A new semester

Rocky future

A year had passed with a good result. But ofcourse since they are not ready, so they'll continue their years in school until graduation. Let's begin...

"Sorry i came late." a girl wearing a cap and jacket said as she open the door and enter the class. She then stopped at the sight of a girl with wounds on her face wearing a leather jacket and a pair of jeans. The vibe the girl gave is she hates the world she lived in.

"Annyeong, J... come take a seat." Mr.Kang greeted politely. J who was scanning the girl standing behind the classroom from top to toe at last broke the gaze and went to took a seat at her favourite place; near the window.

"Alright. As you can see, we have a new recruit. Her name is JiYeon. She is a bit quiet so have patience with her." Mr. Kang explained as he smiled to Jiyeon. But Jiyeon looked away. "she reminds me of... ME..." J thought to herself while looking at the girl named Jiyeon.

-RECESS-

J was talking with Suzy happily about their favourite movies. But then J caught a glance at Jiyeon who is still standing behind the class as if she is punished was quite disturbing to her.

"Yah. How long do you plan to stand here?" J asked annoyingly which earns her a glare from Jiyeon.

"Go and seat already." J offered but still no response from Jiyeon. *GRRRRRRRRRR* <----- Jiyeon's stomach growling.

"If i directly offer to her, high possibility she will not accept..." J thought to herself.

"Suzy, let's go to the cafeteria. My treat." J said to Suzy who is reading her novel. Detected the signal, Suzy agreed.

"Come. My treat. As a welcoming treat?" J turned back to Jiyeon and offered. Jiyeon thought for awhile and then walked towards the door. Stopping infront of the door, "Didnt you say is your treat?" Jiyeon asked and walked to the cafeteria following by Suzy and J behind her.

 

=CAFETERIA=

J is lining up to order some food. Waiting at the table is Jiyeon, Suzy, IU, Mr.Kang.

"Annyeong" suddenly a girl tapped on  J's shoulder playfully jumped infront of her.

"Eunjung unnie. You scared me."

"Aigoo... You're still easily scared even after a month i've been doing this." Eunjung teased. Joking around in the line while waiting for their turn to grab some food is Eunjung and J. They've been very close since the case where J rescued Eunjung from a poisonous drink offered by one of her envious classmate.

After J grabbed all the food , she make her way to the table where the others are waiting. They were eating peacefully until J sensed a cold aura from Jiyeon. Looking at the direction of her glare, it is shot towards Eunjung. 

"Who is that girl?" Jiyeon finally asked.

*cough* "What? Oh Eunjung. She is from the Elite class. used to be Suzy's bestfriend before entering this school. wae?" J answered carefully as she sensed killer aura from Jiyeon. *gulp*

"Annyeong. May I join in?" Eunjung asked as she flashed a friendly smile to everybody sitting at the table.

Though Eunjung been trying her best to make a conversation with Jiyeon, Jiyeon has been givingher cold shoulders.

"Eunjung unnie. Let her be. She's just not used to the atmosphere yet." J said. Chattering filled the cafeteria.

Well, you know those American movies where the Popular Students doesnt make friends with the Unpopular ones? Looks like hereis the same. Elite class doesnt make friends with Preparetory class. So as the students saw Eunjung having lunch with Suzy, J, Jiyeon, IU and Mr.Kang there's whispers all around saying "Why is she with that kind of hopeless people?" or "Is she so desperate to make friends?" (SHE= Eunjung)

--------------------------------------------***********--------------------------------------*********------------------------------------------------

Jiyeon walking down the corridoor making her way to her locker. J was walking behind her not really far just 5 feet away. Suddenly they see a student adding some things into a bottle of water that belongs to the locker owner. Both hid behind a pillar each and watch the whole scene.  Jiyeon filmed it with her handphone and saved it when the criminal is done doing it. The criminal turned back and walked passed the locker owner like nothing happen. Though she cant hide her smirk of victory.

Then the locker owner opened the locker and grabbed the bottle. Just when J was about to walk out from his hidingspot to stop Eunjung, someone else was faster than her. That girl grabbed the bottle and threw it on to the floor. That girl is non-other than Jiyeon.

"What are you doing?" Eunjung asked as she is dead thirsty and now cant even drink.

"Yah, Jung Ya Jung. You did it why dont you admit it?" J suddenly joined in. Suzy and IU arrived at the crime scene later on.

"What are you talking about?" The criminal, Jung Ya Jung asked innocently.

"Tsk. You still doesnt want to admit didnt you?" Jiyeon voiced sound like she was gonna beat that girl up.

"come on. Let's go to the media room." J ordered and everyone followed along.

=Media Room=

"Since the culprit refuse to admit, we'll just show the proof." J said to the audience and showed her palm to Jiyeon gestures for her handphone. Jiyeon passed her handphone to J and than J plugged in to the cable. Now not just students watching it, butall the teachers as well.

"This is when Ya Jung added 'extra ingredient' into the drink." J explained the situation as the audiences watched the proof.

"This is when she put a dead doll without head and filled in red paint."

"This is when she put nails into Eunjung's shoes."

"Is that it?" One of the audience asked.

"Yes." J answered.

"Jung Ya Jung, how can you do this? We all have the same goal. We'll eventually debut why you do this?" The audiences asked in dissapointment.

"This is the incident that cannot be forgiven. Therefore,Jung Ya Jung, you are banned from school!!!"

=+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After the incident, though there is a few gap between Elite Class and Preparetory Class, well atleast they dont sinis each other as much anymore.

"Gomawo~ I wont dare to imagine what will happen if you two didnt prove her crime." Eunjung said holding both Jiyeon and J's hands each.

"Welcome" J said flashing a smile. But she then giggle when she sort of see Jiyeon blushes and looking shy. 

"Yah, what do you have to say when someone said Thank You?" J teased trying to force out a Welcome from Jiyeon.

"W-Welcome" Jiyeon said hesitantly but still manage to say it which earns her a victory smile from J and happy smile from Eunjung.

"See... Is not that hard right?" J said as she patted the head. Jiyeon hitted away J's hand and walked away. She cant help but to admit that she kinda liked the feeling of someone patting her head like a small kid.

=================================================================================================================

A/N: 1st chappie is up. Oh well.. Just recently got into T-ara bcs of Cry Cry..>XD And thanks to Cry Cry I got this idea to write this fic.. :D Comments are loved and appreciated. Tell ur minds off, i dun mind.. :D Ur comments are my way to improve.. :D