O_O

Forever Best Enemies

-The Next Morning-

Maya's Pov

I wake up and feel dizzy. I scratch my head and look at the room. I'm not in my room!

"Ahhh~!Ottokae! Ottokae!" I look next to me and see Yoseob...shirtless!

"Ahhhhhhh!!!" Yoseobb wakes up and looks at me.

"OH MY GOD!" We both say looking at each other. He looks at me from top to botton. I grab my sweater and cover myself.

"Yah! What did you do to me?!" Yoseob chuckles.

"Me?" He looks at me again from top to bottom.

"Not in a million years."

"Yah! Stop looking at me!" He starts laughing.

"Wae? You think I'm going to so something to you again?" Yoseob says while getting closer to me.

"Yah...stop coming closer..." He smiles once we're at the wall.

"Shiro." He leans forward. I don't know why but I don't do anything from preventing him to stop.

"You know...I don't think I did anything to you because if I did...you wouldn't be wearing anything...at all." I push him away.

"Your so gross!"

"Well sorry if it's true." He laughs.

"But what did happen last night...between us." I say.

"I don't know. All I remember is going to the party and then I remember Lee Sung saying hi to us and then-" I cut him off.

"Ok. You can stop now. So what I remember is that Lee Sung came to us and gave us drinks and after that I don't remeber anything."

"So both of us don't remember what happen after Lee Sung came." I nod. I get an answer.

"What if it was Lee Sung who did all of this?" Yoseob scratches his head.

"Well we both don't remember what happen after Lee Sung gave us our drinks."

"So it must have been her!" I say in anger. Yoseob smiles.

"She did good though." I hit him.

"Stop thinking stuff! And put your shirt on!"

"Sorry." Yoseob puts his shirt on and we leave the sauna room. We enter the cafeteria and everyone is eating. We both see KiKwang and Lee Sung sitting on a table, eating. We both sit next to them and I look at Lee Sung.

"Lee Sung...Why d-" Yoseob cuts me off. He grabs my hand. I can tell he was telling me to not say it yet. Lee Sung looks at out hands and smiles.

"Omo! Are you guys...you know...together!" KiKwang looks at me. I take my hands away from Yoseob's.

"No! That would never happen! Me and Yoseob are enemies!"

"FOREVER ENEMIES!" Yoseob says. Lee Sung doesn't smile anymore.

"Oh...it didn't work." I look at her.

"What didn't work?" She looks at me.

"Lets go outside. I'll tell you." We go outide and sit on a bench.

"You'll probably hate me forever."

"What?"

"I sort of...well...remember when I gave you and Yoseob drinks last night?" I nod.

"Umm...I sort of...put something in them." My eyes widen.

"What did you put in them?" Lee Sung plays with her fingers.

"I put this powder to make you and Yoseob dizzy and wobbly. Sort of like being drunk." I open my mouth.

"You mean to say that you got me and Yoseob drunk?!" Lee Sung nods.

"Why did you do that? Do you know that me and Yoseob spent the night together!" Lee Sung looks at me in a happy way.

"Chincha! Did something happen...like...you know!" I hit her shoulder.

"No! We're too young to even do that!" I sort of blush.

"So nothing happened?" I nod. Lee Sung sighs.

"I guess that plan failed." I look at her.

"You wanted me and Yoseob to do THAT last night?!" When we were drunk?"

"No! And you weren't drunk! And so maybe the first part you said was why I did that." I ruffle my hair.

"So your saying that you wanted me and Yoseob to...do THAT then...in the sauna room?"

"You guys were in the sauna last night?!"

"Yes! And we didn't do anything! Besides...nevermind!"

"Besides what!" I look down at the floor.

"Besides...Yoseob...taking off...his shirt." Lee Sung shakes me.

"OMG! Yoseob took off his shirt!" I nod.

"Didn't anything else happen?! Like...with you?"

"Eww! No! That would be too much!" Lee Sung makes a confused face.

"Wait. You remember what happen last night with you and Yoseob?" I didn't realize I remembered.

"Umm...I guess." Lee Sung smiles.

"Tell me everything!" I tell her everything that I remembered.

"Wow! Maya! Did you enjoy the kissing!?"

"Ewww! No! Why would I?!" I say. "I actually enjoyed every bit of it." I say in my head. Without me and Lee Sung realizing, we saw KiKwang walking towards us.

"KiKwang..."

*See? I told you guys I would update soon! Anyway, do you guys like it?! AND if some of you guys thought that Maya and Yoseob did THAT they didn't. All they did was makeout for a REALLY long time and Yoseob just took off his shirt. hehe Hope you guys will read until the end!! Updates will come soon! >,<