Sunny the Gumiho... goes to school?!!

Rocky future

It's been almost a month since Sunny the Gumiho lost her powers. SHe has been bored staying home and wanted to go out and explore the new surroundings.

Sunny was sitting on the couch watching TV. Dream High2 has just ended.

"Another show ended. B.O.R.I.N.G~" Sunny mumbles while pressing the remote button randomly changing the channel.

J who just walked passed the living room saw Sunny mumbling. Then she looked at the TV where Dream High2 next episode preview is shown.

"Sunny-ah, would you like to visit our school?"

Jiyeon who was walking down the stairs with Krystal overheard that question.

"J, are u insane? Bringing a gumiho with us?" Krystal questioned.

"Well, she is bored sitting in the house a whole month. Today is saturday, no one is in school." J said

"Unnie is right. Is bored staying home alone. So just let her walk around the school compound." Jiyeon said while hopping to J, hugging her arm.

Krystal was just quiet.

 

Location: Kirin High School

"THIS is where we study everyday. Kirin." J stood infront of the gate wif her arms spread wide, proudly introducing the Kirin building to Sunny.

Then they enter the school compound secretly by climbing the fence. Ofcourse for Sunny is no problem. She could easily leap over the fence with her Gumiho instinct.

Walking for hours, Sunny is still excited with the surrounding called 'school'. 

"She has been walking the compunds for hours, seeing the whole compound like ten times already. Isnt she tired?" Krystal complained and sat on the grass field. The others sit together with her in a circle while Sunny is still roaming the shchool area. They are all tired.

"Foxes has high stamina. I guess that answered your question?" Mr. Kang said suddenly from behind them. 

"WAHH!!~ Mr.Kang s-since when you're here?" J asked in shock.

"I saw you guys coming in through the back door." Mr. Kang said.

"W-w-we were just showing Sunny around." Jiyeon said nervously.

mr. Kang just smiled. Then, Sunny hopping towards them excitedly.

"WAH~ This place called school is awesome!!! I wish I can be a student here." Sunny said delightly.

"Do you really wanna feel what it's like to be a student?" Mr. Kang asked. 

The others looked at Mr. Kang with blank expression.

"Saem, dont tell me you want to enroll Sunny in the school?" Krystal asked curiously.

"I dont see why not? She has lost her powers and she is the same age as all of you. It's good to let her learn on how to live like a real human teenager." Mr. Kang explained. It was silent.

"I agreed." J said while stand beside Mr. KAng and Sunny. Then she faced to Sunny.

"We wont know when will you get back your powers. So just take this chance to experience like a real human. Starting point is to be a student." Hearing that, Sunny smiled to J.

"Just for experience, Isnt it better if Sunny goes to a normal school instead of an art school? There'll be singing competition and so on." Suzy said.

"You're worrying if Sunny became famous and the netizens would start digging up about her past,right?" Mr. Kang said.

"Yeah, and it's easier for the hunters to locate her." Suzy replied in concern.

"That'll be in the future. For now, just let Sunny experience a human life." Jiyeon said backing-up J.

"Right, but she needs a Residential ID to live here. It'd be in trouble if the cops finds her without Residential ID."

"I already did it. My friend used to work in that department so he had all the tools needed." Mr. Kang said and handing the Residential ID to Sunny.

"Wah~~ daebak!!~" Sunny looks at her Residential ID happily. Sunny proudly showed it to the others.

"Wow.. It's so real." Suzy commented.

"It is real." Mr. Kang said.

"It is?" J asked curiously.

"Yeap. As I said, my friend has all the tools needed."

The Next Day

"Annyeonghaseyo, Sunny imnida." Sunny greeted and stood infront of the others in the practice room greeting everyone.

"Alright, this is our new student." Teacher Kahi introduced to the others. Sunny smiled to some familiar faces which is J and her friends.. The others claps to welcome the new student.

 

Name: Park Kahi

Job: Kirin Art School Dance Instructor

Strong points: Anything that is 'Dance'

Weak Points: Insects with lot's of fur. (caterpillars.. etc.)

Other: Used to be a Main Dancer in a famous Girl Group.

 

~BREAK TIME~

All the students gathered in the cafeteria to fill their stomach. Whispers going around regarding the news that idols needs to go to school.

"With the new rules, the idols have to go to school. Do you think they'll come here?" one student asked.

"No idea. Anything can happen in the entertainment world. None of our business." the friend answered.

 

-Ding Dong Deng- 

"I have an announcement to make. From now onwards, Kirin Art School will be under the management of DSP Media. All students please gather outside the building to welcome 12 new students to our school after you've filled your stomach. Thank you." a man's voice said through the announcement speaker in the cafeteria.

The students gathered outside the school building after break time. Under the hot sun, they were wondering what is wrong with the principal?

"The principal is insane? We've never welcomed the new student like this before." one girl complained.

Just then, 3 cars stopped infront of the school gate.

"Isn't that KARA's vehicle?" One girl said. The crowd started cheering when they see who came out from the car.

"IT'S KARA!!!!!!!!" One fanboy cheered and run like a maniac. Suddenly reporters swarm around them. KARA waved and bows to them and ansers their question.

"Our life is definitely gonna change." an old man with long white beard commented.

"Yah, dont you think this is so similar to Dream High2?......Sudden changes of management to an entertainment company?" Jiyeon said.

"Just hope they arent like the cocky Dream High2 idol-student, my life would be good." J commented.

"But in the end of Dream High2, they all became friends." Sunny said.

"But in the beginning, they're all so full of themselves.I'll be really dissapointed if that happens." J said.

"Why?" Sunny asked curiously.

"J-unnie is also a Kamilia (KARA fan)."  Jiyeon said. Which receives a soft smack on the arm from J.

"Ouch.Yah."

Just then, the crowds infront of them, make way for KARA. When KARA sees J and the others; silent fall between them.

"Nice to meet you." Nicole smile and said in English, breaking the ice. That shocked the crowd including J and friends.

"N-nice to meet you too." J smiled back and replied in English. The rest of KARA just smiled and bowed slightly to them.

 

*-----------------------------------------------------------*-------------------------------------------

What is gonna happen with KARA in the school? Guess guess guess!!! xD

Sorry for short update after a long hiatus... WIll be back soon since my asignmnet is all handed-up. xD

COMMENTS & SUGGESTIONS & ADVICE ARE LOVED!!!