Pursuading

Rocky future

"Are you sure she'd be in here?" J asked as they enters an Ice-Cream Parlour.

"Yes, I am sure of it now just find her before an ambulance arrive." Eunjung said sarcastically and impatiently looking for Suzy. Since the shop is quite big and it's double storeys, they split up to look for Suzy. J, Jiyeon, Krystal search the 2nd floor, while Eunjung and IU search the 1st floor.

On the 1st floor, they searched every corner and no Suzy is found. So instead, they ran up to the 2nd floor to meet up with the trios.

"Guys, over here." Jiyeon waved and got the other's attention. They make their way to Jiyeon.

Seeing the number of bowls on Suzy's table was totally worrying not only Eunjung but others as well.. 

Everybody surrounds her table worriedly as she just stuff herself with ice-creams. 

"Yah, can you stop and listen to me?" J said. Suzy did not response.

"Talent Of The Year competition will be our turning point. We just need to win any of the 3 categories." J explained.

"What if we didnt?" Suzy asked.

"What if we didnt? We WILL win. Our teamwork is the best. We will win one of the categories.Work hard for practice and we will win." IU said.

After thinking awhile, Suzy finally said "Okay. I'll do my best. What is the rules?" the others are relieved seeing the re-energized Suzy.

"5 members a team. And since it's all on creativity, for the duet/couple category, anyone of us could act as a guy." J explained. Suzy nods while listening

"You said 5. But impossible Eunjung join us along in the competition. So who is the 5th?" Suzy asked.

"Meet, our new team mate. Krystal from San Francisco." J introduced Krystal who was standing behind them for a long time during the 'pursuading session'.

 

=BACK AT SCHOOL=

Mr.Kang handed out the list he planned.

IU (solo) : You and I

J+Suzy (couple) : trouble Maker

Jiyeon+J+Krystal (group) : NU ABO

"IU will perform during solo category. J and Suzy in couple category, Jiyeon,J and Krystal will perform in group category. Any objections?" Mr.Kang said.

Everybody except J and Mr.Kang was questioning about Krystal's ability. no one hear her sing before, nor seen her dance. Of couse dance can be practiced but singing??

Suddenly J stood up from the group and turn to Krystal.

"Sing a bit. This competition is important to us so we will not risk anyone who cannot help us win in this competition." J said.

Getting herself composed, Krystal started to sing as she was told by J.

 Krystal singing =======>     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuX4ZimXEdk

Everybody and I dare say EVERYBODY is totally impressed.

"Do that answers all your doubts?" J asked to the group sarcastically.

And so they planned their choreography, songs and all props they need.

 

~BREAK~

The whole group was sitting in a circle. Whole group except for Krystal sitting in another corner alone. Realizing that, J walked over to her.

"Krys, why dont you join with us?" J asked as she sat infront of Krystal.

"Nevermind, I'll pass. I am happy here." Krystal lied. In fact she IS feeling lonely.

"I know you're feeling good here alone but the only way to be close to one another is by eating together. Or else how do you think we are so close?" J said.

"Arent you guys classmates for a year?" Krystal asked.

"We are classmates for a year. But if throughout the year we are all eating alone or just with certain people, we will not have today's teamwork and fondness." J explained.

"So come on, join us once. If you dont like it, then next time if you want to be alone, i wont bother you. ok?" J said and Krystal agreed to it.

Krystal joins the group and instead of awkwardness, everybody just shows their friendly side and totally open up to her as if she is one of them a long time ago.

"Toldcha you'd like it." J commented after seeiing the happy Krystal.

"May I ask, you did told me that our class cant get along with the elite class right?" Krystal started. Everybody continue eating while waiting for what Krystal's question is.

"How bout that Eunjung girl that was with us? Isnt she from the Elite Class too?"

"Yea she is from the Elite Class. Same time, she is also Suzy's childhood friend. She is the only one neutral in both classes. So she is excluded from the 'dangerous list'. She'll only be aggressive when she needs to win a competition or desperate for something. Other times, she's just fine. " J explained. Which clearly Krystal understands everything well.

 

=ELITE CLASS=

"Those students who is accepted by agencies will not join this competition. We'll give a chance to those who are still in training to shine and test their abilities." 

Their teacher announced. Without knowing why, Eunjung sort of felt relieved that she doesnt have to compete against her 'other' class friends.

"Eunjung-sshi, i heard there is a new student from abroad in the other class. Have you heard about it?" suddenly the teacher whispered to Eunjung in one corner.

"Saw her once when she was entering the class this morning." Eunjung lied. In fact they were teamed up together to look for Suzy.

"What do you think of her?"

"She seems quiet. But nobody seen her abilities yet." Eunjung said. Although it didnt satisfy the teacher's question, the teacher believes that's all Eunjung knows. So the teacher stopped asking questions and let Eunjung continue her practice.