Lets Break Up...

Forever Best Enemies

BEAST was hanging out in their hideout. Yoseob came and sat down on the couch with Dongwoon. He looked at Dongwoon.

"So what whats the meeting about?"

"I don't know." Yoseob looks at Hyunseung playing with a rubix cube.

"What are we suppose to be waiting for?" Hyunseung looks up at Yoseob. He smirks.

"I don't know. Doojoon hyung just told me to tell all of you guys to come." Yoseob sighs. 'What the hell, Doojoon hyung.' Yoseob says in his mind. Doojoon finally comes. Everyone stops what they were doing and looks at him. 

"What was it that you wanted all of us to come?" Yoseob says in a sort of angry tone. Doojoon smiles.

"Lets celebrate." 

"What?" All the other members say at the same time. Hyunseung puts the rubix cube down and walks up to Doojoon.

"Hyung, what?" Yoseob stands up.

"Celebrate what?" Doojoon looks at Yoseob. 

"You joining our group." Hyunseung points at Yoseob.

"Why do we have to celebrate HIM joining BEAST?" Doojoon looks at Hyunseung.

"Are you that mad of HIM joining our group? If you are then you can always leave." Hyunseung stays quiet. He makes a face at Yoseob and goes back to playing his rubix cube. Junhyung randomly claps his hands.

"So! Where are we going to celebrate?! Ah! Why not at a club! Who's in!" Everyone looks at him.

"We can't. Dongwoon is here." Doojoon says. 

"Wait, hyung. You go to clubs even if YOU are not old enough?" Yoseob questions. Doojoon nods. Hyunseung gets an idea.

"Why not a karoke party?" everyone looks at Hyunseung. 

"Why not? Everyone in?" Doojoon says. Junhyung grunts but then gets excited.

"Can I bring some MORE people with us?" 

"No."

"Ahh~~Wae~~??"

"Because I said so." Junhyung pouts.

"But then it won't be fun!." He looks at Yoseob.

"Yah! Do you have anyone." Yoseob thinks about Maya. 'I'm sorry Maya...'

"No." Junhyung looks at Doojoon.

"Now can we bring MORE people?"

"No." Junhyung pouts.

"Fine." 

  They all get in the car. Doojoon drives since he is the oldest. 

"Hurry up Junhyung!" 

"Oh! Ok!" Junhyung goes back to talking on his cellphone. "So you know where the place is, right?" someone responds. Junhyung smiles. "Great! See you soon!" He hangs up and gets in the car. Doojoon looks at him.

"What were you doing?" 

"Uhhh...nothing." Doojoon looks straight. They head to the karaoke place. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Maya's Pov-

 I was laying on my bad thinking about Yoseob. I was debating to call Yoseob or not. I looked at my background pic on my phone. Yoseob and me. I sighed and layed on my stomach. Yan comes in unexpectively. 

"Yah! Don't you forget to knock!" Yan sighs.

"Whats wrong with you?" I ignore her. She hits my head.

"Yah! Leave!" She sighs again and leaves. Soon my omma comes. 

"Yah. Maya." I look at her.

"Lee Sung is here." Then I see Lee Sung coming into my room. My omma leaves. Lee Sung looks at me.

"Yah~! Whats wrong with you?"

"Thats what my sister said also." I sit up straight. Lee Sung pats my back. She makes a smirk.

"Lets go out?!"

"What?"

"Lets go karaoking!"

"Why?" She sighs.

"So you can forget all about the Yoseob incident and just have fun." I think about it.

"I guess." Lee Sung claps. 

"Yay! Lets go!" I nod and she starts dragging me out of my room.

"Omma! We'll be back soon!" I say once we're at the door. We get to the karaoke place.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoseob's Pov

We get to the karaoke place and get a room. I just sit there while Hyunseung and Dongwoon start singing Gee by SNSD. I laugh from how they are singing. All of a sudden, random girls enter the room. 

"Oh! You're here!" Junhyung says. 

"Yah! Junhyung!" Doojoon yells. Junhyung ignores him and continues looking at the girls. Junhyung introduces all of them.

"This is Hyuna, Sunny, Soyeon, Hara, and Minzy." He points to each one of the girls. Junhyung grabs Hara with him while Hyunseung flirts with Hyuna. Kikwang, Dongwoon and Doojoon end up taling with Soyeon and Minzy. I end up being with Sunny. She smiles at me really brightly.

"Annyong." 

"Annyong." We both get awkward. 

"Umm...You're Yoseob, right?" I nod. She smiles. 

"How do you know Junhyung?" 

"He's my friends boyfriend, Hara." I nod. 

"What school do you go to?"

"Sun high, you?" 

"Mystery high." She laughs.

"Whats funny?"

"Your school name. Sorry." I smile.

"It's ok. I think the same." We both laugh.

"You know...you are probably the only guy who made me laugh this much." I sort of blush. WAIT! Why am I freakin' blushing?! I smile shyly. Sunny sort of leans forward me.

"Sunny. Sunny..." Soon our lips sort of touch but I turn to the side.

"Whats wrong?" I look at Sunny.

"I'm sorry. I can't kiss you. I have a girlfriend." 

"Oh. Sorry for what I was about to do."

"It's ok." We smile at each other. I look at the door and somehow see a girl who looks like Maya. She's crying. She soon begins running. It's Maya. I get out of the room and start running the same way Maya was running. I soon catch up to her. I grab her wrist. She somehow actually broke free from my grip. She looks at me, her eyes all watery and red. 

"Maya..."

"Shutup! Just shutup! Don't say anything!" 

"Maya..." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Maya's Pov-

Lee Sung was singing Tonight by BIGBANG. I was sitting, listening to her. I go outside of the room to get some air. I walk the hallway and pass by a room. I look through the small window and see Yoseob. He's talking to a girl. I continue looking. Soon, they kiss. My eyes begin getting watery. Yoseob see's me and I start running. I try to run fast but yoseob soon catches up to me. He grabs my wrist but I break free. He says my name.

"Maya..."

"Shutup! Just shutup! Don't say anything!" 

"Maya..." He grabs my shoulders. I let go. 

"Maya!"

"What?!" 

"What you just saw...it wasn't what you thought." I chuckle.

"You think I'm going to believe that?! I saw you two kiss!' 

"We didn't kiss! She just leaned forward to me but I backed away!" Yoseob grabs my hand.

"Please Maya..." I let go of his hand. I start walking away without looking back. Yoseob runs to me and hugs my waist.

"Don't misunderstood...I wouldn't do those kind of things when I have you...Only you." I silently cry more.

"Let's take a break." I turn around, making Yoseob let go of me.

"What?" I look at him straight with my watery eyes.

"Lets break up." Yoseob widens his eyes.

"I think...we need a break from each other." Yoseob chuckles.

"Is it because of the girl? It was a misunderstanding Maya!" I rub my eyes.

"It's not that. It's about everything." I walk away. I'm walking while someone taps my shoulder. I look in back of me and see KiKwang. 

"Hi KiKwang. What are you doing here?" He just looks at me. We sit on a bench. 

"I know what happen between you and Yoseob." I slightly smile.

"Oh... it doesn't matter. Everything is ok." KiKwang slowly grabs my head and puts my head on his shoulder.

"If you want to cry, cry here." I start getting watery eyes. Soon, I silently cry. Then I end up falling asleep.