Yan... :D

Forever Best Enemies

"You're going to meet my parents?!" Maya continues looking at Yoseob.

"I have to. AND I want to." He smiles.

"But...I feel like their not going to like you...especially my-" Yoseob hugs her.

"They will. If they don't...then I will continue trying until they accept me." Maya smiles then pouts.

"What if they never accept you?" Yoseob thinks.

"Your mom will...but your dad..." Yoseob thinks more.

"I'll give up." Maya looks at him.

"You will? Then you and me would have to break up."

"Thats why I'm not going to give up." Yoseob grabs Maya's hand.

"I will never let you go... no matter what happens." They continue walking to Maya's house.

------------------------------------------

Maya unlocks the door. She doesn't open it.

"Whats wrong?" She looks at Yoseob.

"I'm still not sure about this." Yoseob smiles.

"Maya~, Your parents WILL accept me. You'll see." Maya nods and opens the door. She see's Yan eating chips and watching t.v. Yan notices them and looks.

"Omma! Maya's home!" Yan looks at Yoseob. "And she brought a guy with her!"

"Yah! Why do you say 'guy'! " Yan ignores her and continues eating her chips. Omma comes into the living room and see's Maya and Yoseob.

"Oh! Yoseob? Wah! You're so tall!" Yoseob smiles.

"Annyonganahaeseyo! How have you been?" Omma walks closer to them.

"Fine. I haven't seen you since you and Maya were in elementary. What made you come today after so many years?" Yoseob looks at Maya and smiles. He looks back at Omma.

"Umm...ommonim...Maya and I...we started dating but I wanted to get you and abuji's approval..." Omma smiles.

"I don't mind if you and Maya are together. I'm happy for Maya because she found someone. BUT. As long as you take good care of her. Arasso?" Yoseob smiles and bows.

"Kamsamnida ommonim!!" Omma smiles and calls Yan. Yan comes and frowns.

"Omma~! I was watching Star King~!"

"Yah! You're sister has a boyfriend!" Yan just looks at omma as if she doesn't care. Yan looks at Maya and Yoseob.

"You know. I still have to approve!" Yoseob kneels down and looks at Yan in a cute way.

"Yan? Will you accept Maya and I dating?" Yan looks away.

"No." Yoseob does an aegyo. Maya giggles.

"Pwease! Yan! Pwease!"

"I'm not a little kid." Yoseob gets up.

"Then will you accept now? Please." Yan looks up at Yoseob.

"Maybe..." Yoseob smiles.

"What will it take for you to accept me?" Yan thinks. She looks at Yoseob in a devious way.

"Buy me icecream."

"Fine. I'll buy you icecream. Lets go." Yan just stands there.

"Not right now." Yoseob looks at Maya in confusion. Maya laughs.

"When Yan watches Star King, she wants to finish the whole episode.She doesn't go anywhere unless she finishes the episode." Yoseob looks at Yan.

"Then I'll watch Star King with you."

"Why? Guys don't watch Star King." Yoseob smiles.

"But I want to know what Star King is about." Yan crosses her arms.

"It's about talent. REAL talent." Yan leaves and goes to the living room. Yoseob looks at Maya.\

"She doesn't like me, huh?" Maya smiles.

"She does. I know when she approves of something." Yoseob smiles.

"Maya! Will you help me with dinner?"

"Ok!" Maya looks at Yoseob.

"Can you wait in the living room?"

"And ask Yoseob if he would like to stay for dinner!" Maya laughs. Yoseob nods and goes to the living room.

"He said he would!"

Yoseob see's Yan watching a show. He sits next to her.

"So this is Star King?" Yan nods. There is a boy singing opera.

"Wow! He's really good!" Yoseob says in amazement.

"Cause he's got talent." Yoseob looks at Yan.

"Are you saying that I don't have talent." Yan nods.

"Then I'll show you that I do." He stands up and looks at Yan. Yan continues looking at the t.v. Yoseob coughs and begins singing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCDGalfEJMg

When Yoseob gets to the middle part, Yan looks up at him. He finishes the song and looks at Yan with an amazement face. He smiles and sits back down.Yan looks at him with open. She closes and looks at the t.v. Yoseob taps her shoulder.

"Was that considered TALENT?" Yan nods slowly. Yoseob smiles.

Maya smiles, looking at both of them being together.

*Hi readers!!! I finally updated!!! FINALLY! I'm sorry if everyone was waiting a LONG time. So...enjoy!!! Updates will come soon! (I shouldn't be saying that because I said that last time and I'm barely updating today hehe ^ ^"  MAYO <3 (Stands for Maya and Yoseob. You guys will probably think it is a weird, lame name but I just thought of it.) :D