So Stupid and So Surprised

Forever Best Enemies

Maya's Pov
 

Lee Sung and I got to Mystery High and we couldn't believe our eyes. The school was huge! It looked like a universe! Lee Sung saw me with my mouth open and said
 

"Yah! Are you that amazed?" I close my mouth and look at her.
 

"Of course I am! I mean look at this! It's freakin' huge!"
 

We decided to go get our schedules and look around. Lee Sung asks me "Whats your first period?" I look at my schedule.
 

"It's drama."
 

What! I have Algebra 2!" I smile and say "Well whats your second period?" She looks at her schedule. "I have biology." I look at mine. "I have history." We both looked at our schedules and not one class do we have together. I was sad and sort of scared at the same time.
 

Yoseob's Pov
 

We get to Mystery High and I'm pretty amazed. The school is freakin' huge! Ki Kwang hits my back and says "Lets get our schedules." We go to the office and get our schedules. I look at my schedule and then look up once we're at the campus. There is a bunch of people! I was double amazed by how much people there were. As I look around I see this hot girl.I sneak away from Ki Kwang while he looking somewhere else. I go up to her and say "Hey. My name is Yoseob. Whats your's?" She looks at me and laughs. What? Every girl that I talk to starts liking me. This girl was different.
 

"Umm...Yoseob... it's me...Lee Sung. Maya's best friend. We went to the same middle school."
 

I couldn't believe I was SO STUPID.
 

Ki Kwang's Pov

As I'm looking around the campus, I look behind me and Yoseob isn't there. I try to look for him. Instead I find Maya.She see's me and comes up to me.
 

" Hi Ki Kwang! You also came to Mystery High?!" She smiles so I decide to smile.
 

Maya's Pov
 

I couldn't believe Ki Kwang is also in Mystery High! Maybe now that we're in high school, me and him could probably be together! I was too excited that I almost forgot to ask Ki Kwang something.
 

"Ummm...is Yoseob going here?" I'm trembling so much to hear what Ki Kwang will say. Ki Kwang sort of stops smiling and and tells me.
 

"Heh...he is. He disapeared a while ago, so I don't know where he is."
 

I was trembling so much I wanted to faint.
 

Yoseob's Pov
 

I'm so stupid, stupid, stupid! So STUPID! How the hell did I not realize that that hot girl is Lee Sung! What I don't like about her is that she is MAYA'S BEST FRIEND! What I don't get the most is that why is Lee Sung, a hot girl, best friends with an ugly, serious looking girl, Maya?. SEROUSLY!
 

Lee Sung is still looking at me giggling in a confusing way. I sort of turn red which is stupid because I never turn red. I put my hand in back of my head and say
 

"Uhh...sorry. I couldn't recognize you. You just look so different." Lee Sung just kept giggling. I'm so stupid.
 

Lee Sung's Pov
 

"Uhh...sorry. I couldn't recognize you. You just look so different." I just kept giggling. He sort of blushes which is cute. He looks at me. Somehow I feel different. Yoseob smile and says
 

"I should go now. Heh. Nice seeing you Lee Sung. See Ya!" He makes a cute face and walks away.
 

No one's Pov
 

The bell rang and Maya went to class still shocked that Yoseob is in the same school. She went to her DRAMA class. Yoseob was still sort of embarassed of the incident and went to his first class...DRAMA.

*Sorry if my chapters are short. I'll try to make them longer. Hope you like my story! :D*