Scene

Forever Best Enemies

-Three days passed-

Maya's Pov

I decide to go to Yoseob's house since three days had passed and we haven't done anything that much. I texted him.

-From YaYa

*I'm going to ur house so we can practice.*

I started walking to his house. A minute later I got a text from him.

-From Aegyo Prince

*Whatever. Anyway, BALI!!! I hate waiting!*

I put my phone in my phone and continued walking. 10 minutes later I got there. I rang the doorbell and Yoseob's mom opened it.

"Hello Mrs. Yang! I'm here to work on the project with Yoseob."

"Yes! Yes! Of course! Come in Maya!" I went inside and continued smiling. Mrs. Yang closed the door and said "Yoseob's in his room. You can go up." I nodded and began walking upstairs. I opened the door and saw Yoseob taking his shirt off. I blushed. I didn't say anything. I was looking at Yoseob's smooth skin while he was finding a shirt. He didn't notice me until he put his shirt on and looked in back of him. He was surprised.

"Maya! When did you get here?!" I looked away.

"I...I thought...." I didn't know what to say. He looked at me in confusion but then smiled.

"So...you saw my back?" I blushed. He continued smiling.

"Yah...Maya, why are you a erted ahjumma?" I get mad.

"What?! erted ahjumma?! Aish! Yah! Yoseob!" He starts laughing. I'm still blushing.

"Why are you blushing? Ahhh~ You must of liked seeing my RIGHT?" I punch his shoulder.

"No! Who would want to look at your back?!"

"Ummm....YOU." He continues laughing. I stay quiet. I change the subject.

"Yah! I came because we need to practice our scene." Yoseob stops laughing and doesn't say anything. It gets awkward.

"Ummm...about what happen last time...don't take at heart, ok?"

"I...didn't." He looks at me.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!" He doesn't say anything. We start practicing.

-The weekend passed and the scene project was due. Yoseob and Maya had to go first-

Yoseob's Pov

I was sitting at my desk doing nothing. The bell rang and Mr.L came. He looked the same as usual.

"Welcome! How was the long weekend?" Everyone groaned.

"Bad!" "It !" Thats what most of the class was saying.

"Well! Today the project is due!" Everyone groaned.

"Now! We will begin the scenes!!!" He comes to the side I'm at.

"Maya....Yoseob....You both start." We both say nothing. We both get up and go to the front. We get in our positions. We start it.

"Let go of me!!" I grab onto her tighter.

"No! I can't! I...I...I love you!!" Tears begin to come out of Maya's eyes.

"I...can't....love you." I grab onto her tighter.

"Yes....yes you can! I don't care if your parents hate me! I love you! Your my everything." I start getting watery eyes.

"I...still...can't-" Before she finished her sentence...I kissed her. The kiss lasted longer than before....20 seconds. We both looked like we were enjoying it. Mr.L clapped really hard which made us stop.

"GOOD! LOVED IT!! You both got an A!!!" We were both awkward for a bit. I looked at the class and everyone was amazed. It was finally over.

-School ended-

Maya's Pov

I was waiting for Lee Sung to come. When she came, she wasn't alone. Yoseob and KiKwang were walking with her.

"Hi Maya!! Sorry I took long." I didn't say anything. We all ended up walking together. Lee Sung left first which left only me, KiKwang, and Yoseob. We were all quiet. I finally parted away from them when I was close to my house which made me happy. I threw my backpack on the floor and layed on my bed. I touched my lips. I sort of giggled.

*Sorry that it took me a while to write a new chapter. I couldn't think of anything. Anyway I hope you guys like it!!! Also I will be writing a new fanfic which ALSO has Yoseob as the main character and the main girl will be IU!! I don't know when I will start BUT don't worry! I will still continue writing this one. Love all of you!!! :D*