get confused.

"Where's Ki Kwang?" 

"He also left." I get up and start walking. 

"Yah! Maya!" I look back and wave bye to Lee Sung. What is wrong with Yoseob? Why can't he just tell me? Is he hiding....something from...me?

*Hey guys!!! I just want to say thanks so much for reading my story up to now!! :D Anyway if you guys don't get the title or why Yoseob isn't telling Maya that he's in BEAST, you'll know why in the next chapter. :DDDDD*