FOREVER ENEMIES

Forever Best Enemies

"KiKwang..." KiKwang walks towards Lee Sung and Maya. He looks straight at Maya.

"Ummm, I'll just leave. Bye Maya." Lee Sung walks away. KiKwang still looks at Maya.

"You spent the night with Yoseob?"

"KiKwang...I didn't."

"I heard you say it!"

"KiKwang please stop yelling." KiKwang grabs Maya's hand and drags her to a wall.

"Don't lie to me." Maya looks at KiKwang.

"Please stop." KiKwang looks at her eyes. He leans forward.

"KiKwang what are you doing?" He kisses her nose.

"Is it too late to ask you to go out with me?" Maya looks at KiKwang in confusion.

"KiKwang...You like me?" KiKwang smiles.

"Pabo. I just said if you want to go out with me."

"KiKwang I-" Maya gets cut off.

"Maya doesn't want to go out with you." Yoseob seperates KiKwang from Maya.

"What if she does."

"She doesn't."

"Why do you care if she's going out with me?"

"Because she's mine. ONLY mine." Maya goes up to Yoseob.

"What did you say?" Yoseob grabs Maya's hand.

"I said your mine. Only mine."

"I'm not yours."

"Yeah you are."

"No I'm not."

"Then if your not mine, why are you still not letting go of my hand?" Maya looks at her and Yoseob's hand. She then lets go. She looks at KiKwang.

"KiKwang...lets go out." KiKwang and Yoseob look at her in surprisement.

"You really want to go out with me?" Maya nods. Yoseob looks at Maya.

"Really, Maya?"

"Yeah. And to prove it..." She goes up to KiKwang and kisses him. She then looks at Yoseob.

"See? I proved it." Maya looks at KiKwang and grabs his hand.

"Now that we're dating, we should hold hands more." KiKwang nods and smiles. They start walking back to the cafeteria. Yoseob walks to them and grabs Maya's hand. They both look at each other. KiKwang looks at Maya and grabs her hand. He looks at Yoseob.

"Don't grab my girlsfriends hand. She only can hold mine." They continue walking hand-in-hand. Yoseob just looks at them.

"Maya...you will be mine..."

-Later that day-

The whole class was sitting on the floor looking at Mr.L.

"Ok everyone! This is what we will do for tonight for our last night here! We're all going to play spin the bottle!!" Everyone cheers.

"Here's the catch. Whoever the bottle lands on, that person has to kiss whoever they want!" Everyone cheers.

"Now! Lets play!" Mr.L spins the bottle and it lands on Hongki.

"Hongki!" Hongki looks at Mr.L.

"Uhhhh....Mr.L, I don't want you to kiss me." Eveeryone laughs.

"No! You have to kiss a girl in this circle. Not me! Anyway PALI!" Hongki looks around and looks at Sulli. He stands up and walks to her. Sulli stands up. Everyone is quiet. Hongki kisses her on the cheek. Everyone cheers. They both blush and sit down. Mr.L quiets everyone down.

"Ok! Good job Hongki!" Now!" Mr.L spins the bottle. The bottle lands on Yoseob. He smiles. He gets up and starts walking towards Maya and Lee Sung. Everyone is quiet. He looks at Maya and then at Lee Sung. He points at Lee Sung. Lee Sung stands up.

"Yoseob...choose Maya. Not me." Yoseob smiles.

"Too late." He kisses her on the lips. Lee Sung's eyes widen. Everyone cheers loud. Maya gets up and leaves. KiKwang see's and follows her. He catches up to her and grabs her hand. She begins tearing up. KiKwang hugs her.

"It's ok. Just forget about it."

"How can I!! I like Yoseob!! I can't like him but I do!!" KiKwang hugs her tighter.

"Forget about Yoseob. Look what he did to you." Maya continues crying. Lee Sung goes up to them.

"Maya! Please don't misunderstand!" Maya breaks the hug with KiKwang and looks at Lee Sung.She tries to make a smile.

"It's ok. I'm not. Besides..."

"SHUTUP!" Maya, Lee Sung, and KiKwang look in back of them. Yoseob is walking to them. While walking, he grabs Maya's hand and starts pulling her with him. KiKwang grabs Maya's other hand which makes Yoseob stop.

"She doesn't want to go with you." Yoseob lets go of Maya's hand and walks up to KiKwang. KiKwang also lets go of Maya's hand.

"Maya's mine." KiKwang punches Yoseob. He falls to the floor.

"YOSEOB!!" Maya kneels down and looks at Yoseob's face.Yoseob gets up and punches KiKwang. He falls. Yoseob grabs Maya's hand and begins walking. Maya just looks at him. They stop walking at the bench area. Maya lets go of Yoseob's hand.

"What are you doing Yoseob?" Yoseob just looks at the sky. Maya begins getting mad.

"YOSEOB!" Yoseob turns his face to look at Maya. Maya just looks at him in a mad face. Yoseob smiles.

"We're enemies...right?"

"Huh?"

"Well...guess what?"

"What?"

"I wiil forever be your enemy." Maya just looks at Yoseob in confusion. He walks closer. 

"Forever enemies." He grabs Maya's cheeks.

"What are you doing?" Maya says while Yoseob is moving her cheeks. He stops and looks at Maya. They both look at each other. Yoseob leans forward. Maya closes her eyes. Yoseob see's and laughs. Maya opens her eyes and makes a mad face.

"Yah! Stop doing th-" She gets cut off with Yoseob's lips. He grabs her waist closer to him. Maya puts her arms around Yoseob's neck. He pushes her to the wall and still continues. Yoseob starts kissing Maya's neck.

"Yoseob...stop..." He doesn't.

"Yoseob...not this...stop." Yoseob stops and looks at Maya.

"Why?"

"Because. Thats going too overboard."

"Fine. But...can I still make out with you?" They both laugh. Maya nods. Yoseob leans forward but Maya stops him with her hand.

"Too late! no more."

"Ahhhh wae??" Maya smiles.

"Because I said so." She starts walking away when Yoseob grabs her waist.

"Yoseob! stop! Let go!" They both laugh.

"Shiro!" Maya turns around and kisses Yoseob and then runs. Yoseob smiles.

"Pabo."