"Nobody messes with my dongsaeng!!!"

Rocky future

"J?"

"HERE!"

"IU?"

"HERE!"

"Suzy?"

"HERE"

"Jiyeon?"

"........."

"JiYEON!"

"......."

"Erm.. Jiyeon isnt here today." Finally Suzy raised up her hand and said before Mr.Kang started screaming for Jiyeon.

"Where's Jiyeon?" he asked but no one answered him.

"She didnt show up for 3 days already. No calls or anything from her at all." Finally J breakthe silent.

"Shall we go and look for her at her house?" Mr.Kang suggested.

"The last time I checked, In the Student Information Form she is the only one didnt state her address and parent's informations."

"Great!!!" Suzy said frustratedly. SIlent came in between them again.

*Go it go go it go go it go~~*  (J's ringtone for Jiyeon)

"J, didnt i say to off the phone or put in silent during class hours?"

"I am sorry. But I have to answer this. It's from Jiyeon." Now all the attention turned to J.

Well,It's been 3 days since Jiyeon last seen in school so everyone was purely worried. 

"Yobusaeyo." J answers the call.

"H-help...... m-me...." 

"Yah. Jiyeon-ah....." *silent* "JIYEON-AH!!! WHERE ARE YOU?"

"b-behind the....b- back ...a-alley.... near the school." the line is then cutted off.

"J-Jiyeon?? JIYEON!!"

"where is she?" Suzy asked worriedly.

"I am not sure. She said she is in the back alley near the school.I'm gonna find her." J took her bag and about to leave but was stopped by mr.Kang and the others.

"We'll all go together." Suzy said and others nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Searching the so called "back alley near the school" for hours but still no sign of Jiyeon. Since the line was being cutted of, they're expecting that Jiyeon might been kidnap or something. Worst case scenerio.

"yah, we've been searching for hours." IU complained.

"Too many back alley behind our school. By the time we find her she might be d-...." Suzy was interupted.

"STOP! Dont give up hope. WE will find her."

Just then, some clue appeared to them. 

"Kill the damn fella. She is no use for us anymore." Said one of the guys.

Two of his gangmates hold up Jiyeon while the boss has a small sharp knife on Jiyeon's neck.

 

Jiyeon's POV

"Skipped class for work in the past 3 days I should go back to school or my friends will worry about me." I thought while making my way to school.

"Yah, arent you the girl who refuse to 'serve' me few days ago? Destiny~" the one guy who looks erted guy with his alliance stood before me said cockily to me.

"psst.... You're not worth for my service. Why should i serve a brainless brat like you?" I said that naturally without much thinking and that's the word that caused me trouble. A deep one.

We end up fighting. I lost. Not because I am a lousy fighter, But because of food. As poor as I am, i hadnt eat for a whole day. How can I possibly fight when I dont have the fuel? I was down on my knees as my vision gets blur and I am aboutto pass out. Mylast option for survival; calling for help. As I browse through my contact list, I dialled the one I had my hope for.... J-unnie. 

I called.... revealed my location. Though i didnt want her seeing me like this. Then The boss cutted off the call. I knew I'll be dead now as I can feel a sharp blade on my neck ready to taste my blood is the maniac ert. I closed my eyes.

 

"Please.... " I feel the blade making small movements horizontally.

"Save me" suddenly I dont feel the blade anymore. I opened my eyes and I see a familiar figure. J-unnie.

=END OF JIYEON POV=

 

"YAH!!!Nobody.. messes with my friends especially my dongsaeng." J said as she made her way towards Jiyeon who is half concious.

Knocked down 5 guys in just one attack. (That only happens if J is angry,upset or annoyed).

"yah, Jiyeonnie... U alright?" J asked seeing blood all over Jiyeon's face anda little cut on Jiyeon's neck.

"AISH YOU BRATS!!!" J muttered angrily and was about to go for round 2 but she felt someone holding her wrist. When she turned back, she sees the weak Jiyeon holding her hand.

"Stop unnie. I am alright. You came in time." Jiyeon said weakly. Oh well, J did felt that Jiyeon resembles her in the past; so she treated her like her real sister. In fact, they are very close.

"Arasseo.Come on. Let's get you to the hospital." The others helped J to carry Jiyeon on her back and they wentto the hospital together.

 

-At The Hospital-

"Well, her condition was not that severe so everything is fine now." the doctor said to Mr.Kang.

"This kid.... really stubborn as me..."J said.

"You were like that too?" Suzy asked while looking at J curiously.

"Yeah.. I was.. Long time ago before I discover my passion. That's why I look after Jiyeon a lot." J answered Suzy with a smile. Clearly she likes this dongsaeng.

* gee gee gee gee babe babe babe babe~~~* <------ default ringtone for other non-important callers/unknowns.

"yobusaeyo".......... J answered her call.

"what? Jiyeon's home?" J questioned which caught the other's attention.

 

-At a random housing area-

"Ahjumma. I am Jiyeon's friend. You called me awhile ago."

"Ah.. Yes... Here these are her things."

"Wait. Where is Jiyeon's room? can we see it?" Mr.Kang asked.

"You are stepping on them." The ahjumma said which made Mr.Kang jumped.

"Excuse me. Here?"

"yeah. She said she just need food, shelter,water and occasionally uses the computer for school work. And she tends to go to work every once in awhile and skipping classes just for work."

"How bout her parents?"

"I asked her before. She just said she doesnt have families nor friends."

"Thanks for taking care of Jiyeon all this while. We will take it from here." Mr.Kang said as everybody bows to the ahjumma.