CHAPTER 25

Rocky future

SISTAR , KARA and Jay's group is sitting at one table nearest to the window.

"Thanks for awhile ago. Or else I wouldn't imagine what possibly to happen if they really had it taped." --Hyorin

"No problem. It's what we do best." --Jay humbly said.

"Hey, let's all introduce ourself." --Bora hyperly said

"Aww. I always hated self-introduction." --Krystal whined.

"I'm Hyorin. The leader of SISTAR." Hyorin started and all of them begin to introduce themselves too.

After that they had a little bit of chit-chat. People around them are whispering to one another.

"First was KARA and now SISTAR? Jay's group is sure is popular." --Student A

 

 

 

 

Suddenly Mr.Kang came to the table. all of them quickly alert and stood up bowing to him.

"Please. Sit down." --Mr.Kang

Then Jay moved in a bit let Mr.Kang sit beside him.

"Well, I see you girls are getting along well. Bora-sshi, would you mind teaching Jay to improve her rap?" --Mr.Kang

Everyone was shocked by the sudden request.

"Say what? But sir, they're idols. Impossible they'd agree to it. They're busy enough." --Krystal

"Yeah, what Krystal said. Impossible they'd agree. Plus you can hire a rap teacher for us isn't it?" --Suzy

"No. I will do it. I mean we will do it. Right, Hyorin?" --Bora

"Well, if Bora-unni wants to do it I don't see a reason to reject." --Hyorin

"agree with both of them." --Soyou

"Good. Then here's the list of mentor and their mentees. Mentor will ofcourse be SISTAR." --Mr Kang handed a piece of A4 paper then he left.

They see the paper together.

 

SISTAR (Mentor)                                         KIRIN

Hyorin (High notes)                                  Eunjung

Bora (Rap, vocal)                                    Jay, Jiyeon

Soyou (Vocal)                                            Krystal

Dasom  (Back up vocal)                         Suzy

 

 

 

Each has their own place to practice. First few days was awkward. Seriously imagine you just know that bunch of people and suddenly they be your mentor. You barely know them.

Later on, it all went well...

"Let's practcie one last time and wrap up." --Bora

"Finally. I'm getting tired already.. " --J go and get a bottle of water from the end of the room. She lets Jiyeon drinks first. Jiyeon drank half of it and then Jay finished it off. 

After throwing the bottle right into the dustbin from where she stands, Jay gets a towel for Bora, then takes another and wipes the sweat from Jiyeon and get another towel wipe her own sweat.

"You guys ready?" Bora asked. Both nodded.

"Alright. 1,2,3 Cue" --Bora plays the song.

 

Jiyeon starts singing:

Stand up. sijagiya. Fly high. sorichyeobwa
geochin sesangi nal magado
pogimotae. hangsang baraewatdeon kkumeul hyanghae.
deo keuge. sorichyeo. igyeonaelgeoya.

 

Then Jay's rap:

[RAP] eotteon siryeoni dakchyeowado, eotteon keun byeogi nal magado
rap> I’m gonna fly higher.sege dallyeo I wanna make you louder. sori jilleo
nae ape pyeolchyeojin mudaero dallyeoganda.
lyricsalls.blogspot.com
naega neomu eoridago. yokhaneun babo OUT
modu da boyeojullae. budichyeo busyeo bollae sesange bomp. bomp. bomp kkeutkkaji go

(Song: Stand Up by M2 junior (KPOP Ultimate Survival)

 

"OKAY! That's a wrap!" Bora said hyperly and cheered. "You two improved a lot in such a short time. Especially Jiyeon" Bora praised.

"If the student is good, means the teacher is awesome. you're a great teacher, Bora." Jay said cheesily and Jiyeon nodded.

Jay and Bora sat in the room chit chatting about anything they could think about.

"Shall we go and check on Sunny? She must be bored without us." --Bora. 

"She must be bored to death." Jay said and walked out from the room. Bora followed her.

They go to the cafeteria, while Bora still looking left and right searching for Sunny, Jay  and sees Sunny laying alone on the table where they sat before like an animal. 

"What the..." Jiyeon quickly rushed towards Sunny. Jay followed her sensing something is off. 

"Yah, Sunny Lee! Wake up! You shouldnt be sleeping like this!"  Jay waked her up. She wakes up and rub her eyes finds two person looking at her.

"Why was she sleeping like that?" Bora asked.

"It's a weird habit of hers. Sometimes she does that at home too." Jay lied. Well, partly a lie.

 

Later, the rest came and joins the table.

"Well, well. You girls seems close after few hours of training."  Jay commented when she sees the rest of her members came chatting happily with their mentors.

"You guys seems close to each other as well." Krystal commented.

"Duh. Is just a matter of time and personality." Jay replied.

"There! You answered your own question." Krystal remarked. The others laughed at their gags.

Jay just got trolled by Krystal.

 

Suddenly Bora sees KARA going out from school. They followed them out.

"Nicole, where are you guys going?" Jay asked in ENglish. Nicole stopped on her track while the others are loading the luggage in the trunk.

"We have schedules in Japan. we'll be gone for awhile." Nicole answered back in ENglish.

"Nicole unni let's go. Jay, we'll be back as soon as we finished." Jiyoung said. Nicole gets on the car and the manager drive off.

"Well, guess now only SISTAR the only idol group here temporarily.

 

 

Suddenly Mr.Kang came to the table.

"What now? everytime you bother us out from class lesson is never a good thing." Jiyeon said.

"Good guess. It is not a good thing anyway. In 3 weeks, hope you guys a prepared." -Mr.Kang

"For?" --Jay

"Mini Concert." --Mr.Kang

 

===========================================================

A/N: gotta admilt this chapter is kinda weak.. >_< Sorry~ Comments are loved. Oh , and thanks to new subscribers for supporting my fic. :)