Past...

Forever Best Enemies

"Hi!" She waves at him. He looks at her awkwardly. 

"Hi." She pouts.

"Ehh? I thought you would be more energetic." He chuckles.

"What? Of course I'm energetic! But...I don't know you that well." She giggles.

"I've seen you all the time with your friend. I've wanted to talk to you guys but somehow I don't have the guts. BUT today I did!" She holds her fist up. He looks at her in a awkwardly way again. She looks at him with her cute, bright smile. 

"Lets start over. Hi! My name is Maya! Kim Maya!" She holds out her hand. He shakes her hand.

"Hi. Name is Yoseob. Yang Yoseob." 

"Yoseob? Ok! Then... YO! SUP! haha!" She claps her hands. He awkwardly laughs with her.

"Hehehehaha...funny." She stops laughing and looks at him.

"Sorry. It's just when I heard you say your name I thought of that 'Yosup' thing. hehe" 

"Yeah...bye then..." He starts walking away but then she walks up to him.

"Ehhh? Ok...But lets hang out tomorrow, ok!" She does the ok sign. He nods. 

"BYE YOSEOB!" 

-Few days later-

"Yoseob! There you are! I've been looking for you!" She walks with him. He looks at her.

"Hi Maya." He looks straight again. She pouts.

"Yah~! Why are you being like this?" She starts shaking his arm. Soon, he stops. She stops shaking his arm.

"Yah. Why'd you stop walking?" She looks straight. A boy. Yoseob walks up to him and they do some sort of handshake.

"Hey KiKwang. You finally came back from your trip! FINALLY! It's been boring here!" The boy looks at Maya.

"Who's she?" Yoseob goes to Maya and puts an arm on her shoulder.

"She's Maya. Kim Maya." Maya shyly smiles.

"Hi." Yoseob looks at her in a 'why are you being like this' face. He chuckles.

"Yah! You weren't like this with me. Why KiKwang."

"Cause I just met him. DUH!" She soon starts acting like herself.

"Hi! Sorry for the bad introducing. My name is Maya!" She takes out her hand. KiKwang shakes it.

"I'm KiKwang. Lee KiKwang." Maya grabs Yoseob's hand and kiKwang's.

"Well! I guess we're all friends, right??" 

"I guess." The two boys say.

(Just to tell you all, Yoseob and Maya weren't friends yet until now. Just in case you guys thought they were already friends. :D)

-1 year later, 6th grade-

"KiKwang oppa~!" Maya hugs him. He tries to make her let go. 

"Yah, let go." She obeys. She smiles.

"Yah~! KiKwang oppa! What middle school are you going to go to after we culminate?" 

"I don't know. Maybe Star Middle school"

(I know it's a y name for a middle school.)

"Oh! Me too! Maybe!" 

Soon Yoseob comes running to them while panting.

"H-ey, g-guys." He looks down at the floor.

"Are you ok?" KiKwang asked. Yoseob looked up and chuckled.

"Yeah! I missed the bus so I had to run to school." 

KiKwang and Yoseob do their handshake. Maya just stares. Once they finished, Yoseob looked at Maya and smiles cutely.

"Hi! Maya!" Maya slightly smiles.

"Hi Yoseob oppa." She looks at KiKwang.

"Well, bye KiKwang oppa. Bye Yoseob oppa." She starts walking away. Yoseob makes a confused face.

"Is Maya mad at me? She's been like that with me for the past few months." KiKwang shrugs. 

-Later the same day, Maya and Lee Sung-

Lee Sung and Maya are are eating lunch when Yoseob and KiKwang come.

"Hey guys!" yoseob says energetically.

"Hi oppas!" Lee Sung says. Maya looks at KiKwang and smiles.

"KiKwang oppa! Do you want some?" She shows him her sandwich.

"No thanks."

"oh, ok!" Yoseob looks at Maya.

"Maya..." She looks at Yoseob.

"Are you mad at me?" Maya giggles.

"Why would I be mad at  you Yoseob?"

"Nothing. Just wondering."

-Few months later-

(So, just reread -you don't have to- the flashbacks in chapter 9. Those are part of this part. You'll get right now why OR how all of this started! Why they became enemies! I admit I didn't want to write the flashbacks from chapter 9. sorry~ :D )

"KiKwang!" He looks back.

"What?" Yoseob looks at him.

"I need to tell you something." 

"What is it?" Yoseob bites his lip.

"It's about Maya." 

"What about Maya?" 

"She...she...likes...you." KiKwangs eyes widen.Yoseob looks down at the floor. 

"You like her?" Yoseob looks up. 

"KiKwang oppa!" Maya comes running to them. Yoseob waves bye and walks away. KiKwang looks at Maya.

"I heard from someone that you liked me." Maya's eyes widen.

"KiKwang oppa... I..." 

He chuckles. "Sorry Maya but...I have no interest in you. I just think of you as a friend. Thats all." He smiles and walks away. Maya starts crying silently. 

-A few days later, Maya finds out it was Yoseob who told KiKwang-

 "Yoseob..." He looks at her.

"Why did you do that?" 

"huh?" 

"WHY DID YOU TELL KIKWANG I LIKED HIM!!!!!!!!" 

Yoseob makes a sorry face.

"Maya...I didn't think-"

"YOU ARE THE WORST FRIEND I HAVE EVER HAD!!!! I-I HATE YOU!!!" She runs away while crying.

-Culmination-

"Congrats to the class of 2008!!!!" Everyone cheers. After the culmination was over, most of the people left.

"Congratulation Maya!! We both graduated!!!!" Lee Sung hugs Maya.

"You mean culminated."

"Yeah yeah whatever! Oh yeah! What middle school are you going to?"

"Hmmmm, I think Star middle school. You?" 

"Me too!!! Lets hope to be in the same middle school!!! Bye Maya!!" Lee Sung leaves with her parents and Maya just sits on a chair. KiKwang comes with a flower and gives it to her.

"Congratulation, Maya. We both culminated." Maya smiles.

"Komawo for the flower." He sits next to her.

"I'm sorry about that time. We're still friend right?" Maya looks at him.

"Yeah! It's ok!" She looks away after. 

Yoseob comes. He ignores Maya.

"Congrats to both of us. Forever friends if we never see each other right?" KiKwang nods. They do their handshake. 

"Did you guys make that handshake yourselves?" Yoseob and KiKwang look at Maya. Yoseob chuckles.

"Yah. Why do you want to know. Your not a guy. Or are you?" He looks at her from top to bottom.

"Yah! ert! And I wasn't asking you!" Yoseob laughs.

"Ha! ert? Me? To you? haha! Your not even attractive! see! You have nothing what a guy wants." He points at her chest. Maya gets up.

"Yah! I'm going to kill you!" 

"Oh I'm so scared! Oh no! The flat chested girl is going to kill me!" Maya turns bright red like a tomato. Yoseob laughs. KiKwang looks at Yoseob.

"Yah. Yoseob, you went to overboard." 

"So. I don't think flat chested girl will mind. She hasn't said anything." Maya looks at Yoseob in anger.

"I. HATE. YOU. YANG. YOSEOB." He smiles at her.

"ME. TOO."

"Maya! Lets go so we can celebrate!" Her mom says from afar. 

"I think your mom wants you now." Yoseob says.

"I know!" She starts walking. She stops and looks at Yoseob.

"YOU! YOU ARE NOW MY ENEMY! FOREVER AND EVER!!" Yoseob chuckles.

"OK! ENEMY! YOUR MY BEST ENEMY FOREVER AND EVER!"

*WOW!!!!!! That was hard writing. Sorry if it is all mixed up or something like that. I don't know what I'm doing. SO you guys now know how Yoseob and Maya became enemies! It's surprising how they were at first when they became friends. I was surprised while I was writing that part. :D I hope you like it!! This story will end soon. IDK though because I update soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo SLOW!!! and I'm sorry for that. BLAME SCHOOL!!!!! OH! and I want to ask you guys something. For the sequal should I make it long or just like 10 chapters or somewhere around there? IDK! Please help me since I love you guys and I'm asking this for you guys!!! :DDDDDDD*