ROMANCE-KISS!

Forever Best Enemies

Maya's Pov

I hate this!! Yoseob is my partner for the project!!

"Starting with you two." Mr.L said while smiling. I had a mad face which made Yoseob start bugging me.

"Yah! Maya! Hurry up and go choose a paper from the box!" I look at him.

"Why don't you go!"

"I don't want to get up." I sigh and walk up to the table with the box. I stick my hand inside the box. I grab a paper and take out my hand out of the box. I look at it. My face turns depressed. Mr.L see's the paper and claps.

"WOW! I actually didn't think no one would get that one!" The class was curious so Mr.L told them.

"She got romance. Yah, Maya, what is it that you have to use in your scene?" I could tell that Mr.L was curious. I turn the paper over and read it. I get double depressed. Mr.L see's and claps again.

"WAH!!!! Yah Maya, since you have to use that, your scene has to be the BEST!" Everyone was curious but Mr.L didn't tell them.

"It's a secret. All of you will find out in one month. Now, Honki and Gayoon! Bali! Choose!" I went back to my desk and kept looking at the paper. Yoseob didn't dare grab the paper from me. He probably was more depressesed than me.

-End of day-

Yoseobs Pov

Maya and me are walking but are not saying anything. Maya still is looking at the paper. She hasn't even let me see the paper yet! I grab the paper from her and read it.

"Yah! Yoseob! Give it back!!"

"Why! I haven't even seen it since you've been looking at it the whole freakin' day!" I read both sides.

Romance, Kiss

I look at her. I begin laughing. She gives me a shy face.

"Yah! Are you freakin' kidding me!? I have to kiss you!? I rather kiss a dog than kiss you!"  I can tell that Maya started getting mad.

"Well, same here! Who would want to kiss you!?" I laugh.

"Well lets see. Besides you, almost any girl would want to kiss me. So, you can't say that." I continue walking. Maya runs to me and hugs me from the back which makes me stop from walking. WHAT IS SHE DOING?!

Maya's Pov

I get mad at Yoseob so much that I decide to play around with his stupid head. I run to him and hug him from the back. He stops.

"Oppa!" Yoseob turns around and lets go of my arms.

"What the hell are you doing?" I get really close to him and smile.

"Oppa..." Yoseob gets sort of close. He has fallen into my trick.

"Your really stupid!" I push him away from me and laugh. He looks at me.

"Yah! Maya! Are you playing with me!"

"Well, mostly yes." I continue laughing. He gives out a fake laugh.

"Yah! Are you one of those ahjumma's that mess with guys?" I stop laughing.

"What?! ahjumma?" He smiles.

"Yes. AHJUMMA!" He continues saying that until I kick him on the knee.

"OW! Ahjumma why'd you do that?!"

"Stop calling me an ahjumma!" I continue walking not bothering to say sorry.

Yoseob's Pov

I get home and go straight to the freezer. I grab an icepack and put it on my knee.

"Aish! Stupid Maya!" I say to myself. I go to my room and lay on my bed. I think about that "incident" that happened.

"Does Maya think I like her? Not in a million years!"

-Saturday-

(Maya and Yoseob both decide to start on the project)

Maya's Pov

Yoseob texts me.

-From Aegyo Prince

*Yah! Ahjumma! Hurry up and come to my house! I hate waiting! Bali Bali Bali!!!*

"Does he think I'll always listen to him! Aish!!!" I mess up my hair. I put on blue shorts and a really cute purple shirt. I go downstairs and say goodbye to my mom and sister.

"Omma! I'll probably be coming home late. Going to work on a project!"

"Unni! Are you sure? Your not going to a date? RIGHT?" My little sister said. I giggle.

"Aniyo. I'm really going to work on a project." I wave goodbye to them and begin walking. As I was walking I forgot to ask Yoseob where he lived. I took out my phone and texted him.

-From YaYa

*Yah! Where do you live?*

2 minutes later I recieved a text from him.

-From Aegyo Prince

*Are you stupid? I still live in the same house. Don't you remember when you would go to my house and me, KiKwang, and you would play in my room?*

I put my phone in my pocket.

"Why'd he bring that up..." I continue walking.